Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Mystery Christmas (Dean and Sam)

Anilkex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anilkex

• jensdw

• AngelEyes

• Seeker

Top Posters In This Topic

:bawl:it's over and was so good and so sweet and I loved it to itty bits and it's over! :byesad:

you did and excellent job on this. It was simply wonderful. Thank you :kisscheek:

3 hours ago, Anilkex said:

Bobby said nothing...just watched that whole scene unfold in front of him. The sneezing was ridiculous. He was alarmed when Sam started up. But then he counted.

Twelve. Sam’s fit had twelve sneezes.

So he waited.

Sure enough, Dean’s did, too.

Love it!!!

“Hey, Bobby - close that book and get over here. It’s a creature movie marathon. We can count all the mistakes.”

Epic!

Bobby said nothing...just watched that whole scene unfold in front of him. The sneezing was ridiculous. He was alarmed when Sam started up. But then he counted.

So he waited.

Love it!!!

“Hey, Bobby - close that book and get over here. It’s a creature movie marathon. We can count all the mistakes.”

Epic!

So he waited.

Love it!!!

Epic!

So he waited.

Love it!!!

Epic!

Sorry! I have no idea why that posted so many times!

Oh my god that last part was so good it gave me tingles. Its just such a meaningful well-written story

This was amazing. I haven’t commented on anything in a long time (haven’t had a lot of time to do so) and I usually keep my comments short but I had to find time to comment here in detail.

To begin, it was so good to see a new story from you. You are such a talented writer and I always know I will enjoy whatever you write.

I love how your stories always have a plot and are well developed. The time and effort you put into creating a story is always clear. You have a complete story arc that just also happens to include those h/c elements we all love. And the story is always complex and has things like foreshadowing and multiple layers of meaning. Truly fun to read.

Your characters, both existing and supporting, always have such great dialogue and fit seemlessly together into the story. I love that. They facilitate the plot but never seem awkward or forced.

i would quote my favorite parts but tbh I would be quoting most of the story.

and although I am responding to this story I think I can honestly say that what I said here applies to everything you have written. Just so well done.

thank you again for such a great story. I look forward to your next one.

🙂

NOOO, it's over :bawl:

Your stories could go on forever though, and I'd still never get enough  :razz:

I'll be back to leave a better comment soon! But this was absolutely, ridiculously fantastic, and yeah, I'll be reading this entire fic again as soon as I can :lol:

This was definitely one of the best stories I've read! The plot was interesting and cute and it had everything a good sneeze story should have! Thank you for the entertainment! :thankyou:

Oh, no, twelve days.... What an awful realization that must have been for them.

On 12/31/2017 at 11:45 PM, Anilkex said:

“I thought that symbol looked familiar. It’s a combo platter symbol for witches involved in an Eclectic Coven.”

“I knew it was witches,” Dean muttered. “Wait, an electric oven?”

"Combo platter symbol" is hysterical, as is Dean's line.

Also, I'm eternally in awe of your ability to write long-form case fic. I ground out at around 2,000 plotless words, so I'm super impressed by your talent for keeping a story afloat and engaging and full of interesting lines for such a length.

(I'm now caught up through page 2....)