• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's another one of my new wavs for you xx

you are spoiling us ~lol :blushing: thank you ~ another great wav :unsure:

Well, every now and then I get creative the wav making, and since I got a three day holiday weekend(hooray monday bring off when the 4th of July falls on a sunday!) I made a few astistic clips on my tuber channel...low number of sneezing, but i still think youll like it

silhouette sneezing (2X)

just me...and my shadow...

Lesson 501 (6X)

...ain't telling, that's why you go to school...:)

hope you like

-prof

Well, every now and then I get creative the wav making, and since I got a three day holiday weekend(hooray monday bring off when the 4th of July falls on a sunday!) I made a few astistic clips on my tuber channel...low number of sneezing, but i still think youll like it

silhouette sneezing (2X)

just me...and my shadow...

Lesson 501 (6X)

...ain't telling, that's why you go to school...:winkkiss:

hope you like

-prof

Sheesh luis can you get any more hot?

I approve 10x.

You are my favorite male sneezer on here

(F)

This gets my vote for video of the year!!! Funny how the guy just keeps on singing as she continues to sneeze, and deosn't even seem to pay any attention to the sneezes until like the 12th or 13th sneeze. Even then, he just says a few words and pats her on the head, and goes back to singing as she sneezes her head off.

I also found it interesting that the girl never gets up to get a tissue or blow her nose, and just keeps sniffing and pinching her nose and sometimes wiping her nose with her hands. After sneezing into her hands and wiping her nose on her hands, she then runs her hands through her hair several times!

(F)

Holy crap that's a lot of sneezing. I love how with some she covers her eyes, not her nose or mouth...that made me giggle :mad:

(F)

This gets my vote for video of the year!!! Funny how the guy just keeps on singing as she continues to sneeze, and deosn't even seem to pay any attention to the sneezes until like the 12th or 13th sneeze. Even then, he just says a few words and pats her on the head, and goes back to singing as she sneezes her head off.

I suppose it is fortunate for us that the dude kept going about his business. If he would have made a big deal out of it, she might have become self conscious and left the room; or made sure the video was shut off. Or, worse yet, he could have started mocking her and drowning out her sneezes, like the dude in that one German girl video. I say, "Thank you, sir", for continuing your horrible karaoke sneezing so we could enjoy the real show.

"karaoke sneezing" :yes:

Sorry, I just had an image where there would be text on the screen like "HATCHEW. Huh-shooo Huh-UHshoo" and a performer was acting it out. But yes, his singing is pretty bad.

And the leg kicks on some of her sneezes are funny.

I dont know if its already been braught up here (seeing as I really did'nt want to look through all 263 pages lol)

But has anyone seen the videos on Youtube named "The Hottest Girl on Earth Sneezes?" I think they are new because they have not many comments.. but yeh, They are REALLY good :rolleyes:

Heres one of them ^ There are about six

Two new wavs from me on You Tube

These were a request I was fulfilling for someone....... hope you enjoy (in two parts due to the length)

:yes: be kind - never done anything quite like this before! xxx