• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you know this isn't the place to be discussing it. Please take it to the appropriate thread OUTSIDE the Youtube listing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZOGrt_8_yM...C57&index=8 (M)

Russian slapstick comedy "Operation Y" (1965), mid-age men fighting in a warehouse, using warehouse items. One finds small boxes of snuff, throws them, they burst open on his opponent, who has a ridiculous sneezing fit. Thrower sneezes too, then passes out because he forgot that his handkerchief had chloroform on it.

http://www.movie-collection.com/movie/oper...ya-shurika.html

Gives more plot details.

~ mod note: nothing of interest happens until 8:25.

ohhhh man I saw that Kristen Stewart headline & was thinking JACKPOT!!!.....I've replayed that clip over and over, and as much as I want to make it a sneeze IMO it's an over dramatic cough

ohhhh man I saw that Kristen Stewart headline & was thinking JACKPOT!!!.....I've replayed that clip over and over, and as much as I want to make it a sneeze IMO it's an over dramatic cough

gutted! mayb the excitement clouded my judgement!

f 48 seconds

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

Guys, please keep this thread to the posting of links only... if you wish to discuss a link further, there is a thread for that here. Comments like this tend to bog the thread down.

A guy decides to test sneezing powder... he struggles with it until 2:50 when he starts letting out these massive sneezes one after another.

I thought it was pretty hot, but it was a bit annoying too... love the loudness but he'd almost scream them ><

(M)

Several "acted" sneezes and nose dabbing 3:30 - 4:20 (f), for those of you who missed it in March.

Sorry people - I've just realised I've posted this in the wrong place! Could some nice, kind moderator move it to the YouTube thread please and remove this apologetic foonote? Thanks in anticipation!

Mod note: Done :laugh: - ShiningLight

Edited by ShiningLight