Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akeshu | Persona 5 | Sharing A Cold

Usagi

It’s been 2 years since the events of Persona 5. Ren/P5 protag and Goro are a couple now. Unfortunately, Akechi caught a cold from Ren. The two are both sick and quarantined in their dorm. 

Akechi blew his nose for about the 50th time that day. He sighed heavily leaning his head against Ren’s shoulder. 

The two looked like train-wrecks. Hair a mess, in pajamas, noses red. It was hard to tell who was worse off. Both were about on the same level. Was this karma for back then? Who knew. 

Ren looked over at Akechi. “Ugh, god Akechi I’m so sorry about this. I didn’t mean to get you sick.” Ren scrunched his nose up, feeling another itch. He was tired of sneezing, so he tried to fight the urge and not let it get that far. After a lot of wriggling he sighed a little. It was a success and Ren rubbed the red appendage. Akechi chuckled. “Not a problem, it is a bit of an annoying cold, but I’ll be fine. It’s the weekend anyway.”

As the moments went by the cold got more and more demanding. Ren felt his nostrils quiver but stopped the coming sneeze again. Akechi’s nose started running but he took another tissue. A sneeze was coming, but from who first was a mystery. Especially considering both were resisting the urge. 

Ren gasped a bit and scrunched his nose up. He pressed his nose against Akechi’s shoulder and rubbed it in a circle. Akechi could feel the quivering intensify. 

“Ren don’t you dare.” Akechi said knowing what was about to happen. Ren squinted a bit he pulled back his nostrils trembling. “H-hehhhh….ehhhhh….” Akechi tried to get up and get out of Ren’s way. Unfortunately this made Ren fall on him and Ren was too distracted from the tickle in his nose to move and sneeze away from his boyfriend. 

“Ehhhh…heeehhhhhh….”

Akechi watched as Ren tilted his head back. His nose was red and quivering, his face the perfect picture of a pre sneeze snarl. Ren’s right nostril began to drip which seemed to make the tickling even worse on poor Ren. 

“HEeeeeEEHHHH.”

Thinking fast Akechi put his finger under the others nostrils. One hand was free since he was pinned and he’d make use of it. Akechi cringed feeling the wetness against his finger. He could feel the openings quiver. Despite Akechi’s help, Ren couldn’t resist the ticklish cold anymore. His eyes shut and his nostrils flared as wide as they could, so wide Akechi’s finger couldn’t cover it completely.

“EEEEEESSSHUUUU”

Spray burst out of his nose, most getting stopped from coming out against Akechi’s finger.Some burst out, mostly onto the floor. Akechi sighed a bit. “Bless you.” he said with a sigh. Ren moaned and looked at the other. “Sorry.” He stretched out the vowel when he apologized, sounding quite congested. He mumbled. “Did I get you bad?” 

Akechi sighed looking at his finger. He grabbed yet another tissue and wiped it off. “A bit, but it could be worse. Goodness, I’ve never seen you so helpless before.” He chuckled and sat up. “It’s strangely alluring..” Ren looked off to the side trying to be charming. “Well good because that’ll be happening a lot today.” A drip creeped out of his right nostril again. It flared out a bit more then the other. 

“Eiehhhh…”

Akechi chuckled as he watched the other. He loved seeing the other so helpless,so easy to control. Akechi reached out and rubbed his nose for him. “Here let me help you a bit. You seem to need it.” Without any warning he pinched down a bit, starting to rub in a circle, making the tickle more intense. 

“Eiiiehhhh….A-AkechiIieeeh!! N-no waaahhhit….D-…Dooohnttt!!…I’ gonna…Iiiihhh….I caaahhhntttt!!! HEEEIHH! EEEASSHUUU!” Another sneeze burst out. Akechi jumped a bit. He didn’t mind the mess so much this time. “Bless you.” He purred. “That sounded quite tickly.” A small smile spread across his features.

Ren tried to watch him through teary eyes. His body was trying to force him to breath in for another sneeze. Akechi had found the perfect spot. It was very sensitive where the detective was rubbing. “God, Akechi it tickles so bad. I…t-this next one is gonna be…hehhhhHhh…huuuge…..” Akechi’s grin widened. “I’m counting on it, how does it feel exactly, love?” 

