Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose and Mouth

Reader

Ohmygosh! I love how entertwined these characters are, and how masterfully you handle so many elements of the fetish, even those I don't get into. It's awesome.

You're a very good writer. The sneezes, the points of view... Though what the heck are Anel and her ex doing?! The heck? :(  She's supposed to be with Derek! xD

All the sniffing and congested talking is right up my alley! :)

There are entirely too many things I love about this story to list them all. Seriously.

keep writing, and I hope you'll change your mind about it being almost over. (hopeful)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reader

• Nval95

• ebay34

• striderlicious

On 20/04/2018 at 6:49 PM, Reader said:

Hey guys, the story will end soon so let me know of any and all last minute requests! 

@ebay34 Thankyou so much! I actually kinda like the different storylines too! It’s crazy how it turned out. I’m happy you like purposeful contagion because I didn’t know if I wrote it properly. I kept thinking I was going overboard.

@Puzzle You changed your name!!? I definitely can’t keep using puns hahahaha I love the name change though! Going to put your idea in this next update!! (which I will finish by tonight). Thankyou!! 

@Nval95 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m so happy you approve! You had me rolling on the floor in laughter when I was reading this boo. Your words were sooooo precious and melty too 😊 I really appreciate it sooooooooo much! Your excitement is contagious!!! I’ll have to add a little bit more...I mean...there has to be a little bit of time before Dane starts showing symptoms right?

Yaaaaaay XD of course~~~ 😈😈😈 symptoms 

Now on to the next chapters. Uuuuuuuuh the dramaaaaaaaa. I love it!!!! Aaaaw poor Derek, he just have to sneeze when he want to stop Anel. I dont know why, but i cant help but find it funny 😂 he just haaaaave to sneeze. At that time. At that exact time. He must've been exasperated.

Oh and i like the joke about dane the bane XD that is so funny. He keeps on ruining the fun without even trying and noticing it X'D and he tried so hard to be helpful.

On 23/04/2018 at 0:48 PM, Reader said:

brought the end of Derek’s blanket to his nose and massaged the area, trying to rid the itch from the germs multiplying in his nose. They tickled and teased, thriving in the dark and damp environment as his nostrils flared at the sensations. He scrunched his nose, still engrossed in the movie, as they rolled around his nose. Frowning slightly, he rubbed harder as the small light teasing from before turned into a prickling itch. He plugged his nose and got up, bobbing his head every few seconds as he left into the hallway. 

This!!  This!!!!! This, reader, this is what actualy gonna kill me. *Squeeeeeeeeal reader, why do you like to torture me that much 😂(not that i mind) 

Love it reader!!  Love it, love it, love it!!! 

Oh jeeze I hope Anel will be ok!! I'm glad she made sure to tell them she was alright and stuff because we wouldn't want Derek to worry himself sick (or sicker :evilsmiley03:). Maybe the guy wanted to apologize? That would actually be super sweet. I love angst, but I'm also a heck for happy endings. Also I feel bad that poor Maggie is getting sick again. It also sucks that their whole plan kind of fell through. Although it was kinda doomed to fail from the start, with how hurried and precarious it was. Either way though, I'm hyped Dane is starting to show symptoms, and its absolutely adorable how close he's become to the others. Poor Maggie feels the guilt though, since she didn't need to get him sick after all. Now they're even at least. I also love how Dane is just writing it off as allergies. Boy he's in for a surprise when it becomes the flu. Once again a lovely update from my cool buddy Reader. 

On 4/23/2018 at 2:14 AM, ebay34 said:

Every time you post I always get excited to read all of the different story lines. They all are interesting in their own way and they are all so entertaining to read. Awww Thankyou Ebay! You’ve stuck around and I really appreciate that! One more update just to quickly wrap the story up. I'm just wondering how much longer Dane can blame his "allergies" for what is happening. Hahahahaha! Not much longer for sure. 

On 4/23/2018 at 4:06 AM, Puzzle said:

Omg! Yes yes yes! I love how cute Dane is and how much more stronger his sneezes seem! Keep up the good work! I hope to see more soon! Thankyou so much, puzzle!! I’ll try to revisit the characters if inspiration hits me. 

