Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just You (3/4) (BTS, Yoongi, Jungkook) (Yoonmin)

CeruleanBlue

2 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I write decently in-character, but I will sacrifice that for fluff or h/c if necessary lol. My two favorite things. Again though, you don’t have to stop writing if others weren’t interested (I’m just terrible at keeping up with fics, I’m sorry). I used to have a looooong fic that’s I kept and kept writing and there was basically one person who stuck with it if I recall correctly. Apparently (I forgot and had to look it up lol), people usually get validated between 50-100 posts (assuming they’ve been using the forum for at least 4-6 weeks). So, shouldn’t be much longer! :)

It’s basically done. But there’s a part of it that I don’t like, yet it’s actually realistic and I do like part of it. So, I’ve basically just been trying to convince myself to change that part, yet failing. I don’t know. I will post it pretty soon because I should be able to decide what to do there soon.

I also run out of ideas, and I’d rather forget that fic lol. It was my first every sneezefic (both on and off the site) so I guess I wasn’t that experienced with it. I hope I get validated soon though! :) 

I’m looking forward to it! :) 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CeruleanBlue

• Tweedledee

• Pixieflower

• apricity

10 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

I also run out of ideas, and I’d rather forget that fic lol. It was my first every sneezefic (both on and off the site) so I guess I wasn’t that experienced with it. I hope I get validated soon though! :) 

I’m looking forward to it! :) 

I’ve been there lol. I have several fics — probably at least one on here *trying to remember how cringey that one Death Note fic was* — that I regret. But yours has better than my first one, trust me lol. Yeah, you should be validated soon! :)

Should be able to post today!

Also, does anyone know the kdrama Blood? I’ve been watching it (only six episodes in but that was all yesterday lol), and I’m really tempted to add to Jisang’s problems and get him sick/give him allergies to something (garlic lol traditional vampire allergies maybe?). Thoughts?

I don’t know if I can write that well though... Jisang shouldn’t be too hard in general. Rita, I should be fine. Mostly the wit lol. I’m terrible with humor and characters dissing each other. The dialogue is usually really dry humor, especially Jisang. So... I might actually be able to do it. We’ll see lol.

11 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I’ve been there lol. I have several fics — probably at least one on here *trying to remember how cringey that one Death Note fic was* — that I regret. But yours has better than my first one, trust me lol. Yeah, you should be validated soon! :)

Should be able to post today!

Also, does anyone know the kdrama Blood? I’ve been watching it (only six episodes in but that was all yesterday lol), and I’m really tempted to add to Jisang’s problems and get him sick/give him allergies to something (garlic lol traditional vampire allergies maybe?). Thoughts?

I don’t know if I can write that well though... Jisang shouldn’t be too hard in general. Rita, I should be fine. Mostly the wit lol. I’m terrible with humor and characters dissing each other. The dialogue is usually really dry humor, especially Jisang. So... I might actually be able to do it. We’ll see lol.

Ooh, I can’t wait!

No, I usually don’t watch K-dramas, so I can’t input my ideas lol. I may research it if you wanted to do a fic so I’d understand it lol.

15 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Ooo, I’ll definitely write you some SVT once I get more familiar with them! Any specific requests of who I should learn first so I can write them? Yeah, I totally understand what you mean about old, embarrassing fics. I have some old half-finished SPN ones that thankfully never got posted because what was I even doing?

Shouldn’t be too much longer until you’re validated? I don’t remember my validation taking too long. Definitely PM me when yours goes through though! Wow, a week is fast for 13 members. And, yeah, I can tell Woozi apart already lol.

Ah, I’m late again. :sweatdrop:

Thank you so much!! I don’t really have any specific requests because I barely even have a bias list in Svt, I just love them all so much equally!! I do ship Meanie, Verkwan, Junhao, Jeongcheol and Soonseok(but not Soonhoon, sorry:D). And yes, Jun is really cute and really nice, too! It’s cool how all three of us have the same tastes when choosing biases in kpop lol. And I’ll be sure to PM you guys as soon as I get validated so we can all fangirl more together without spamming the forum!

So excited for the Monsta X fic, btw!!^_^

14 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

Ooh, I can’t wait!

No, I usually don’t watch K-dramas, so I can’t input my ideas lol. I may research it if you wanted to do a fic so I’d understand it lol.

Lol I recommend it, it’s really good. I can summarize the important things for a fic: drop dead gorgeous, super dead pan vampire is already stressed out due to mAnY other things (seriously the drama in this drama wow) and gets an annoying cold/gets hit by allergies. Also this woman he works with (love-hate relationship) would probably be semi-taking care of him or nagging him to go home.

