• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2, male, uncovered and messy, acted but sound realistic. In a comedy sketch from CollegeHumor.com

I sooooooooooo want Starcraft 2 to come out .. but since it isn't out yet I'm watching a lot of replays and found this

(M, single one around 2:06. Audio only obviously since it's a commented replay :))

hi everyone i tried synching ms.heathergray's vids so tell me what u think, if anythings wrong i'll try and fix it.

This may be our first Bosnian sneezer (M)

an old one, but a good one, although induced, and I don't think anyone has mentioned it.

PS - a good find, Mirf, thank you! It's great to have a natural sneeze that's not even mentioned in the keywords!

hi everyone i tried synching ms.heathergray's vids so tell me what u think, if anythings wrong i'll try and fix it.

Heey not bad! Thanks a lot! :)

I've added a few more of her vids enjoy!!!

Great job syncing these I really appreciate it man, Im terrible att his kind of stuff

(M, multiple, allergy attack!)

Wow, you made me discover an amazing sneezer, thank you!

New vid from me, and this crazy idea is not mine at all, I just have crazy friends with crazy requests. :D

Did i miss this one being posted?

(F)

This is probably one of the greatest vids I've ever seen. A hot girl, with incredibly cute sneezes, not holding back. I'll admit, the drinking is a bit of a turn-off (so not a drink myself) but I guess if she wasn't drinking would she be sneezing so openly? lol

New vid from me, and this crazy idea is not mine at all, I just have crazy friends with crazy requests. :)

awesome request...i hope you know how AWESOME you are!!

Brilliant, Sophie! I don't know why no one has done sneezing while singing before, given how top girly singing and sneezing are. More. please. Must write story about it.

Oh, and the drunken girl is an excellent example of that genre; cf "drunken sneezing in Australia", a classic.

Lamborghini
I've added a few more of her vids enjoy!!!

Good job on these. :dribble: I just got the time to download them.

Lamborghini

(f) (At the end during the outtakes)

This is fantastically hot. Who wants to snoop around the rest of her vids looking for similar? (aaaaaand no doubt exposing our whole operation...like i kinda just did...oh well)

Female animated sneezes, meh video quality and sound, but the sneezes sound really good! Time Warp Trio cartoon.

2 sneezes.

(7:55 plus some allergy chatter)

(beginning) Edited by smiles2us