On 4/26/2018 at 3:02 PM, OnlyInMyDreams said:

Ohmygosh! I love how entertwined these characters are, and how masterfully you handle so many elements of the fetish, even those I don't get into. It's awesome. Thankyou!!! I’m so happy you think so! You're a very good writer. That is like a balm to my pipe dream author’s soul. The sneezes, the points of view... Though what the heck are Anel and her ex doing?! The heck? :(  She's supposed to be with Derek! xD tune in to this last update to find out 😊. All the sniffing and congested talking is right up my alley! :) We have that in common! I love voices and I can’t imagine them being sick unless they sound like it even in talking. Glad you like it too! There are entirely too many things I love about this story to list them all. Seriously. 😭😭😭 keep writing and I hope you'll change your mind about it being almost over. (hopeful) Although this next update will be the last, I’m going to finish it open-ended in case I want to add Nose and Mouth 2 later! Thankyou so much for your sweet comments

Just wanted to let you know that I typed in bold above. I’m not sure if the screen reader would pick that up. If not let me know! 

On 4/27/2018 at 10:02 AM, Nval95 said:

Yaaaaaay XD of course~~~ 😈😈😈 symptoms. What’s a story without symptoms? 😈😈😈Now on to the next chapters. Uuuuuuuuh the dramaaaaaaaa. I love it!!!! Aaaaw poor Derek, he just have to sneeze when he want to stop Anel. I dont know why, but i cant help but find it funny 😂 he just haaaaave to sneeze. At that time. At that exact time. He must've been exasperated. HAHAHAHAHA I know right! I couldn’t think of any other way that Anel could slip from his strong arms. Oh and i like the joke about dane the bane XD that is so funny. He keeps on ruining the fun without even trying and noticing it X'D and he tried so hard to be helpful. He’s so cute! He just wants to be Derek’s friend and Maggie’s boyfriend. 

This!!  This!!!!! This, reader, this is what actualy gonna kill me. *Squeeeeeeeeal reader, why do you like to torture me that much 😂(not that i mind) I know how to write for you now boo! Or should I say...I know how to tort- no I can’t say it.  Love it reader!!  Love it, love it, love it!!! Awwwww! Thankyou! 

On 4/28/2018 at 1:40 AM, striderlicious said:

Oh jeeze I hope Anel will be ok!! I'm glad she made sure to tell them she was alright and stuff because we wouldn't want Derek to worry himself sick (or sicker :evilsmiley03:). Hahahaha yes he’s so prone to getting sicker. Maybe the guy wanted to apologize? That would actually be super sweet. I love angst, but I'm also a heck for happy endings. You’re such a softie for the bad characters 😉 That’s me too though! Also I feel bad that poor Maggie is getting sick again. It also sucks that their whole plan kind of fell through. Although it was kinda doomed to fail from the start, with how hurried and precarious it was. Oh yea it had to fall through so Anel wouldn’t get sick. Either way though, I'm hyped Dane is starting to show symptoms, and its absolutely adorable how close he's become to the others. Oh no! Don’t get hyped. It’s ending soon. I’ll try to make the last chapter filled with Dane. Poor Maggie feels the guilt though, since she didn't need to get him sick after all. Now they're even at least. Even for what? I also love how Dane is just writing it off as allergies. Boy he's in for a surprise when it becomes the flu. 😈😈😈

Edited by Reaper

Anel
         “I forgive you Marcus.” I repeated. Maybe if I said it enough times, I would believe it. I couldn’t wait to get back to my house. Fury raged within me at his sigh of relief. He didn’t deserve to feel relieved but I had no choice. He still had my secret hanging over my head. 
         “I’d like to show you something. It’s the reason I came a little earlier than planned.” 
          “Alright.”
          He turned the car around. When we finally arrived, it was morning and we were at a hotel. Marcus napped in the car while I took the hotel room. When he came in to change, he handed me a bag and asked me to change. We finally arrived at the place. It was like stepping into a different world. Masked men and women hiding their identities milled about as they enjoyed the convention. I’d driven five hours with Marcus to see this. His secret. 
        “A few months ago, I stumbled on to my own umm interest and I’ve been trying to get in contact with you since. I’m so sorry. I finally get it now, Anel.”
         I walked out the convention a free woman. 
         “I never want to see you again Marcus.”
         “Wait! What?! Nels….I thought you forgave me.”
         I stepped back when he tried to get closer. 
        “Forgive you? Marcus, I’m afraid of you! You give me nightmares! I don’t want anything to do with you!”
           I couldn’t spit the words out fast enough now that I finally didn’t have to worry anymore. 
          “Can you imagine what you would do if your secret was out? If I was the one to spread it? Don’t think of the panic, the all-consuming fear, or even the people you would avoid in your paranoia. Think of the crushing hurt you would have towards the one person you trusted the most in the world, the one person you thought you would be with until death.”
      I shook my head, trying to keep my cool. 
      “I need to make a call.” I turned away but was hastily stopped by Marcus. The fear in his eyes spoke volumes. Why my voice gentled and my face softened is beyond me, but at least my words stung.
       “I won’t tell anyone. Imagine those seconds of panic and spread it over the last five years. I wouldn’t wish that for my worst enemy let alone someone who I once thought I….”
        I shook my head and moved my elbow from his grasp. Looking at his face and seeing the wrenching guilt and sadness there didn’t make me feel better. In fact it was harder to hold on to my anger and I needed to hold on to it. 
        “I’m taking the bus back.”
        Marcus flinched and his hand crept up to his chest. 
        “Anel, please. Let me drive you.”
       “Fine.”
        Whatever would get me back to Derek the fastest. 

