• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 x fake sneezes (F) on a foreign (= Belgian / Dutch?) educational programme's sneeze song.

Sneezes at 3:15, 6:00, 9:30. Lots of tissue waving, especially after 7:00. Even the synthesizer sounds contagious after 7:00! Don't speak a word of the language, but mildly amusing nevertheless...

Somewhere in Europe, this could be an awakening for a new generation of SF's. "Ha ha ha ha!..."

May I take this opportunity of commending the sneeze clips put up by sneezingchick just now. In particular the ones attributed to Claire are just hymns to messiness; in fact so much so that I must warn those of a mess-hating tendency not to look.

But they are spectacular. I'd better not say any more.....

May I take this opportunity of commending the sneeze clips put up by sneezingchick just now. In particular the ones attributed to Claire are just hymns to messiness; in fact so much so that I must warn those of a mess-hating tendency not to look.

I was wondering how she made those? That cant be real right? lol

(1F)

Spectacular. <3

[edited because I forgot to put in M or F. it's a girl, she's 18. very cute.]

Edited by Sen Beret

1 from pepper at 1:10 (off sync)

1 from sour patch sugar at 2:50 (off camera - pity! the guy's quite attractive...)

...wow!

And one of his favourites deserves special notice --

fit of 7 random sneezes by a rather underdressed young man (18 y.o. according to profile) until 1:04

I was wondering how she made those? That cant be real right? lol

I sorry, must have missed something... WHERE ARE THEY? :(

...wow!

fit of 7 random sneezes by a rather underdressed young man (18 y.o. according to profile) until 1:04

Um is he NAKED??????????????????? I am not a fan of seeing some guys junk when not initally warned. And if he is naked that should really be idicated.

Edited by prisma
...wow!

Um is he NAKED??????????????????? I am not a fan of seeing some guys junk when not initally warned. And if he is naked that should really be idicated.

No, after careful review he's wearing briefs (evident by the "snap" as he adjusts them after removing the comforter).

If in doubt, don't be afraid to use the "Report" button (it's at the bottom-left corner of every post), and whichever Mod gets to it first will deal with it accordingly! :)