Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Little Help (SPN, Sam, Dean)

jensdw

Not very sneezy, but I started writing and ended up here. I hope it’s ok.

Lanuage Warning

A Little Help

Monday

“Dad, I know you’re not around and I know you won’t be answering, but Sammy’s pretty sick. He’s got the flu and I, ihh...ikKSSHYeww! Well I’m coming down with it too. We need help Dad.”

Tuesday.

“Hi Dad...you still haven’t answered and probably won’t, but I’m getting worse and so is Sam. He’s got a fever of 103.7 and he’s been coughing to the point that he’s gagging. I don’t know what to do. The last time he was this sick you were still around and uh...well please just call back. We need you.”

Wednesday

“It’s Deand agaid. Sorry if you got your hopes up. I woke up feeling pretty awful this mbording add I’ve been sdeezing add caughing to ndo end. I...huh’ESSHHchhshuhh! NgGKt’sheww! Ugh sorry. Uhmb, Sam’s about the sambe. I really worried though...Please adswer, we deed help.”

Thursday

“You probably can’t hear mbe sidce mby voice is practically gonde, but Samb is getting better. He doesd’t kdow that I’ve been calling, but he’s been worried about you. Whether he admbits it or ndot. hhUHHSZXHXHCH! God I feel like absolute shit. We ndeed your help Dad. Mbaybe you’ll fide the timbe for your ownd sonds.”

Friday

“Dad, it’s Samb. I’mb better, but Dean’s worse. He told mbe he’s been calling you, and I see you haven’t bothered to andswer. Dean’s not doing t-to h-hot hh’upKSSSHuh! S’cuse mbe. Just call. We need you.”

Saturday

“Dean wanted mbe to call and update you as if you’re even listening to these. He’s not feeling good. His voice is gone and he doesn’t even sneeze like himself. It’s not looking good. He can’t stop coughing. If he gets worse I’m taking him to the hospital. I can’t reach Bobby. He’s worse off then I was. I recovered pretty fast. Listen Dad, if you are getting these this is serious. Call the hell back right now.”

Sunday

“Dean’s in the hospital. He’s got pneumonia and a sinus infection complicated by bronchitis. He needs you Dad. We need you. I need you.”

Monday

“Dean’s getting released tonight as long as he agrees to take his pills. They wanted to keep him longer but he refused. The coughing has slowed but the sneezing took off. It’s more annoying than concerning I guess. Big thanks for being here. Don’t bother calling anymore Dad.”

Tuesday

“Its Dean. I called you for the first time over a week ago. I won’t admit it to Sammy that you’re either dead or missing. I might never see you again. HuKSSHSHCH! I’m hopped up on drugs. Pain killers, coughing stuff, decongestants. The point is Dad, that you don’t care. You didn’t bother to even text us. We could die, and you wouldn’t notice. I have tried and tried to follow your damn orders. Always. And obviously you don’t care. I’ve just had it Dad. That’s all. Don’t call. I don’t want to hear you bullshit anyway. I definitely do not need you.”

END

13 hours ago, Shikee12.haley said:

MY BOIS NUUUU *runs over to them and hugs them both* mine! OwO...now then who wants soup 😁

Poor guys:nosad: hmm, I just realized how many errors I have in this story. I think I stayed up too late writing last night...:blushsad: all the same, thanks for reading! :sweatdrop:

7 hours ago, jensdw said:

Poor guys:nosad: hmm, I just realized how many errors I have in this story. I think I stayed up too late writing last night...:blushsad: all the same, thanks for reading! :sweatdrop:

Well it's alright we all make mistakes...besides it still was a great story anyway 

OH MY GOD JOHN PICK UP THE PHONE. *Ahem*. Anyway. I love how original your ideas are, each story is so creative. I've never read a fic like this before and your writing is always a pleasure to read! 

1 hour ago, Shikee12.haley said:

Well it's alright we all make mistakes...besides it still was a great story anyway 

Thank you, that means a lot:blush:

1 hour ago, iluvemojis said:

OH MY GOD JOHN PICK UP THE PHONE. *Ahem*. Anyway. I love how original your ideas are, each story is so creative. I've never read a fic like this before and your writing is always a pleasure to read! 

Thank you very much:blush::heart:

Also, I KNOW RIGHT? I wanted so bad to like John because I like JDM but honestly I feel so terrible for the boys, he’s a very hard man to like...:lol: