Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sincerely, Dean (SPN, Dean)

jensdw

Hiiii:razz:I have a short one to share...there’s not much sneezing though:unsure: I hope you’ll enjoy it anyways.

Dear Sam,

I wanted you to know that even while you're in college being normal and average, I miss ya like hell. I’m writing this because just the other day I saw some runny nosed little kid asking his brother where his dad was...it turned out their father was an isle over. I was in the pharmacy. I’ve been sick lately. A cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, and to top it off when I was getting better, I got another freaking cold. It’s like I’m coughing but I have to sneeze and it makes me dizzy and I’ve got this fever. I think that’s what made me write this. The fever. Dad kicked me off our hunt at the first sniffle. For never being around he knew pretty quick. 

Dean crumpled up the sheet of paper. He never thought he’d be embarrassed like this to send a note to his brother, but whatever he scribbled down on the paper didn’t seem to be right.

Sammy,
Haven’t seen ya in too long. You should visit soon. I’ve been feeling pretty crappy lately, maybe you’d make it better.

No, that’s not it either. He tosses another balled up paper, sneezes twice and when he looks to see if the paper made it into the rusted trash bin, he grimaces at the large pile of discarded letters.

XXX

Sam’s surprised to get a note in the mail that came from a motel address.

Sam,
I miss you. Not feeling too hot, Dad ditched me for a wendigo. If it’s ok we should visit. 

-Dean

XXX

A week later, Dean revives a package in the male.

I miss you too, jerk. Feel better.

Dean reads off the sticky note attached to a big, soft Stanford hoodie.

He really wishes Sam were here.

On 9/28/2017 at 8:17 PM, jensdw said:

For never being around he knew pretty quick

I love the father/son relationship you write with John and Dean 

No, that’s not it either. He tosses another balled up paper, sneezes twice and when he looks to see if the paper made it into the rusted trash bin, he grimaces at the large pile of discarded letters.

Awww

A week later, Dean revives a package in the male.

I miss you too, jerk. Feel better.

Dean reads off the sticky note attached to a big, soft Stanford hoodie.

He really wishes Sam were here.

What a great ending!! Poor Dean 

3 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

I love the father/son relationship you write with John and Dean 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

Awww

What a great ending!! Poor Dean 

Thanks! Also I know...Dean and Sammy don’t deserve to be apart:nosad: