Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three Times Taeyang Got Sick (kpop - Taeyang, SF9) (2/4)

CeruleanBlue

26 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Okay, so I'm going to do

-Yoongi and Jungkook (we'll see how it plays out though lol I might just infect all four at some point)

-Sick

-Yoonmin

And I'm actually probably going to start tonight because I have the general plot more or less planned out now.

Yesss!! I can’t wait!:jump:

19 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

-Yoongi and Jungkook (we'll see how it plays out though lol I might just infect all four at some point)

-Sick

-Yoonmin

And I'm actually probably going to start tonight because I have the general plot more or less planned out now.

That sounds great!

It’s kinda creepy because I have Jungkook and Yoongi as bias-wrecker and bias respectively :D 

1 minute ago, LaDeeDaa said:

That sounds great!

It’s kinda creepy because I have Jungkook and Yoongi as bias-wrecker and bias respectively :D 

Wait so all three of our biases are Yoongi and all three of our bias-wreckers are Jungkook?? Lol

43 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Wait so all three of our biases are Yoongi and all three of our bias-wreckers are Jungkook?? Lol

Yes :D It’s really funny, actually. I haven’t found many Yoongi-biased people on the internet either.

1 hour ago, LaDeeDaa said:

Yes :D It’s really funny, actually. I haven’t found many Yoongi-biased people on the internet either.

Woah... that is cool! I don’t know anyone in person who’s bias is someone other than Jungkook or Tae:laughbounce:

I just want to chime in and say I really enjoyed this fic and am so so happy to see more kpop content on this forum - thank you so much for writing it, it was adorable and I love the way you spell the sneezes! I'm not too familiar with SF9 - aside from jamming out to O Sole Mio whenever it comes on and appreciating how unique it is - but I watched one of those unhelpful guide videos for them a while ago and maybe I should put them on my ever-growing list of groups to stan? IDK. 

And I'll keep my radar on for any future BTS fics if anyone here is so kind to write them - incidentally I'm pretty Yoongi biased as well, although it keeps switching the more of them I see. 

4 minutes ago, Pixieflower said:

Woah... that is cool! I don’t know anyone in person who’s bias is someone other than Jungkook or Tae:laughbounce:

It’s the same for me, although Jimin is also a popular bias.

22 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

22 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

It’s the same for me, although Jimin is also a popular bias.

All my friends' biases are Jimin, mostly lol.

22 hours ago, apricity said:

I just want to chime in and say I really enjoyed this fic and am so so happy to see more kpop content on this forum - thank you so much for writing it, it was adorable and I love the way you spell the sneezes! I'm not too familiar with SF9 - aside from jamming out to O Sole Mio whenever it comes on and appreciating how unique it is - but I watched one of those unhelpful guide videos for them a while ago and maybe I should put them on my ever-growing list of groups to stan? IDK. 

And I'll keep my radar on for any future BTS fics if anyone here is so kind to write them - incidentally I'm pretty Yoongi biased as well, although it keeps switching the more of them I see. 

Thanks, you're so sweet!! I highly recommend stanning SF9. They're talented, they're funny, they're basically all visuals. If you ever check them out/get into the fandom, feel free to PM me! :)

... So we've found four Yoongi-biased? The odds of this happening lol. Is Jungkook also a major bias wrecker for you?

14 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Thanks, you're so sweet!! I highly recommend stanning SF9. They're talented, they're funny, they're basically all visuals. If you ever check them out/get into the fandom, feel free to PM me! :)

... So we've found four Yoongi-biased? The odds of this happening lol. Is Jungkook also a major bias wrecker for you?

No, thank you! OK, I'll bump them up my list of groups to check out! 

I think Jimin is actually more of a bias wrecker for me in BTS, but you can't deny Jungkook's visuals :proud:

38 minutes ago, apricity said:

No, thank you! OK, I'll bump them up my list of groups to check out! 

