• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ended up getting sick. Woe. Luckily, I don't actually feel too terrible just yet. My nose is just so itchy and it's driving me insane. I've been skirting the line of a sneeze literally all day, and finally, tonight, it all came at once, and I managed to record most of it. 

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1NBlXNX2dfM

I uploaded to Vocaroo, given my YouTube videos keep getting reported by a certain someone :rolleyes: so the link will expire eventually. 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:38 PM, iojo said:

Why arent there any f sneezes on here?

There are, just not recently, also jerks on youtube have scared alot of them away

3 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I ended up getting sick. Woe. Luckily, I don't actually feel too terrible just yet. My nose is just so itchy and it's driving me insane. I've been skirting the line of a sneeze literally all day, and finally, tonight, it all came at once, and I managed to record most of it. 

I uploaded to Vocaroo, given my YouTube videos keep getting reported by a certain someone :rolleyes: so the link will expire eventually. 

Thanks for sharing, it's too bad your YouTube videos keep getting reported

19 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

This was amazing!  Love your build ups 😍

On 12/7/2018 at 8:38 PM, iojo said:

Why arent there any f sneezes on here?

This site has really changed and is mostly all male stuff now days. Youtube keeps getting female content blocked and removed... so there isn't much on this sneeze forum.  But other sneezer forums are far more female heavy in content. 

10 minutes ago, RaisingKane said:

This site has really changed and is mostly all male stuff now days. Youtube keeps getting female content blocked and removed... so there isn't much on this sneeze forum.  But other sneezer forums are far more female heavy in content. 

What other forums do you know of?

8 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

really? male? :o but where you you see all male stuff? personally I see mostly female vids on youtube and here...

11 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

Um, no.

By my count, the last six pages of this thread (298-303) have 44 active posts with M sneezes, 32 with F sneezes. So it's true that M predominates, but not overwhelmingly, and there is still a great deal of F. For curiosity (read: in order not to finish the paper I'm supposed to be working on) I've had a look at the first page of the Observations, Stories, and Art sections. Obs are 16 F to 6 M. Art is 10 M to 4 F. Stories are: Original 13 M to 9 F, Fanfiction 20 M to 3 F, Drabbles 8 M to 5 F (in all of these I exclude M/F for obvious reasons - so these figures actually underreport F content).

So while it is true that in many (not all) areas M content predominates, there's still a great deal of F going round. The idea that there's no female content, or that there's mostly male content, is simply not true. I think all of our perspectives (and yes I include myself here!) are skewed by our expectations: we feel there's never enough of what we want, and always too much of what we don't want... which is entirely understandable and human, as long as we don't get too carried away.

But I wonder if especially in the case of YouTube the relative scarcity of F content may indeed be due to blocking and removing - or perhaps to women's unwillingness to post content when they are perhaps subjected to sharking, harassment, and other unpleasant stuff more than men.

- anyway, sorry, I know that the YouTube thread is for posting videos not for discussing stuff so we should probably either close this discussion or move it elsewhere.

Given that this thread is a sprawling mess anyway why don't we just separate out male and female into their own threads. 

Edited by Shining Light
8 hours ago, Shining Light said:

Given that this thread is a sprawling mess anyway why don't we just separate out male and female into their own threads. 

Good idea. But I suppose a mod (or someone) has to do this, and i've no idea how much work that involves. 

On 12/9/2018 at 11:34 AM, matilda3948 said:

New from me

I will continue to love every one of your wavs!  I enjoy the talkie parts so much.  Thanks a lot for continuing to share them.  I know it takes a lot of courage to post (even unlisted) on youtube.  You are much appreciated. 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:59 AM, PuddinPop said:

that was amazing!  Bless you!

https://streamable.com/rcml6  (male, multiple from different people)
sneezing in a gas chamber

it's a training exercise sort of thing for the military, not a torture situation *

Edited by ukrsneeze
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 2:49 PM, ukrsneeze said:

https://streamable.com/rcml6  (male, multiple from different people)
sneezing in a gas chamber

it's a training exercise sort of thing for the military, not a torture situation *

Very into this, but it's a shame that it's all just kinda in the background.

It's been unseasonably hot where I live (and I'm in a warm climate anyway). The tree pollen that usually makes me miserable starting in February is off to an early start. Thought I've been fighting a cold all week, but nope. Today's been as bad an allergy day as I can remember. 

I stumbled across two cute female sneezes in this hilarious vid of news bloopers.

they are at about 0:25 and 1:12. 

I love the cute “oh no” reaction of the second one. 

On 12/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, PuddinPop said:

I'm glad it hasn't expired. That was very, very wet.

What is it about your videos that get you reported?

On 1/3/2019 at 10:21 PM, matilda3948 said:

It's been unseasonably hot where I live (and I'm in a warm climate anyway). The tree pollen that usually makes me miserable starting in February is off to an early start. Thought I've been fighting a cold all week, but nope. Today's been as bad an allergy day as I can remember. 

Awww. Hang in there.