“Huuuhhh…like…like my entire nose is….HEiiehhh….full of fluuehhhh….hehhhh….fluff…..and I-I gotta…sneeze it out…Hiehhhh…eiehhhh…GieeeHH!” 

This was going to be a big one. Akechi chuckled. “I can see that. Goodness I can feel your nose quivering, this is going to be quite the explosion…shall I get the tissues?” Ren gripped the leg of his pajama bottoms. “Y…Yeahhh….h…huhhhh….EhhhH…Hehhhh…its gonna be..m-messy…toooHhh!!! EiEhHh!!! HEHHH!!!!” 

Akechi let go of the others nose and grabbed the box. He pulled a few out placing it in front of his nose. “Goahead, Ren. Just let the sneezes out, you’ll feel much better.” 

Ren tossed his head back. “HEHhhhH….EEEEEIEHHH….GIEHHHH!!! EEEEEISSSHUUU!” He shot forward. Akechi cupped the tissues around as Ren let out a fit, finally revealing himself fully. This cold really was tough on the other. If Akechi wasn’t enjoying this in a way, he might feel a bit more bad for the other! 

“EEEISSSHUUU! ESSSHHH! EISSHUUU! ESSHUUU!!! HEhhh…Ehhhh!! EESSSHHHHH! With one final sneeze, he sighed heavily. He felt much better now and could breathe a bit better. Still he took the tissues from Akechi’s hand. “Eghh…you’re pure evil you know that?” 

Akechi chuckled. “Evil, but you feel better now n-…nnnn….hhh….Hhh…Hihhh!” Akechi brought a hand up to his face, his nose scrunching up like a rabbit. “HEccHiEW!” The detective finally gave in to his own cold and sneezed as well. A bit of spray came out, but it was nothing compared to Ren. 

Ren blinked a few times and chuckled. “Why bless you as well, Ace Detective. Poor baby.” Ren blew his nose and threw the tissues away. He then reached over cuddling the other. “I really am sorry I got you all sick to. I bet your nose is itchy as well.” 

Akechi chuckled his nose still twitching. “Oh nonsense. I’ve been through much nnn…worse.” He tried to rub his nose as well, so he could keep talking to Ren. He needed to sneeze, but he was determined to finish. “It’s just a cold, nnnn…i’m perfectly…hhhh….perfectly….hhhhh….ffiihnne…it doesn’t even tickle that much…I can heh heh hhhh-handle-!! HEEEcHiewWW!” A slightly bigger sneeze exploded out of Akechi. It sounded so helpless and desperate. An odd position for even him to be in. 

Ren could feel the other tense under him. He cooed a bit. “Bless you babe…” he said. He rubbed the underside of his boyfriends nose with the tissue, trying to help him. Akechi chuckled softly. “Thank you…you’re far nicer to me then I deserve…” 

After a bit the two returned to sitting next to each other. They fell asleep on each others shoulders. Their noses were still running, but as long as they had each other throughout this cold, they would be fine. 

6 hours ago, silentdreamer789 said:

Never even heard of this fandom, but loved the fic!

Thank you! It's an RPG from Japan. It's part of a series, but only ever saw this installment. 

I just started playing this game recently, but MY GOSH I'm already so emotionally invested in these characters. :laugh::heart: SUPER cute fic, I love it! :wubsmiley:  Keep up the great work, @TsundereKushami, thanks for sharing! :biggrinsmiley:

1 hour ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

I just started playing this game recently, but MY GOSH I'm already so emotionally invested in these characters. :laugh::heart: SUPER cute fic, I love it! :wubsmiley:  Keep up the great work, @TsundereKushami, thanks for sharing! :biggrinsmiley:

Thank you :razz:Think the way I made them sneeze suited them? I was wondering about that. 