9 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

Ah, I’m late again. :sweatdrop:

Thank you so much!! I don’t really have any specific requests because I barely even have a bias list in Svt, I just love them all so much equally!! I do ship Meanie, Verkwan, Junhao, Jeongcheol and Soonseok(but not Soonhoon, sorry:D). And yes, Jun is really cute and really nice, too! It’s cool how all three of us have the same tastes when choosing biases in kpop lol. And I’ll be sure to PM you guys as soon as I get validated so we can all fangirl more together without spamming the forum!

So excited for the Monsta X fic, btw!!^_^

Ah, I’ll definitely add a ship or two in then! I definitely have to wait a little while like I said though to get to know them. Lol that’s true, we really do.

Okay, sorry, guys, lol, I got distracted watching the kdrama I mentioned instead of writing Monsta X. Also I’m really unhappy with the first chapter of it. I’m having a lot of trouble writing in-character, especially Minhyuk. I’ve never written Monsta X before and while I’m definitely familiar with the members’ personalities, I’m having trouble writing them for some reason. I’m happy with the sneezes actually lol just not the accuracy of the members... and maybe the plot lol. So. It’s not horrible or anything lol. It’s just that I might be able to make it a bit better. Sometimes I’ll post a fic patiently after making sure I like all of it — actually that third part of this BTS fic for an example lol — and I end up changing things and it turns out better than it was when I might have posted it earlier.

So, yeah, basically, I’m gonna fiddle with it for a day or two and then post it lol.

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Okay, sorry, guys, lol, I got distracted watching the kdrama I mentioned instead of writing Monsta X. Also I’m really unhappy with the first chapter of it. I’m having a lot of trouble writing in-character, especially Minhyuk. I’ve never written Monsta X before and while I’m definitely familiar with the members’ personalities, I’m having trouble writing them for some reason. I’m happy with the sneezes actually lol just not the accuracy of the members... and maybe the plot lol. So. It’s not horrible or anything lol. It’s just that I might be able to make it a bit better. Sometimes I’ll post a fic patiently after making sure I like all of it — actually that third part of this BTS fic for an example lol — and I end up changing things and it turns out better than it was when I might have posted it earlier.

So, yeah, basically, I’m gonna fiddle with it for a day or two and then post it lol.

It’s totally fine! I wouldn’t want to rush you in any way. I love your writing and want you to take your time :) 

I’m still looking forward to it though!

13 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Take your time!! You should write a fic for your own enjoyment, I really wouldn’t want you to rush over this fic lol. Post whenever you feel comfortable! ^_^

20 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

It’s totally fine! I wouldn’t want to rush you in any way. I love your writing and want you to take your time :) 

I’m still looking forward to it though!

7 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

Take your time!! You should write a fic for your own enjoyment, I really wouldn’t want you to rush over this fic lol. Post whenever you feel comfortable! ^_^

Aw, you guys are sweet lol. I do enjoy writing it, I’m just having trouble with a few of the points. Plus, I am apparently Blood trash now lol. I’ve been binging that. I’m probably going to write a fic on that drama soon. I think it’s literally impossible for the character I want to get sick to get sick (he’s a vampire - super-fast, super-amazing healing — not gonna catch a cold or the flu). I think I have one relatively legitimate excuse for him to get sick, but that might not be the time period I’d prefer. I might have to plot ex machina it lol.

Or I could do allergies and that wouldn’t raise any inconsistencies lol. Illness works better though, for one main reason (kinda a long story).

Also, SF9’s having a comeback in four days so I’ll probably return to my SF9 fic when everything’s released.

4 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Aw, you guys are sweet lol. I do enjoy writing it, I’m just having trouble with a few of the points. Plus, I am apparently Blood trash now lol. I’ve been binging that. I’m probably going to write a fic on that drama soon. I think it’s literally impossible for the character I want to get sick to get sick (he’s a vampire - super-fast, super-amazing healing — not gonna catch a cold or the flu). I think I have one relatively legitimate excuse for him to get sick, but that might not be the time period I’d prefer. I might have to plot ex machina it lol.

Or I could do allergies and that wouldn’t raise any inconsistencies lol. Illness works better though, for one main reason (kinda a long story).

Also, SF9’s having a comeback in four days so I’ll probably return to my SF9 fic when everything’s released.

I’m going to have to search Blood up if you write the fic because I want to read it lol.

Yes, I heard about the comeback. I see Hwiyoung from SF9 a lot in the media for some reason. :D 

On 2/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

I have a friend who’s into Red Velvet. I might try to get into them, I’ll see.

This is kind of unrelated but I’m thinking of doing a Red Velvet fic for some reason. Not sure who would be the sneezer or what would be the cause, but I have one line of inspiration. Maybe I’ll do it, but I’m not sure.

Aw, you guys are sweet lol. I do enjoy writing it, I’m just having trouble with a few of the points. Plus, I am apparently Blood trash now lol. I’ve been binging that. I’m probably going to write a fic on that drama soon. I think it’s literally impossible for the character I want to get sick to get sick (he’s a vampire - super-fast, super-amazing healing — not gonna catch a cold or the flu). I think I have one relatively legitimate excuse for him to get sick, but that might not be the time period I’d prefer. I might have to plot ex machina it lol.

