• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please sync the msheathergray videos? That would be amazing:) Unfortunately I don't have the resources or I would attempt to do it myself.....

Can someone please sync the msheathergray videos? That would be amazing:) Unfortunately I don't have the resources or I would attempt to do it myself.....

I've sync'd a few of them but have no where to put them (I dont have a youtube account, and dont plan on getting one). Hints on where I can put them?

I've sync'd a few of them but have no where to put them (I dont have a youtube account, and dont plan on getting one). Hints on where I can put them?

email them to me at the address in my profile and i'll put them up onto youtube

I've never thought about doing this myself, and actually I'm a little ashamed, but... well, it's just for fun. :D:laugh: From today on, I have my own youtube channel.

And these are my first three vids:

Sync'ing the msheathergray videos is absolutely easy! If you're using VLC player to view the vids, go to Tools - Track Sync. Roll the audio ahead by 3.000 secs (that's the difference between the audio and video track). Make sure you do this WHILE you're playing the clip. If you pause or stop the clip and try to adjust the audio track, it won't work. So, let the video play and roll the track ahead 3 secs.

The vids should be perfectly sync'd without so much of a sweat!! Enjoy!!! :D

I just tried that VLC player thing and all it did was make the audio cut out completely. If I changed it back to 0.000, the audio came back on unsynchronized.

What file type did you do this with? Does that make a difference?

I've never thought about doing this myself, and actually I'm a little ashamed, but... well, it's just for fun. :D:P From today on, I have my own youtube channel.

And these are my first three vids:

Wow! really good, and cute, sneezes. Keep up the amazing work!

Yes, excellent vids, Sophie. Grazie tante! Of course my favourite was the really big one. Perhaps you should see how big you can make them.....

Yes, excellent vids, Sophie. Grazie tante! Of course my favourite was the really big one. Perhaps you should see how big you can make them.....

Prego! :cryhappy:

Ahah yes, one day I'll make a vid with that theme. :bleh:

Thank you, guys. ^^

1M @ 0:35 - also this
has the same audio but allegedly involved a real sneeze, from dust. Edited by gryffin

found video of a handosme man inducing about 10 sneezes in 30 seconds :P ... good video.

if its been posted sorry Edited by Prodigy
merged topics

Here is one of my favorite sneeze scenes, from one of the all-time great sitcoms, King of Queens. Not because of the sneeze itself but only because I think it's a really funny scene.

It's a conflict between Doug (Kevin James) who expects to hear a "bless you" when he sneezes, and Carrie (Leah Remini) who doesn't think that a "bless you" is all that important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HayyMPG-PGk...feature=related (Male sneeze- fake)