• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was really awesome getting to see all those big, natural allergy sneezes hun! Thanks so much for sharing all of them :)

Well, from this point on my videos are cancelled to the general public. I apologize. I have no idea why some particular people make it so difficult. All my my free vids are now going invitation only. I tried again, but the same thing happened last time. I don't name names and I never will. I am sorry.

Hi Spin

That's a real shame but I must say I'm constantly amazed at how stupid some of the people on this forum behave on youtube.

Many times I've seen comments on youtube left by someone from here when it's clear that the person who posted the vid on youtube is in no way a sneeze fetishist. This sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable. I'd even consider naming and shaming if I thought it would do any good.

There's no easy way to say this but to anyone without the fetish any comments we leave will be deemed gross, weird or even scary.

I totally understand your decision Spin, but it's still a pity.

Take care

HH

Well, from this point on my videos are cancelled to the general public. I apologize. I have no idea why some particular people make it so difficult. All my my free vids are now going invitation only. I tried again, but the same thing happened last time. I don't name names and I never will. I am sorry.

So sorry to hear that! This last round of Videos you made were awesome! I was looking forward to see where you were taking them next.

They will be missed for sure! ;)

I'm sure a large number of you guys have seen these two clips, but incase you haven't here they are

This is a clip of 3 different sneezes repeated to make 8 from about 0:37

This is a clip of 1 sneeze from 6:50

At to make things better, thanks to me she said she will be making a couple more clips

Enjoy

Fixed links ~ obsessed

Edited by obsessed

Oh, I missed some new ones that you put up? Rats. That'll teach me to go on a long business trip and not be able to check the forum. :P

Sorry this happened to you; some people are real jerks.

What actually happened then? :lmfao:

I don't want to pass judgement without knowing the facts, but if it's just a few dafties leaving some nasty comments then you really need to man up and put the toys back in the pram! I'm not a male sneeze fan at all, but I know loads of girlies here love your videos and for you to allow some anonymous online twats to ruin everything for all your fans is just criminal. :huh:

What actually happened then? :laugh:

I don't want to pass judgement without knowing the facts, but if it's just a few dafties leaving some nasty comments then you really need to man up and put the toys back in the pram! I'm not a male sneeze fan at all, but I know loads of girlies here love your videos and for you to allow some anonymous online twats to ruin everything for all your fans is just criminal. :lol:

Kindly do not harangue people if they choose to take down their videos. That's perfectly within their rights, and we don't approve of comments of this nature. You may want to check the "Read Before Posting" section. It's none of anybody's business what actually happened.

So nose piercings really make some people want to sneeze.

There are already 2 commonly seen clips with this. Like this one:

(f)

So I did a little searching and found some more I hadn't seen. All female, btw.

Great sneeze at the end, though she feels it coming on almost as soon as the ring is in:

This one is my definite favorite. Her sneezes are so intense. Even after she regains control, you can tell she's just barely being able to hold back more tremendous sneezes for the rest of the video:

This girl doesn't actually sneeze. But the description mentions that she had to sneeze, and she talks about really wanting to sneeze in the video. Around 3:55 you can really tell all of this is bothering her nose. "It makes your eyes water." That's a codeword for "I really wanna sneeze!":

And lastly, two people who thought it would be a good idea to pierce their own nose. One successful, the other can't make it without sneezing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ckokUxazRc

This one is my definite favorite. Her sneezes are so intense. Even after she regains control, you can tell she's just barely being able to hold back more tremendous sneezes for the rest of the video:

Totally agree with you....what intensity! :drool::drool:

Definitely thanks....Gonna have to try other things to see if they make me sneeze(which I doubt it)....like I said...I am not allergic to anything:)......

What actually happened then? :D

I don't want to pass judgement without knowing the facts, but if it's just a few dafties leaving some nasty comments then you really need to man up and put the toys back in the pram! I'm not a male sneeze fan at all, but I know loads of girlies here love your videos and for you to allow some anonymous online twats to ruin everything for all your fans is just criminal. :blush:

Kindly do not harangue people if they choose to take down their videos. That's perfectly within their rights, and we don't approve of comments of this nature. You may want to check the "Read Before Posting" section. It's none of anybody's business what actually happened.

It is cool. I appreciate all the comments. I really do. However, I respect Lynne and her position on this board, so don't be mad at her, it was my decision. And she is right. Additionally, I promise none of you will be left out. If I didn't care, I wouldn't tell you all any of this. No one will be left out. I promise.