• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just after the 4 minute mark, a woman who won the New York marathon in 2008 sneezes once during a live TV interview. The cough is very dry and cough-like, which is not my favorite sneezing style, but there's a nice pre-sneeze expression and she tries to talk as she starts to sneeze which is cute. Can anyone make out what she says right after the sneeze?

(F)
Just after the 4 minute mark, a woman who won the New York marathon in 2008 sneezes once during a live TV interview. The cough is very dry and cough-like, which is not my favorite sneezing style, but there's a nice pre-sneeze expression and she tries to talk as she starts to sneeze which is cute. Can anyone make out what she says right after the sneeze?

(F)

Its actually at 4:28. :D

MADONNA SNEEZING

Something I've always wanted to see is Madonna sneezing. Well, I just found a clip. She sneezes in the very beginning of this clip, during an interview. Powerful yet feminine! I only wish they had shown more of the buildup to the sneeze, rather than just the sneeze itself.

MADONNA SNEEZING

Something I've always wanted to see is Madonna sneezing. Well, I just found a clip. She sneezes in the very beginning of this clip, during an interview. Powerful yet feminine! I only wish they had shown more of the buildup to the sneeze, rather than just the sneeze itself.

Wow, never thought I'd see that!! Nice job

MADONNA SNEEZING

nice find!!!

Two scenes of acted sneezes from Hannah Spearitt during her S Club 7 days:

One off-screen, and one dramatic on-screen preceded by a quality remark @ 2:18 & 2:47

One sneezing fit of three @ 6:34

Two scenes of acted sneezes from Hannah Spearitt during her S Club 7 days:

One off-screen, and one dramatic on-screen preceded by a quality remark @ 2:18 & 2:47

One sneezing fit of three @ 6:34

nice finds! !

(F)

"Today-ay-ay-ay...I consider my self-elf-elf-elf...the luckiest fetishist-ist-ist-ist...on the face of the earth-th-th-th"

Seriously tho...hall of fame right here. get it while its hot.

"Today-ay-ay-ay...I consider my self-elf-elf-elf...the luckiest fetishist-ist-ist-ist...on the face of the earth-th-th-th"

Yessir! Agreed :dead: Great find!

(f)

She's 18 according to her profile.

Thank you - that was really cute!

Loved the way she announced it and had one false start as well

:dead:

(F)

Seriously tho...hall of fame right here. get it while its hot.

Finally.... a video of a fit in its entirety unencumbered by the annoying sound of 12 year old girls laughing and screaming over it. Thank you Fred.

(F)

AHHH!! i second that.....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pile:

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet