Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gorillaz - On Stage of all Places (2-D)

JolliLolli

"And I won't. Get a take in. Cause I'm out. When I'm staking. And the rings. I am breaking. Are making you, a personal date..."

2D finished his first verse and rushed offstage to make way for Popcaan so he could do his rap part. In just a minute or two, he would go back on to sing the final verse. In the meantime, he planned on drinking some water and talking to Noodle. Since the song was much more techno, her guitar skills weren't really needed. 

Surely enough, Noodle was parked by the mini fridge drinking a cup of bubble tea. She was wearing a long red sequin robe over what could only be described as a cheerleader's outfit without any writing or colors beside white under it. Her hair was pulled down to her shoulder's instead of the pigtails she had been wearing recently.  

After seeing her friend, she high fived him and offered him a water bottle as if she knew what he came here for. "Fank ya Noodle!" 2D said. That's when something started to catch him as odd. The room smelled...Different. When they arrived at their dressing room, it smelled like Cheetos and Fabreeze. Now it smelled like. Flowers! Or some kind of desert. 

"Ey Noodle. Do ya smell that...?" He asked.

"Oh that? It's just this weird perfume they offered me outside the ladies room. I think it's called Green Emerald or something." She answered digging into her pocket and pulling out a diamond shaped bottle with a lime green liquid inside. "Wanna smell?" 

Before 2D could answer her, she pushed down the knob and his face was hit with a cold bast of minty smelling water. And when I say it smelled like mint, it smelled like mint! Like, nauseatingly minty. With a hint of grass. "Hmm...Wow...!" He gasped. There didn't appear to be any reaction to it at first. 

Noodle smiled and tucked it back in her pocket. 

At that moment, 2D realized Popcaan's rap was almost done and soon he'd get back on stage to finish the song. Completely ignoring the fact that nose started to itch more then usual. Not necessarily enough to be a problem, but just scratching it didn't make it go away.

Okay I promise I'll try to finish this when I can. Sorry to those I've angered.

2 hours ago, JolliLolli said:

"And I won't. Get a take in. Cause I'm out. When I'm staking. And the rings. I am breaking. Are making you, a personal date..."

I ended up singing all the song thanks to this line xD

But really, I like how you write, hope you continue.

3 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

I ended up singing all the song thanks to this line xD

But really, I like how you write, hope you continue.

Lol! Thank you!