Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shh! (SPN, Dean)

jensdw

Hiya! surprise, surprise, I'm posting again

PROMPT:

Sam and Dean finally, finally have a day off, and they decide to catch a movie. Turns out that's not the only thing one of them is catching. So now he's sitting there in the theater, trying to sniff as quietly as possible and not succumb to the sneezing fit that is creeping closer and closer.

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. :( If i did, there would be a season (or more) dedicated to their allergies and illnesses...

"You know Sammy, we could probably find some chicks to sneak in here before the movie starts," Dean says with a smirk resting on his face.

Sam turns to him, hair still visibly whipping around in the dim lighting as he faces Dean. "Yeah, no thanks. You can give it a shot though." 

Sam had been in a little bit of a mood ever since Dean sneezed in his salad this morning. "Why do you even care? We're brothers," Dean had said. Sam only frowned and pushed his uneaten plate of food across to Dean's side of the table. He already knew that Dean was starting to get sick. If history was anything to go by, Dean would come down sick within the hour, and Sam too if he'd eaten the contaminated salad, and they'd be laid up for at least a week.

With a sniff, Dean turns back to the screen and blindly grabs a handful of popcorn, and delivers it to his mouth, chewing loudly and obnoxiously. 

Within minutes, the movie begins and Dean is still munching on the popcorn. Sam, disgusted by his brother's behavior, as usual, hands over the box of popcorn, deciding he isn't hungry anyway. 

By thirty minutes into the movie, Dean's sniffling has become consistent and most likely annoying to Sam, and everyone else in the theater. Dean doesn't mention it, but he's not feeling too hot. Maybe he should've stayed home...

By an hour into the movie, Sam can hear Dean's already shaky breath, hitching, and he's almost certain that everyone else can too. 

"Hehhh-hhh! hheh-huh-hhehhhh!"

"You alright, dude?" 

Dean nods, shoves a sweaty palm under his nose and blinks back the tears that are pooling in his eyes from the oncoming sneeze.

"Huhhh!"

"You wanna head outside and take a second? I'll come with, if you want." Sam offers, a sympathetic look on his face.

Dean shakes his head frantically, although he's just trying to remain calm. Sam can't help but feel bad about the morning's events, seeing how Dean is feeling so crappy all of a sudden.

"huh'nnGKKTshhh!"

"Bless," Sam whispers.

Dean nods and leave his fingers pinching his freckled nose shut. 

"Dean, you might as well let it out here, if you're not gonna leave anyway," Sam shrugs, "you can't help it. It's involuntary." He provides.

Dean shakes his head no and Sam goes to pry his hand away, but Dean waves him off.

"Come on, Dean. Things like this happen sometimes. Like with cats. Fuzzy, dander infested little fur balls. And the dander gets all up inside of your tickly, sensitive, poor nose. So ticklish. It just won't go away," Sam speaks trying to psych the sneeze out of Dean's nose...?

Dean's nose, although held down, twitches and tears fall over his flushed cheeks. Maybe if he just let one out...

"hup'SHHeww!" It's half stifled, and heard by rows around them, but one, just sets off all. "huhEKkkSHhhshyewwhhh! Ekkkshshdshszsh! EXXCHCDSHuhhh! HUtNXXgtchewhh! hitTSSHZZHDSHSHyewwehhh! HutEKKKSGHCHh!"

They hear various 'shut up, dude!' and 'bless you' comments from around them and Dean turns to Sam with a continuously twitching nose.

"Let's get out of here."

END:) 

Oh my gosh I loved this so much! This was so freaking cute I just can't even! It is amazing! I know that it's the end, but would you consider writing more with it. I'd like to see where it goes. Either way I just loved it!:D 

2 hours ago, jensdw said:

Dean nods, shoves a sweaty palm under his nose and blinks back the tears that are pooling in his eyes from the oncoming sneeze.

I love this description so much! 

Come on, Dean. Things like this happen sometimes. Like with cats. Fuzzy, dander infested little fur balls. And the dander gets all up inside of your tickly, sensitive, poor nose. So ticklish. It just won't go away," Sam speaks trying to psych the sneeze out of Dean's nose...?

Sam being a mean little brother :razz:

Dean's nose, although held down, twitches and tears fall over his flushed cheeks. Maybe if he just let one out...

"hup'SHHeww!" It's half stifled, and heard by rows around them, but one, just sets off all. "huhEKkkSHhhshyewwhhh! Ekkkshshdshszsh! EXXCHCDSHuhhh! HUtNXXgtchewhh! hitTSSHZZHDSHSHyewwehhh! HutEKKKSGHCHh!"

This did things to me.

