Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

I'm sure some of you have already seen this but I thought I'd post the link anyway. A woman on an old TV show is having trouble announcing a guest. She claims it's because she needed to sneeze, but many believed she was either drunk or on drugs, and some even believe she had some kind of mini-stroke. I'm not really convinced that she sneezed or was fighting off a sneeze, but in the comments section there are many people who firmly believe that it was all caused by a sneeze.

(1:40)
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I'm now going to hide in a corner ;)

What a tremendous sneeze, summersea! Come out of your corner; or do some sneezing while hiding! More, more...

Added some more of mine today. I know that they are short but hope your enjoying! :D

All from pepper

( with a small nose blow at the end)

;)

Wonderful! I was just wondering who you were.... More stubborn ones please [and fewer stifles].

And summersea, excellent! Pepper really brings out the best in you; hmm, I wonder if clothes tags.....

Here's a link to a thread on LiveDaily made by me to find videos of the Backstreet Boys sneezing. All of them are YouTube links except for one.

http://talk.livedaily.com/showthread.php?t=687842

Wow, this was cool... thanks!

I was really impressed by how many responses you got! Must be a cool messageboard! Would you mind putting up similar requests for some other celebs? Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera maybe??

Let's just have one person doing this though, don't want to flood their board with sneeze requests.

More of mine

so...any request?

You're really outdoing yourself, those sneezes are BRILLIANT! (and really cute ;))

Keep up the amazing work B)

More of mine

so...any request?

Thank you so much. Can you make your sneezes sound really wet? That would be nice. Thanks. ;)

Lamborghini

Here's my first Youtube video. From a (rather messy) cold. Some build-ups, a couple of false starts. :D

Here's my first Youtube video. From a (rather messy) cold. Some build-ups, a couple of false starts. B)

This is terrific! Thank you, VoOs. The first of many I trust.....