Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have a surprise for you, Ceruli~Chan

RachTheCool

@CeruleanBlue you are great

So i have a surprise for you, Ceruli~chan

xX9xGwU9FnPc50ktBR_rxa2p_sqBMNHxLRuufYjDJyth93CsF0YkT8hKEWGD32HEaZf9EVU1c4eNz_7ewgp3Pe4thIwvK8-8ySxeMBt_1Es0r8SmV173Pf9Vn68TrqSPLhFneStF

SUUURRRPRIIISEEE!!! I WATCHED DEATH NOTE YAYYYY!!

I know u love love love L and im happy because I also love love love L and I can’t wait to torture him!!!

HERE YAYYYYYAYYYY

~~~~~~Takes place during the handcuffs arc~~~~

L’s fingers clacked against the keyboard as he typed, retrieving more data. It was a vicious cycle. Find data: come up with a theory: find more data to support that theory. He continued to work, easily pulling himself into the cycle. Meanwhile, Light worked on his own research. They both worked hard in silence, with the occasional discussion pertaining to what they’ve found. The only other thing breaking the otherwise silence was the clacking of keyboard typing and the quiet dangling sounds of the chains binding them together.

Hh’TchZZT!L sniffled and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his finger. Hmm.. that was a new addition to the sounds interrupting the silence. “You okay, Ryuzaki?” Light glanced at him a bit worriedly.

“I’m fine. Why do you ask?” He didn’t give him so much as a glance as he continued to work.

“Nothing, I just wanted to check if you were feeling okay.” Light turned away and continued his own work.

L stopped for a moment. “Actually…” He thought for a moment, and shook his head, returning back to his work.

“Actually, what?” Light raised a brow.

“I might be coming down with something.” L admitted, going back to typing things into the computer he was working on. Light opened his mouth, and L already knew what he was going to say. “I’ll be fine. I can work through it.” He didn’t take his eyes off the computer as he spoke.

“Maybe you shouldn’t… it may not seem like a big deal now, but it might be if you don’t treat it right away.” L didn’t even look at him, but he listened and looked as if he didn’t care. “Cmon, please L?”

“The risk of my health degrading due to overworking myself at the moment is only around… 20%.” He continued typing on the computer.

“20%...? I’m not sure I wanna take that risk. You should get some rest… I’ll take care of the work for you.” Light tried to reason with L, who was still barely listening.

“I don’t need rest, and it’s better if I help out too.” Light tilted his head. Did he detect a hint of… annoyance? Maybe it was just his imagination, but… he sighed and shook it off. “You should really take a break.”

“Hmm… No thanks.” L sighed.

“Ryuzaki, c’mon. How often do you sleep anyway?”

“Hmm… once every… two days…”

“Ryuzaki…”

“Okay, maybe once every three weeks…”

Ryuzaki-

Hih’tchZz!” L sniffled and rubbed his nose with a sigh.

“See, this is exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t take care of yourself.” Light tugged on the chains to try and get L upstairs.

“Hmm… you sure are persistent.” Light already knew where this was going. “I bet you really don't like to lose, huh?” L danced around the point with a small smirk.

“And i suppose that makes me Kira?” Light narrowed his eyes in skepticality.

“More or less.” L shrugged, still smirking a little. “Hh… h’TzcHtZZ!L wiped his nose with his sleeve. Not one of his most dignified moments, sure, but he was pretty tired and he was too tired to get or ask for a tissue. He smiled as Watari brought over some sweets. “Thank you, Watari.” He gave Watari another patient smile as he took a piece of cake. Just the thought of food made his stomach churn, but there was nothing that would stop him from eating his cake.

“Ryuzaki, maybe you should lay off on all the sweets for now…”  Light sighed, knowing it was probably useless. L practically shoved the sweets down his throat. He ate slowly though, his body would barely let him digest the sugary snacks.

“Get some rest, you dork. We’ll be fine on our own.” Light rolled his eyes.

“You just called me a dork. That’s awfully Kira-like.” L smirked, knowing he was bound to push a few of his buttons.