Dane
       I was definitely sick and in a terrible mood as I looked at Derek.
       “It’s a new bottle. When did you get this?”
       “Last night.”
      “I don’t need you to do stuff like that. It doesn’t make me feel better either knowing you’re only being nice to me because you punched me!”
       Why couldn’t I keep my mouth shut and why was my nose so itchy. I was getting irrationally angry as I searched for the tissues. Maggie held them in her arms possessively. 
       She frowned and held them closer to her when I started to reach out. I sighed and moved the covers so I could grab some toilet paper. 
      “One second. I grabbed some tissues from the store along with some other stuff.”
      I got back in bed and massaged one side of my temple where a nasty headache was surfacing. I felt Maggie staring at me. I put on a smile and turned to her. 
     “That allergy medicine isn’t going to work. You’re sick.”
    I thought about admitting it, but her doe eyes turned regretful as she continued to look at me. I quickly shook my head.
      “I know the difference. It’s just allergies. I’m going to grab some water so I can take this.”
      I shook the bottle of allergy medicine. She sighed.
      “You’re allergic to kittens, roses, and alcohol.”
     I bit the inside of my mouth as my mind raced to keep up. 
     “It’s just morning sneezes from waking up. Plus there’s kitten dander on my clothes.”
       I scrunched up my face to help relieve the itch and continue my sentence. 
      “I haven’t showered either so that’ll hehhhllp…
       HEtSHiew! Hh...Hhh...HESHIEW! 
       “Bless you.”
       Derek was next to me holding an opened box of tissues.
        “Thadks.”
        Crap. I blew my nose quickly, hoping they hadn’t picked up on my voice. No talking if I couldn’t breathe out my nose. 
         Derek picked up the allergy medicine and started to open it before he just stopped. He sat on the bed and set the medicine aside.
        “I feel awful about punching you, but it’s not why I went to the store. You didn’t have to stay when all this mess went down and I just really appreciated that.”
         Besides feeling like crap from the flu, I felt terrible for my accusation. And I felt tears come to my eyes. I blinked rapidly.
        “I need to get water.”
        I got up quickly and fell down just as fast. Good thing Derek caught me. 
         “Whoa! You okay?”
         “Yea. Just got up too quickly after a deep sleep. Blood rushing out of my head.” I rattled off.
          “I’ll get your water. You just take it easy.”
           Maggie sat up and leaned against me.
           “It’s better to let you know now that I get clingy when I’m sick.”
            She was very warm. Just not warm enough. It would be perfect if we could lay under the covers. I just barely stopped myself from laying my cheeks on top of her head. Surely she would know after her hair was singed and smoke permeated the air around us. I started laughing at the thought, silently at first but not for long. 
            “It’s not that funny.”
            Maggie started to move away, taking her heat with her.
           “I’m not laughing at you. I promise!”
            Derek came back and dropped the water off, quickly leaving when he saw us cuddled up together. 
            “Derek, wait!”
            He stopped but didn’t turn back around. 
            “Thankyou. And...anytime you need me, I’ll be there.”
           I knew it sounded cheesy, but I meant every word. He smiled and nodded, coming back to give us a collective hug. He stopped before his arms touched us and frowned as he leaned back. He pressed the back of his hand to Maggie’s forehead. 
          “I felt the heat from here. You have a small fever. Let me go get some fever reducer. Why don’t you lay back down. Dane keep her warm.”
        Nothing sounded better than that at the moment. Maggie and I huddled under the covers, trying to find warmth from each other. The sound of the screen door’s keening wail and Derek’s shout alerted us to Anel. I smiled to myself as I fell asleep. Just in time. The reunion was tonight.

