Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

(2 F around the 2:10 mark)

Although her sneezes are not any of the types I really like, This woman is HOTTTT!!!!!

Super find jg.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I put up a few on youtube (M) -

I can't seem to post 'em as a link, but the videos are creatively titled

sneezing1, sneezing2, sneezing3

hope you like them

I can't believe it!!! you always was my absolutly FAVOURITE on Bondi's wave page and now you are here and uploaded on youtube!!

This is a dream that came true!!

THANK YOU!!! :innocent::D

I'm not normally one for self promotion but since my hay fever is very low on the sneezing front this year, I thought I'd give it a go ;)

F (audio only) experiment inducing with pepper (big build ups and violent sneezes), clothes tag (more frequent but smaller sneezes) and feathers (quick fire, ticklish allergy sneezes) plus description of what each method feels like:

Enjoy :yes:

Totally forgot that you were Scottish :P
I don't know how to quote things, but I totally agree with what Missy said up above. :(

On the bottom right of the posts, there should be a blue button that says "quote". Click it, and then hit add reply when you're ready. You can hit quote for more than one post too. (:

Well, somebody finally turned the classic joke into a clip:

Oh my god...that was totally funny and something I could rewind over and over and over again to watch...a joke with our fetish in it that we can actually visualize:).....yummy

I put up a few on youtube (M) -

I can't seem to post 'em as a link, but the videos are creatively titled

sneezing1, sneezing2, sneezing3

hope you like them

Thanks for the link. I really like your sneezes.

She is really exceptionally annoying.

Yeah I definitely Agree on that one

I couldn't completely understand what she was saying just before and after the fit, but she seemed to know she would get "thousands" of hits if she sneezed during her vid. Afterwards she tried to be a tease by mentioning that she will do "more of these" if this one gets a lot of hits. Then she said "no way".

Regardless of her quirkiness, I certainly appreciate her contribution. Her sneezes were definitley unique. I think natural sneezes that are way out of the ordinary are pretty cool.

M

the longest and greatest fit of pepper-induced catlike sneezes ever! From 0:45 on, close up towards the end Edited by gryffin