Light sighed and rolled his eyes again. “I’m not even going to respond to that.” He crossed his arms.

“‘Course you aren’t, you’re scared I’ll find out you’re kira.” He smirked a little more, and in response, Light looked at him irritably. L simply laid an arm over the top of his knees, laying his chin on top of it. He sighed, as his nose started to tickle, started to almost torture him with anticipation. “Hh… Hih…

“If you need to sneeze, then sneeze.” Light rolled his eyes. L sniffled.

“Iht w-whon’t come ouhht- hih! He sniffled and pawed at his twitching nose. Light sat up and grabbed his shoulders, turning him so they were looking each other in the eyes. L stared, his breath hitching and nose twitching. All it took was a simple tap on the nose before-

Hih'TCHTZZ-SHUH!He sniffled, he was not yet done. “Hh’KTXZSCH! Hah’iTsh-TXCH!He sniffled again.

“Holy wow, bless you.” Light said with a smile.

“Ugh, thanks. H’TchZZt!” He gave yet another wet sniffle.

“God bless you…” Light almost smirked a little.

“Th-thanks…  hh…Light placed a finger on his mouth to stop him. “Hey. I’ll run out of bless you’s.” L laughed a little at this, which turned into a small fit of coughing.

“Alright, get some rest.” Light guided L upstairs.

For once, L didn’t object. “Aren’t you gonna catch my cold?”

Light smiled. “Then it’ll be all worth it.”

END….?

Wh-What...? F-For me?...

OMG I DON'T DESERVE THIS YOU ARE THE SWEETEST EVER.

THANK YOUUUUUU~ I LOVE YOU

K SO FIRST OFF, UH, L LAWLIET? L? SICK? YES OMG YES

I PROBABLY WON'T PUT ACTUAL QUOTES HERE SINCE FOR ONE, IT'D BE PRETTY MUCH ALL OF IT, AND ALSO IT WOULD TAKE A REALLY LONG TIME SO I'LL JUST REFERENCE PARTS OF IT

I LOVE L BEING HESITANT ABOUT ADMITTING HE'S SICK

I LOVE THE WAY HIS SNEEZES ARE WRITTEN

I LOVE L TRYING TO ANNOY LIGHT THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN DN FANFICTION EVER

I LOVE L LYING ABOUT HOW MUCH SLEEP HE GETS, AND I FEEL LIKE THE PROBABLITY OF HIS ILLNESS GETTING WORSE BECAUSE OF HIM OVERWORKING HIMSELF TOO

I LOVE STUCK SNEEZES

I LOVE LIGHT HELPING HIM

I LOVE L'S FIT

I LOVE LIGHT BLESSING HIM EVERY TIME

I LOVE INNOCENT LIGHT WHEN HE'S NOT KIRA BEING CONCERNED ABOUT L

I LOVE WHEN LIGHT TELLS L TO STOP SNEEZING BECAUSE HE'LL RUN OUT OF "BLESS YOU"S

I LOVE THE IMPLIED FUTURE CONTAGION BECAUSE I LOVE CONTAGION AND ESPECIALLY WITH L AND LIGHT

I LOVE THIS PART 

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

For once, L didn’t object. “Aren’t you gonna catch my cold?”

Light smiled. “Then it’ll be all worth it.”

BUT I'M ACTUALLY NOT SURE IF THAT'S LIGHT NOT CARING ABOUT GETTING SICK SO LONG AS L FEELS BETTER, LIGHT HAVING THE FETISH AND WANTING TO CATCH IT, OR IF LIGHT JUST KNOWS HE'LL GET SICK ANYWAY SO HE DOESN'T CARE IF IT'LL HAPPEN A BIT SOONER. I'M SORRY I'M AN IDIOT. WHICH IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE?

I LOVE THE WAY THIS IS WRITTEN

I LOVE SICK L AND I FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THAT AGAIN

I LOVE HIS SNEEZES AND YEAH I'M MENTIONING IT AGAIN

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS

I LOVE YOU

AND I JUST REALIZED THE "END...?" AND

ANYWAY

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

... Also, I'm really sorry I haven't been writing sick Tamaki. I haven't been on the forum at all or even reading fics for a long time (I picked a good day to check in, didn't I? XD)... or actually interested in the fetish recently either. Idk why. I've also been pretty busy lately. That probably has something to do with it. So.

I'm sorry.

I don't really know how much time I can dedicate to writing sick Tamaki.

I haven't even been watching anime.

But I'll try to work on some when I can.

Thank you again! :heart: 

35 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Wh-What...? F-For me?...

OMG I DON'T DESERVE THIS YOU ARE THE SWEETEST EVER.

THANK YOUUUUUU~ I LOVE YOU

Aww, I love you too. you deserve ittt!!! I just recently finished death note, and wowww. i see why you love L. i was so excited to torture himm!!! So i gave u this~

K SO FIRST OFF, UH, L LAWLIET? L? SICK? YES OMG YES