I think Jimin is actually more of a bias wrecker for me in BTS, but you can't deny Jungkook's visuals :proud:

Yes, Kookie has great visuals. All of them do, actually. Four Yoongi-biased people is kind of funny for me :D 

CeruleanBlue, how’s the fic going along?

And I should really update mine as well. Goals.

23 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

Yes, Kookie has great visuals. All of them do, actually. Four Yoongi-biased people is kind of funny for me :D 

CeruleanBlue, how’s the fic going along?

And I should really update mine as well. Goals.

Yeah, they mostly do lol. And I think it's kind of funny too.

I worked on it recently but I've been busy preparing and worrying about something I just did today, so I'll be able to write more now. I was actually pretty busy outside of that too. Sorry I haven't been updating!

Well, you know, write when you want to or when you get inspired. I recommend figuring out your plot first before you write much/any of something.

On 1/11/2018 at 8:22 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

Yeah, they mostly do lol. And I think it's kind of funny too.

I worked on it recently but I've been busy preparing and worrying about something I just did today, so I'll be able to write more now. I was actually pretty busy outside of that too. Sorry I haven't been updating!

Well, you know, write when you want to or when you get inspired. I recommend figuring out your plot first before you write much/any of something.

It’s fine, take your time :)

I’ve actually figured out a plot (finally!) so I’ll update soon :D  

On 1/14/2018 at 1:47 AM, LaDeeDaa said:

It’s fine, take your time :)

I’ve actually figured out a plot (finally!) so I’ll update soon :D  

I actually finally finished the first part and posted it. :)

Ooo, yay! Looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, J-Squared said:

I would love tge story of tae and the flowerssss omg. This is wonderful. Thank you!!!

Same actually lol, I’m really looking forward to writing more of that. I’m going to work on it after I finish the first chapter of a Monsta X fic (which should be done today actually hopefully). Are you a fan of SF9?

On 2/19/2018 at 0:46 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

Same actually lol, I’m really looking forward to writing more of that. I’m going to work on it after I finish the first chapter of a Monsta X fic (which should be done today actually hopefully). Are you a fan of SF9?

I've actually just started listening to kpop. I was adopted from Korea (to america) and so i started listening to kpop after i started my korean class this semester. I am a huge lurkere here but this is so cute. I mainly listen to knk and astro. Some bts. And ive just started getting into sf9. Im excited!! Thank you for your writing!!

11 hours ago, J-Squared said:

I've actually just started listening to kpop. I was adopted from Korea (to america) and so i started listening to kpop after i started my korean class this semester. I am a huge lurkere here but this is so cute. I mainly listen to knk and astro. Some bts. And ive just started getting into sf9. Im excited!! Thank you for your writing!!

Oh, that’s really cool! I got into kpop through a friend of mine who really likes it. Ooo, Astro! Who’s your bias? I haven’t really heard any KNK (heard of it though). BTS, of course I know lol, not a big fan. SF9’s my bias group.

Aw, thanks!!! Glad you liked it!

2 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Oh, that’s really cool! I got into kpop through a friend of mine who really likes it. Ooo, Astro! Who’s your bias? I haven’t really heard any KNK (heard of it though). BTS, of course I know lol, not a big fan. SF9’s my bias group.

Aw, thanks!!! Glad you liked it!

Astro Bias probablby Moon Bin, but I haven't really gotten to know the members too well yet, just have been listening to their music a lot. Yea! I'm really getting into SF9!!!

3 hours ago, J-Squared said:

Astro Bias probablby Moon Bin, but I haven't really gotten to know the members too well yet, just have been listening to their music a lot. Yea! I'm really getting into SF9!!!

Moonbin’s adorable. My bias is Eunwoo. SF9’s about to make a comeback actually! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018. 2. 21. at 1:10 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

Moonbin’s adorable. My bias is Eunwoo. SF9’s about to make a comeback actually! 

Yessss, so cute. If you have a twitter, astro posted this cute video a couple days ago of the song count on me and them being cute af. Ahhhh yesss!!!! Comeback! Mama Mia!!! Im in love!