Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chains And Wounds

Umeko

8 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

This... This is so cute and well-drawned! I love Skyiler's expressions SO MUCH! Furry isn't really my thing, but I loved this, I hope to see more :D 

Thank you so much ^-^ Yeah I'll migrate stuff over from PSF.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Umeko

• Reader

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Wow Wow! It felt like I was watching a tv show. One that I would tune into every week! I absolutely love the black background!!! It's so unique and somehow still vibrant! You are a fantastic artist and I am just so impressed!!! The beginning plots of this story is hooking me in. I don't even need to read the written story to understand this one. I'm good right here and picking up every stroke how you intended them to be told! I can't believe you spent nine months on this and stayed with it! I admire that dedication so much and hopefully it will rub off on me a little bit! I love the girl's eyes. Especially the part where it's just the two character's eyes. Such a cool healing power too! And it was soooooo precious when he covered her. Really, this was just beyond belief good! Thankyou so much! 

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

Wow Wow Wow! It felt like I was watching a tv show. One that I would tune into every week! I absolutely love the black background!!! It's so unique and somehow still vibrant! You are a fantastic artist and I am just so impressed!!! The beginning plots of this story is hooking me in. I don't even need to read the written story to understand this one. I'm good right here and picking up every stroke how you intended them to be told! I can't believe you spent nine months on this and stayed with it! I admire that dedication so much and hopefully it will rub off on me a little bit! I love the girl's eyes. Especially the part where it's just the two character's eyes. Such a cool healing power too! And it was soooooo precious when he covered her. Really, this was just beyond belief good! Thankyou so much! 

Thank you so much! :D Makes me so happy to hear you liked it! I'm actually working on a sequel to it as we speak :3