Hell yeah! i love him too now!!! now we can forever exchange L fics!!!

I LOVE L BEING HESITANT ABOUT ADMITTING HE'S SICK

Hell yeah

I LOVE L TRYING TO ANNOY LIGHT THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN DN FANFICTION EVER

Yeah! I read this one fic where L was like "oh the percent of you being kira is 40%" and as the conversation went on he started listing higher percentages and eventually he just started listing pi :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i just died XD

I LOVE L LYING ABOUT HOW MUCH SLEEP HE GETS, AND I FEEL LIKE THE PROBABLITY OF HIS ILLNESS GETTING WORSE BECAUSE OF HIM OVERWORKING HIMSELF TOO

Haha, i found out from reading other fanfics that there are two things that must happen in a lawlight fic:

1. L listing any type of percentage

2. L finding some random way of linking Light to kira

I LOVE STUCK SNEEZES

I LOVE LIGHT HELPING HIM

I LOVE L'S FIT

I LOVE LIGHT BLESSING HIM EVERY TIME

I LOVE INNOCENT LIGHT WHEN HE'S NOT KIRA BEING CONCERNED ABOUT L

I LOVE WHEN LIGHT TELLS L TO STOP SNEEZING BECAUSE HE'LL RUN OUT OF "BLESS YOU"S

Hell yeah

I LOVE THE IMPLIED FUTURE CONTAGION BECAUSE I LOVE CONTAGION AND ESPECIALLY WITH L AND LIGHT

Thats actually what the question mark in the END is for....

BUT I'M ACTUALLY NOT SURE IF THAT'S LIGHT NOT CARING ABOUT GETTING SICK SO LONG AS L FEELS BETTER, LIGHT HAVING THE FETISH AND WANTING TO CATCH IT, OR IF LIGHT JUST KNOWS HE'LL GET SICK ANYWAY SO HE DOESN'T CARE IF IT'LL HAPPEN A BIT SOONER. I'M SORRY I'M AN IDIOT. WHICH IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE?

I dont even know, myself :lol: Probably the first one

I LOVE SICK L AND I FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THAT AGAIN

I LOVE HIS SNEEZES AND YEAH I'M MENTIONING IT AGAIN

Me too, me too.

I LOVE YOU

I love you too

... Also, I'm really sorry I haven't been writing sick Tamaki. I haven't been on the forum at all or even reading fics for a long time (I picked a good day to check in, didn't I? XD)... or actually interested in the fetish recently either. Idk why. I've also been pretty busy lately. That probably has something to do with it. So.

I'm sorry.

I don't really know how much time I can dedicate to writing sick Tamaki.

I haven't even been watching anime.

But I'll try to work on some when I can.

Aww... thats okay!!! ive actually not even started your gowther thing, so, i guess we're even O.O

I can wait for it!!! It's totally okay, take your time!!! 

Ill be sure to put a hella lot of death note in my drabbles ;) 

42 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Btw, I forgot to mention, I made some awful crappy art, and im not sure if i should post it because its so terrible, but idk. sooo yeah. idk.

10 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

now we can forever exchange L fics!!!

... Would you actually take/like L fics? Lol because I can do that much easier than Ouran. I get writers' block with Ouran easily, but I feel like I can do better with DN.

Yeah! I read this one fic where L was like "oh the percent of you being kira is 40%" and as the conversation went on he started listing higher percentages and eventually he just started listing pi :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i just died XD

I read that fic too and same! XD

Haha, i found out from reading other fanfics that there are two things that must happen in a lawlight fic:

1. L listing any type of percentage

2. L finding some random way of linking Light to kira

Yeah, definitely lol. I love both of those. Have you read one of the ones where L says that Light is Kira because he compulsively blesses L due to wanting to be exert control over the situation? XD

Aww... thats okay!!! ive actually not even started your gowther thing, so, i guess we're even O.O

I can wait for it!!! It's totally okay, take your time!!! 

Ill be sure to put a hella lot of death note in my drabbles ;) 

Thanks for understanding!! I've also recently been known to think about depressing things or get sucked into a cycle of fandoms late at night, when I would usually write, so that's not helping me either lol.