I think Ren's definitely suited him. :wubsmiley: And I loved Akechi's sneezes too, but I haven't met him in game yet, so I'm not sure. :laugh: I think they definitely felt right in the context of the fic. You should totally write a second part to this, or even another short Persona 5 fic if you want to. :heart: This game is SO good, but I've searched the internet far and wide, and there isn't much Persona 5 sneeze content to speak of. I know I'm already planning out a couple fics to try to fix that right now. :twisted: Only problem is I have to work with the knowledge I have now (still in month 1), because I've been doing a really good job avoiding spoilers at this point and don't want to stop now. :laugh:

I am so glad there's Persona fans on this board, you don't know how long I've been debilitating on posting fanfic for the game (Especially of Persona 5) then I see this posted~

I think Ren's sneezing suits him (gosh it's hard to switch from being used to Akira) There's audio of him sneezing in the game, for which I'm STILL not sure on the context despite playing the game multiple times and stalling during Pollen & Flu season but if you look in this thread if you haven't already 

He's totally the type to sneeze in multiples :razz: And Akechi's girly-by-comparison sneezes are super adorable. Thanks for sharing!

15 hours ago, jano said:

I am so glad there's Persona fans on this board, you don't know how long I've been debilitating on posting fanfic for the game (Especially of Persona 5) then I see this posted~

I think Ren's sneezing suits him (gosh it's hard to switch from being used to Akira) There's audio of him sneezing in the game, for which I'm STILL not sure on the context despite playing the game multiple times and stalling during Pollen & Flu season but if you look in this thread if you haven't already 

He's totally the type to sneeze in multiples :razz: And Akechi's girly-by-comparison sneezes are super adorable. Thanks for sharing!

When I heard there were cannon sneezes from this character I nearly lost my mind. :wubsmiley: I haven't met a single person that knows where the sneezes are actually used in game, or come across where/why in the research I've done into it. :laugh: I'm still at the beginning of my first playthrough, but my ears are peeled, and you better believe I'll share it on the forum if I find out. xD Like, we already have canon sneezes here... FIVE of them... I'll love them however they are put into the game, be it allergies, cold weather, illness, ANYTHING. Something about having the character have a canon REASON to sneeze is almost as exciting to me as hearing the actual sneezes... almost. 

I'm so glad that someone shared the Japanese audio, but I can't listen to them for some reason. :cry: Don't get me wrong, I love the English audio a ton, but... those are five more sneezes from my boy. :bawl:

But yeah, I definitely see him sneezing in multiples more often than not, and I really like how Akechi's sneezes opposed Ren's. :heart:

On 1/19/2018 at 7:43 PM, JQLovesSneezes said:

I think Ren's definitely suited him. :wubsmiley: And I loved Akechi's sneezes too, but I haven't met him in game yet, so I'm not sure. :laugh: I think they definitely felt right in the context of the fic. You should totally write a second part to this, or even another short Persona 5 fic if you want to. :heart: This game is SO good, but I've searched the internet far and wide, and there isn't much Persona 5 sneeze content to speak of. I know I'm already planning out a couple fics to try to fix that right now. :twisted: Only problem is I have to work with the knowledge I have now (still in month 1), because I've been doing a really good job avoiding spoilers at this point and don't want to stop now. :laugh:

Oh god you're completely right. I wish there was more Persona sneeze stuff. Please tell me when you do write them I would love to see it. Out of curiousity what situation should I put them in next? I'll take a request if you'd like. 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:01 AM, jano said:

You post your fic as well! Congrats though. I already knew the audio and based how I wrote his sneezes on that. You totally figured me out. If you have any ideas on what situations I should put them in you should tell me as well! You're welcome to both of you! I'm glad you liked it! 

22 hours ago, TsundereKushami said:

Oh god you're completely right. I wish there was more Persona sneeze stuff. Please tell me when you do write them I would love to see it. Out of curiousity what situation should I put them in next? I'll take a request if you'd like. 

I'll definitely let you know when I put it up, but because school is so busy, it probably won't be up for a couple of weeks. :laugh:  I definitely love this couple and think you should write them again. :heart:  If you'd want to write it, I think it would be really cute if you wrote another sickfic with a sick Ren and worried/caretaker Akechi. :inlove:  I didn't start writing my Persona 5 fic yet, so if you have any requests or preferences for me, feel free to drop me a message, @TsundereKushami:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh wow. This was great!! 😍🤤 I live the mess, the build-ups, everything!  It's just so hot~