Maggie
          He sat up again and coughed. Then he laid back down pulling me against and snuggling his forehead into the back of my neck. Thirty seconds didn’t go by before he sat up again to cough. When he snuggled back, he pressed himself closer. Then he sat up again and coughed. Before he could lay back down, I sat up with him. He was definitely sick. And hot. 
         “Dane, you ne-”
         “Sorry. I kdow I’b keepidg you up. These dadg allergies. I’m godda go t-”
          His coughing cut off his own words. 
          I rubbed his chest, feeling how low and rapid his chest was moving. 
          “You can’t lay flat. Let’s go to the couch.”
          “I’m ok.”
          He braced his hands on the sheet and closed his eyes. Soon after, his head lolled, jerking him awake. 
          “You’re not ok. You’re sick. I got you sick and I’m really sorry.”                                                      “Who’s sick? Dnot mbe.”
          I sighed and pulled him into the den where Anel and Derek were. I wanted to ask her a million questions, but Dane was a bigger concern.
         Derek slapped his forehead. 
        “I forgot to give them fever reducers.”
         Derek went into the kitchen before bringing the thermometer kit into the den. Anel checked my temperature first.
         “Your fever is low. I’ll check it again in a couple of hours. She turned slightly, using another strip to cover the thermometer. I brushed Dane’s shoulders. Poor guy was falling asleep. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. 
         “My turn.”
         Derek was vying for Anel’s attention, but she was on to him and simply placed the back of her hand on his forehead.
         “You’re good.”
         He sulked and sat back, grabbing the remote to catch what was on tv. 
         “Dane, did the pills help?”
         Dane looked up at Derek and quickly nodded his head, blushing from the top of his head down into his neck. 
         “Open your mouth Dane.”
          He focused on Anel and closed his mouth around the thermometer. His nose acted up immediately. His eyes widened and then narrowed and then widened again. His nose flared, pulsing up and down. 
         “Hold it in.” 
         He shook his head just as Anel took the thermometer out. His eyes twitched as they closed and his upper lip curled upwards as he turned into his elbow. 
         HIItschIEW…..HiiTSCHIEW!....HIIh-SHEW!.....
             He rubbed his nose and stifled into his palm as he continued to rub the irritation out. He turned away from us, drawing a shaky breath as he lurched forward.
         Heeeh-tschiew!....HeH-EShiew!....HEH-SHEW! 
         He grabbed some tissues to blow his nose. Anel patted Dane’s knee as she looked at his reading. Derek gasped next to me and then started talking a mile a minute.
            “I can’t believe I didn’t figure it out until now. I thought you just didn’t want to keep blessing me constantly, but you’ve been blessing me the whole time.”
            Anel wasn’t paying attention to Derek though. She was frowning at the thermometer. 
           “Derek, wet a washcloth and grab the fever reducer. I’ll get blankets. Maggie, cozy up to him. His fever is pretty bad.
           What? 
                              Dane
         I couldn’t hold up my head anymore, and I just wanted to curl up on the couch. I was exhausted. I couldn’t lay down though because of the congestion in my chest. And because Derek, Maggie, and Anel were hovering. It was really cold too.
        “How do you feel Dane?”
        Derek. He looked worried.
        When I opened my mouth, my tongue was so dry. I wet my lips as best I could and tried to soften my tongue with moisture.
        “I’b fide.”                                                             “You’re sick. And you have a fever. You’re not fine!”
         He was angry. Hot tears sprang to my eye.        “I’b sorry you wedt to the store for dothing.”    “No no. I’m sorry for yelling. I’m just worried about you. Don’t worry about the store. I bought a lot of other stuff. “                                                    I felt better about that, but my body was extremely achy. Maggie leaned down and kissed me, whispering apologies. 
          “I wish you would stop apologizidg. Why abm I talkidg weird?” 
          “Can you take this pill?”
          I shook my head. 
          “Tight rope. Tight throat.”
          My brain was hazy and loopy. My thoughts were as airy as the fog in between my ears. 
          “Sleep.”
          That was my voice. After another suggestion to take the pill, I tried to. It hurt when I swallowed, but it did go down. Then I went down. To sleep. 
                               Derek
        We monitored Dane, eventually having to bound him in the blanket so he wouldn’t thrash around and fall off the couch. Maggie wouldn’t leave his side even though she was sick too. It was only after Anel promised to wake her up when Dane woke up that she laid down on the other three seater. There was no way she was making it to the reunion tonight. After three hours Dane’s fever started to go down and within another hour, he was awake and confused about being in the den. He tiredly thanked Anel and gave me a weak hug before heading back to the guest room with Maggie. It was just Anel and I in the den. I carried our drinks over. Tea for me and a water bottle for her. Just as I sat down next to Anel, her phone started going off as several texts came in. She frowned as she pulled her phone out.
    Marcus: I am truly sorry. I hope someday you will forgive me. I know words aren’t enough.
    Mama 2: I can’t believe my own son would do something like that. I’m so sorry for all that you’ve suffered. What he did was terrible! Please come visit!
    Papa 2: I’m so sorry Nellie. I wish that knucklehead would have thought first and I hope you can separate his actions from the family. We miss you. 
   Brandon: He’s a jerk and not worthy of his last name. 
   Macy: I can hardly forgive Marcus myself, so I won’t blame you if you can’t. On behalf of the family, we are so sorry. 
    More texts poured in saying similar things. I sat, dumbfounded but silent as Anel read through each text that came in. Maggie came in, crying and apologizing, as she explained that Marcus confessed at the family reunion that he had blackmailed Anel to stay away from the family. He had texted those that hadn’t made it to the reunion too. Anel cried too, continually asking, 
          “Did Marcus really do that?”
         Maggie didn’t ask what the secret was. Instead she asked about the past, wondering why Anel eventually came back and didn’t avoid her. 
           “You’re my best friend. I figured I would hold onto you until Marcus gave my secret away.”
          After about an hour of healing tears, Anel pulled out her phone and replied back to Marcus. 
          Anel: Thank you so much. What you did was incredible and I know it was difficult to do. I forgive you. 
          I felt my heart turn to stone and crash into my stomach. I knew I shouldn’t have been thinking about ‘us’ and that not enough days had gone by for their to be an ‘us’, but I couldn’t get out of my head how fast she forgave him. I realized my hands on her back had stopped moving. She looked up at me when I started up again. 
         “I’m free! We can be together.”
         Her eyes widened for a second and she swallowed quickly. Nervously. 
        “I mean, if you still want us to be a ‘we’?”
          My heart soared, ricocheting against my chest.
         “More than anything.”
         Kissing her with all that I was worth, I picked her up and carried her to my room. Hopefully the end of my sickness wouldn’t get in the way for what I planned to do next~~~