Ooh, that sounds cool! I’ve been needing more binge content for a while, so I’ll check out Blood for sure.

Yes, I saw the notice for their comeback on Facebook! I’m so excited~ their visuals slayed in the teaser and even the 2 seconds of music that we got it hear was already catchy!

7 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

This is kind of unrelated but I’m thinking of doing a Red Velvet fic for some reason. Not sure who would be the sneezer or what would be the cause, but I have one line of inspiration. Maybe I’ll do it, but I’m not sure.

Omg yesss! A Red Velvet fic would be so cool, even though I cannot tell the members apart for the life of me lol. I really like them, but even after two years of listening to them and watching them on variety shows I still can’t tell any of them apart other than Yeri! Good luck on your fic if you decide to pursue it! 

2 minutes ago, Pixieflower said:

Omg yesss! A Red Velvet fic would be so cool, even though I cannot tell the members apart for the life of me lol. I really like them, but even after two years of listening to them and watching them on variety shows I still can’t tell any of them apart other than Yeri! Good luck on your fic if you decide to pursue it!

Aww, thanks :) It was quite easy for me to tell them apart. The tallest one is Joy. Wendy usually has bangs (and she has killer English.) I have a harder time with Seulgi and Irene, but Seulgi's taller. That's all I got so far lol.

I'm thinking of Wendy/Irene/Seulgi as the "affected." Anyways, I don't want to bombard Cerulean's fic, so I'll leave it at that. 

21 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

I’m going to have to search Blood up if you write the fic because I want to read it lol.

Yes, I heard about the comeback. I see Hwiyoung from SF9 a lot in the media for some reason. :D 

Lol you can get started then. I’m too inspired (and in love with the characters) to not write it. It’s a really good drama.

Oh, really? Good for Hwi! :) I really like Hwiyoung. A tiny bit because Hwitae is my OTP lol (in case you can’t tell from them being all over each other all the time in my fic lol). But Hwi’s great.

17 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

I’m not very familiar with Red Velvet, but sounds good!

9 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

Ooh, that sounds cool! I’ve been needing more binge content for a while, so I’ll check out Blood for sure.

Yes, I saw the notice for their comeback on Facebook! I’m so excited~ their visuals slayed in the teaser and even the 2 seconds of music that we got it hear was already catchy!

Blood’s really good. I haven’t seen too many kdramas so far, but Blood’s definitely my favorite. Goblin seemed really good (I’m only an episode into it lol)... but Jisang’s hot (and Hyunwoo’s adorable???) So Blood wins by default anyway lol. I think I’m, like, the only person who hasn’t seen Goblin lol. Anyway. Blood’s really good. Plot’s really good, characters are really good — I honestly really like it lol.

Exactly!! Same here. Did you see the album medley teaser? I’m really looking forward to Dear Fantasy! Do you have a bias? (You’ll never guess who mine is lol.)

Haha I’ve only been into any kind of kpop for a year, and at the beginning it was just BTS. I’m mainly only getting really into kpop in the last few months. It just occurred to me that I haven’t been listening to anyone for two years. I’m still a little new (yet my obsessive fangirl personality means I’m not too behind lol except for learning groups).

Also, do you have any SVT song recommendations (if I ever tear myself away from Very Nice, Thanks, Don’t Wanna Cry; and Highlight)?

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Haha I’ve only been into any kind of kpop for a year, and at the beginning it was just BTS. I’m mainly only getting really into kpop in the last few months. It just occurred to me that I haven’t been listening to anyone for two years. I’m still a little new (yet my obsessive fangirl personality means I’m not too behind lol except for learning groups).

Also, do you have any SVT song recommendations (if I ever tear myself away from Very Nice, Thanks, Don’t Wanna Cry; and Highlight)?

I’ve only been into kpop for about two years. Gfriend was actually the first group I stanned (since I had to perform Me Gustas Tu in a show) but BTS was my second after I watched Blood, Sweat and Tears. 

Boom Boom is a good song. Very Nice and Don’t Wanna Cry are two of my all-time favorite songs from kpop lol.

6 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

I’ve only been into kpop for about two years. Gfriend was actually the first group I stanned (since I had to perform Me Gustas Tu in a show) but BTS was my second after I watched Blood, Sweat and Tears. 

Boom Boom is a good song. Very Nice and Don’t Wanna Cry are two of my all-time favorite songs from kpop lol.

My best friend loves BTS so I got into them for her. Then I kind of got into SF9 sort of for her — long story — became obsessed and started stanning other groups as well.

Ah, I’ve heard of Boom Boom but I haven’t listened to it yet. Same here lol.

I finally posted the Monsta X fic by the way lol.

... still not 100% happy with it... but oh well lol.