I absolutely loved all of it, even the things that I didn’t quote. This story was very well-written!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. :( If i did, there would be a season (or more) dedicated to their allergies and illnesses...

Haha. I wish 

15 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh I loved this so much! This was so freaking cute I just can't even! It is amazing!

Thank you!!!

15 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I know that it's the end, but would you consider writing more with it. I'd like to see where it goes. Either way I just loved it!:D 

I’d like to see where I can take this too, so if I get the chance, I’ll think about continuing this. Thanks for commenting:heart:

13 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

I love this description so much! 

Thank you!! :gora:

Sam being a mean little brother :razz:

Yeah...I think he means well, though. :D

This did things to me.

I absolutely loved all of it, even the things that I didn’t quote. This story was very well-written!!!

Thank you very, very much! :heart:

Haha. I wish 

I do too...I think Jensen and Jared might freak out in that case...and I think I’m overthinking this now. :lol:

7 hours ago, telltale said:

This was delightful!

Thank you very much!! :heart:

On 1.10.2017 at 9:15 PM, jensdw said:

"Why do you even care? We're brothers," Dean had said

*lol*

On 1.10.2017 at 9:15 PM, jensdw said:

"Come on, Dean. Things like this happen sometimes. Like with cats. Fuzzy, dander infested little fur balls. And the dander gets all up inside of your tickly, sensitive, poor nose. So ticklish. It just won't go away," Sam speaks trying to psych the sneeze out of Dean's nose...?

Sam is as evil as we are ;)

Also ,I'm gonna reread this and pretend it's Sam that's sick. Cause this story is adorable and I NEED some more sick Sam. :P

27 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

*lol*

Sam is as evil as we are ;)

Yup...:proud:

27 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Also ,I'm gonna reread this and pretend it's Sam that's sick. Cause this story is adorable and I NEED some more sick Sam. :P

Noted! Sick Sam coming up!

If you’re reading this, any specific requests?

58 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

Poor Dean...

I second @sneezy_frnk I'm hoping for a sick Sam!

Sneezy Sam coming up! 

58 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

Anyways, great work as always!

Thanks!!!

8 hours ago, jensdw said:

Noted! Sick Sam coming up!

If you’re reading this, any specific requests?

Omg I'm the most un creative person in the universe! I wish I could come up with something good, but I can't think of anything :0 I'll let you know if I come up with anything thou!!

6 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Omg I'm the most un creative person in the universe! I wish I could come up with something good, but I can't think of anything :0 I'll let you know if I come up with anything thou!!

First of all, I’m sure you are NOT the most uncreative person. Personally, I don’t think I’m very creative either, but you have it in you, believe it or not. :thumbsup2:

Second, if you have a request I’d love to take it, for now I can just write a Sam piece filling a prompt or an original idea, and if you do find something you’d like to see, I'd be more than happy to complete that. 

Thanks! :D

4 hours ago, jensdw said:

First of all, I’m sure you are NOT the most uncreative person. Personally, I don’t think I’m very creative either, but you have it in you, believe it or not. :thumbsup2:

Second, if you have a request I’d love to take it, for now I can just write a Sam piece filling a prompt or an original idea, and if you do find something you’d like to see, I'd be more than happy to complete that. 

You're so sweet <3 thank you so much! :3

On 3.10.2017 at 0:11 PM, jensdw said:

I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING! It's not very good, but maybe you and your incredible talent could do something with it, if you feel like it :') 

So, I was thinking of Sam being sick and aneezy and sniffly, and also having bruised ribs from a hunt maybe? And he'll be in bed all weak from fever and he'll be slightly delirious? And, like, he'll call out to Dean asking for stuff like "Deaaad... I deed tissues..."

And Dean will be a sweety and take care of him and only be slightly exasperated...

OBVIOUSLY you don't have to do any of this, just something I thought of :3

And sorry for rambling and probably being annoying  >.< 

9 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING! It's not very good, but maybe you and your incredible talent could do something with it, if you feel like it :') 

I would happy to, thank you!!!

So, I was thinking of Sam being sick and aneezy and sniffly, and also having bruised ribs from a hunt maybe? And he'll be in bed all weak from fever and he'll be slightly delirious? And, like, he'll call out to Dean asking for stuff like "Deaaad... I deed tissues..."

And Dean will be a sweety and take care of him and only be slightly exasperated...

:wub: Sounds perfect!

OBVIOUSLY you don't have to do any of this, just something I thought of :3

I would love to do this for you!

And sorry for rambling and probably being annoying  >.< 

Not annoying, helpful. I’ve actually been trying to get some inspiration and ideas for the story that you requested earlier this week and I’ve been coming up blank. Thank you for the idea(it’s brilliant)! I’m thinking I’ll have it done within the next few days. :heart: