• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first one here I found while looking through some demo reels, there's a samuraii and a little girl in a staring contest, but he's allergic to the cat and it makes him sneeze and lose.

(M animated)

Then there's this one too... dunno what's making them sneeze so much, but they're both pretty cute!

(M)
Then there's this one too... dunno what's making them sneeze so much, but they're both pretty cute!

(M)

OMG the "fetish sneeze girls" comment threw me off so bad I didn't even enjoy the blond guy's fit the first time around. Hahaha...second time though, I was mostly wondering where that other video they were talking about is... :bleh:

But yeah, very cute and VERY good. Nice find. =]

Do we have to post clips of inducing people who know what they are doing for us? I mean everybody knows them or can easily find them :wubsmiley: I used to agree with these thoughs, but I dont like thath well known people are getting posted here asweel, unless they post it themself of course.

Do we have to post clips of inducing people who know what they are doing for us? I mean everybody knows them or can easily find them :blink: I used to agree with these thoughs, but I dont like thath well known people are getting posted here asweel, unless they post it themself of course.

My answer to the question would be; Yes, we do have to post about such clips. One of the primary purposes of this sort of forum is to exchange such information, and it is sad that partly because of the proliferation of YouTube, people are beginning to stop doing it. Not all of us can check YouTube every few hours, nor can I remember the names of all our friends on YouTube, who perhaps have not put up new clips for several months. Personally I find it irritating when I come across a new vid by an old favourite and realise it has been up for weeks and no one has been bothered to post it here.

So perhaps I should take this opportunity to thank chuilovestoads for her latest lovely contribution!