Epilogue- 6 months later -Marcus
         Anel turned in her seat at the sound of my footsteps. Derek stiffened next to her and slipped his arm around her. I hated that I was the cause of that. The slight curve in her lips offered a chance for friendship. It was all I needed for now. I’d ruined what we had but maybe there was room in her heart for an old best friend. I wouldn’t give up on Anel though. I couldn’t. She had once told me a secret. I had never told anyone, but had used the knowledge against her. Not only had she forgiven me for what I had done, but she had also kept my secret even after all that I put her through. You don’t give up on a person like that. Plus, I had one advantage over Derek for now. All’s fair…..as they say.
          “Hey!” 
          Maggie stood up and came around the table, giving me a quick hug before sitting back down. Anel spoke, giving me another peace offering.
        “Did you have a nice flight?”
        “Yes. I got here around...
          I cleared my throat.
         “....elevedn. Excuse mbe. Seebs I caught a cold od the plade.”
         I didn’t look at Anel, keeping my eyes on an empathetic Dane, panicked Maggie, and a disinterested Derek.
        “I hugged you! Why didn’t you tell me?”
        I chanced a glance at Anel. Her eyes were narrowed and looking at me like she knew what game I was about to play. I smiled at her and the queen rolled her eyes, settling into the protective arms of her king. Game start. 

~~~
        Thank you for reading my first coldfic! I hope you guys follow me into my next story. Literally 😂 

Mmmm... Im not quite sure, but in my personal opinion, this chapter ending feels a bit rushed. I mean its still good!  But some part of it just feel that way. Like suddenly Marcus appear, and then Anel appear on Derek house, and then Anel and Derek reconcile. But meh, thats just my personal opinion, i still enjoy reading it though, so if you don't feel that way, ignore this section~  XD

What i like the most is that the three of them gang up on him. I mean seriously 3 vs 1, and Dane still try to deny it?  Epic😂😂 Dane is just too cute!! 

And the last part!!!! You just haaaaave to meantion the slight contagion scene there. You just haaaaaave to do that and leave it to the reader imagination. Readeeeeeeeeer, how could you do this?!!!  😂😂

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, cassgm7 said:

This was amazing! Have you thought about a sequel?

I’m so happy you enjoyed this story and the characters I created! Thank you! And Awww this was your first comment. I’m honored! 

What a blast from the past! I’m still amazed my characters were drawn by Nval. Just gorgeous! 

Back then, I set up the story for a possible sequel, but the inspiration bug never bit.