OMG I'm so excited for that!!! I have a couple of DN fics and drabbles on here btw if you're interested. Although, one of my fics got really derailed and I kind of hate most of it now lol but oh well.

Btw, I forgot to mention, I made some awful crappy art, and im not sure if i should post it because its so terrible, but idk. sooo yeah. idk.

POST IT GIRL POST IT!! A lot of people say they're terrible at something XD even when they're amazing. Even if it's not your best work, it's always worth something to someone (*cough cough* ME I LOVE ANY AND ALL SICK L ART).

10 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

... Would you actually take/like L fics? Lol because I can do that much easier than Ouran. I get writers' block with Ouran easily, but I feel like I can do better with DN.

OH HELL YEAH I WOULD!!! And I can give you lots!!

Yeah, definitely lol. I love both of those. Have you read one of the ones where L says that Light is Kira because he compulsively blesses L due to wanting to be exert control over the situation? XD

I read all of the L fics O.O and also yeah!!! That was great, I loved their spellings. As you noticed I may have stolen took inspiration from them.

OMG I'm so excited for that!!! I have a couple of DN fics and drabbles on here btw if you're interested. Although, one of my fics got really derailed and I kind of hate most of it now lol but oh well.

I read all your death note drabbles O.O

I love you

POST IT GIRL POST IT!! A lot of people say they're terrible at something XD even when they're amazing. Even if it's not your best work, it's always worth something to someone (*cough cough* ME I LOVE ANY AND ALL SICK L ART).

Well, It's not exactly SICK L art, buttttt.... I feel like you would like it anyway so I'll just uhhh.... post it XD

4 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

OH HELL YEAH I WOULD!!! And I can give you lots!!

... Can I write you L instead of Tamaki for Gowther, then? XD I feel like I'm better at L.

I read all of the L fics O.O and also yeah!!! That was great, I loved their spellings. As you noticed I may have stolen took inspiration from them.

XD Me too. Did you read the one where L keeps yanking Light down/annoying him when he sneezes because he moves the handcuffs on purpose? Your art reminded me of that lol. I do that too lol.

I read all your death note drabbles O.O

I love you

I hate a few of them since I wrote, like, most of them at 2 AM XD but I'm kinda happy with some of them. And thank you~

Well, It's not exactly SICK L art, buttttt.... I feel like you would like it anyway so I'll just uhhh.... post it XD

I did lol it was adorable.

2 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

... Can I write you L instead of Tamaki for Gowther, then? XD I feel like I'm better at L.

Sure if you want

2 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

XD Me too. Did you read the one where L keeps yanking Light down/annoying him when he sneezes because he moves the handcuffs on purpose? Your art reminded me of that lol. I do that too lol.

Oh my god yes XD That was written by alias, and they are like perfect at characterization and literally everything O.O i love them

i actually thought of that before reading the fic but it looks like someone beat me to it *sigh*

11 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Sure if you want

... Thank you lol that's a lot easier for me.

12 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Oh my god yes XD That was written by alias, and they are like perfect at characterization and literally everything O.O i love them

i actually thought of that before reading the fic but it looks like someone beat me to it *sigh*

I know, I love them too. It was hilarious. XD

Great minds think alike lol

Oh my gosh, this is great!! I just recently started watching the anime for the first time and this comes up in my feed. :laugh:  I love L being stubborn about trying to work through his cold and how he's worried about sharing with Light. :heart: This is really cute so far, Rach!! I hope you decide to continue! :)