Sneeze Fetish Forum

REQUESTS! I'm open for business!!

Show&tell

I just received like 10 notifications that people were "following" me lol.  What does that mean exactly?

Fyi, gonna start working on the rest of Supergirl soon, so keep an eye out for new thread xx

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Show&tell

• InLivingColor

• Sneeze999

• SneezeloveronGirls

2 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Ooooh good one! I've always had a thing for the Batman rogues gallery :P

I'm liking you more and more haha, I've got the entire Animated series from the 90's, as well as the 60's show in it's entirety on DVD and Blu Ray, respectively xD

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

I just received like 10 notifications that people were "following" me lol.  What does that mean exactly?

Fyi, gonna start working on the rest of Supergirl soon, so keep an eye out for new thread xx

Pretty sure it just gives a notification when you make a new topic, guessing others don't wanna miss your stories as well xD

1 minute ago, InLivingColor said:

I'm liking you more and more haha, I've got the entire Animated series from the 90's, as well as the 60's show in it's entirety on DVD and Blu Ray, respectively xD

Batman TAS is a work of art imo.  The greatest chunk of the animated Timmverse for sure

2 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

Pretty sure it just gives a notification when you make a new topic, guessing others don't wanna miss your stories as well xD

Oh.  DUH.  Derp I suppose that makes sense.  -.-

Ill try to support my loyal fans lolz!

In regards to Captain Marvel, the posters name was Captain Carol, so I'm assuming Carol Danvers.  Ill start working something up.  Any suggestions? 

Some of these stories might not be up until either late tonight or early tomorrow.  I'm more active in the mornings.  I live west coast usa timezone

4 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Oh.  DUH.  Derp I suppose that makes sense.  -.-

Ill try to support my loyal fans lolz!

In regards to Captain Marvel, the posters name was Captain Carol, so I'm assuming Carol Danvers.  Ill start working something up.  Any suggestions? 

Some of these stories might not be up until either late tonight or early tomorrow.  I'm more active in the mornings.  I live west coast usa timezone

I'm in no rush, I get back from work in 9 hours and I can re-read the Felicity fic ^_^

11 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

I'm in no rush, I get back from work in 9 hours and I can re-read the Felicity fic ^_^

I am very happy you enjoy your story so much! And probably for the same reasons I do ;):P

*squirms in chair*

I am very happy you enjoy your story so much! And probably for the same reasons I do ;):P

*squirms in chair*

There's a few quite specific reasons why I enjoy it so much, not the least of which is how well you captured her as a character, love the little snarky comments she makes to herself.

20 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

There's a few quite specific reasons why I enjoy it so much, not the least of which is how well you captured her as a character, love the little snarky comments she makes to herself.

Those little details are what I was most nervous about capturing honestly

Those little details are what I was most nervous about capturing honestly

Well you did a great job at it, I was totally reading it in her voice.

1 minute ago, Arc Reactor said:

I know you prefer female but I'd like to request a Tony Stark one if you don't mind

Sure! Love the username btw.  Anything in particular??

I wonder what would have happened if Jane Foster had allergies or was sick when she was fused with the Aether. Would she subconsciously rewrite reality making her sneezes more and more gigantic over time? If you have some spare time then can you please do that later once you have all of the others done?

15 minutes ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I wonder what would have happened if Jane Foster had allergies or was sick when she was fused with the Aether. Would she subconsciously rewrite reality making her sneezes more and more gigantic over time? If you have some spare time then can you please do that later once you have all of the others done?

Oh I LOVE IT

1 hour ago, Show&tell said:

Which one?? LOL

Mar-Vell; Monica Rambeau; Genis-Vell; Phyla-Vell; Khn'nr; Noh-Varr; Carol Danvers

Carol Danvers. And I'm personally good with anything :D

19 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Carol Danvers. And I'm personally good with anything :D

Sounds good! I always preferred carol.  She looks so damn good in all that latex :P

42 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Sure! Love the username btw.  Anything in particular??

Thank you!

I'm a really huge fan of the Steve Rogers/Tony Stark pairing if you wouldn't mind working that in somehow. 

And I'd like to see Tony with some unexpected or unknown allergies and having a huge sneezing fit while he's in an Avengers meeting or something

Just now, Arc Reactor said:

Thank you!

I'm a really huge fan of the Steve Rogers/Tony Stark pairing if you wouldn't mind working that in somehow. 

And I'd like to see Tony with some unexpected or unknown allergies and having a huge sneezing fit while he's in an Avengers meeting or something

This is very doable :D

28 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Sounds good! I always preferred carol.  She looks so damn good in all that latex :P

Mmmm. Plus she said adorable XD

4 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

I have a few ideas that I'll save for later, after you receive full privileges.

Oooh, that sounds exciting! :D

Tony Stark's new allergy (For Arc Reactor)

male.  duh lol

"Hihh... Haptchoo!" Tony sneezed freely into the cramped elevator, light spray covering his briefcase.  

"Not getting sick are we Mr. Stark?" Steve Rogers said with a smirk, semi-geniune concern in his voice.

"Quiet you.  Not everyone has an immune system created in a laboratory. Us mere mortals still get sick from time to time. Besides, I feel fine.  Must have been a one off" Tony shuffled side to side, suddenly aware just how MUCH of the super soldier there was standing next to him.  Rogers could be quite intimidating in the right lighting. *he won't be the only super soldier for long* Tony thought to himsslf.

"As you say, Tony" The Captain strode forward as the elevator opened up on the top floor of Avengers Tower.  

"Alright people, listen up!" Tony exclaimed to the group of remarkable people sitting at the conference table.  "Me, myself and I have finally cracked the code! I have finally - hey, Nat, off the phone, you know the drill - I have finally reworked a potential replacement for the Captain's long lost Super Serum! Through machinery of course, never did have time to work out all that biology garbage, that's more Banners thing.  With a simple nanobot injection, trillions of tiny machines can rework our bodies protein sequences and massively enhance musculature and synapses! I have a few doses here, just need volunteers, and our more squishy members can shore up their defenses once and for all. Any takers?" Tony concluded slapping his briefcase on the table with an energetic THUMP.

The assembled heroes made no attempts to volunteer.  Any Man may have even actually moved farther away from the syringes, a look of sarcastic fear on his face.

"Oh for the love of - come on people - they won't bite! Just like the flu shot, the PRESTO" He waved his hands in the air "Instant super bodies!"

Natasha leaned forward, "Forgive our lack of enthusiasm.... but non of us are exactly keen on putting an autonomous machine inside out cells. Especially when you are the mad scientist behind the project.  Have you even tested these things?" She said with a smirk

"Of all the disrespectful, YES of course I've tested these machines.  The squid and jellyfish trials were especially optimistic." Nobody laughed at Tony's joke (they hoped it was)

Rogers leaned in closer, "I would volunteer but considering my already enhanced status, I am not sure if we would get accurate results.  Maybe your troops need a more practical demonstration oh fearless leader?"

Tony was not one to be bullied, but his enthusiasm and lack of data was biting him in the butt.  "Oh fine.  You wimps, just watch this" he said as he jammed a syringe into his arm and pressed the plunger down.

Falcon and Thor glanced at each other in mock concern as Tony dropped the empty syringe on the table.  "Any minute now you will see me emerge as a new man" he announced triumphantly.

Several long minutes passed.  "Strange, I must have... Huhh uhhh... Isshoo! Excuse me, I muhh... Must have... HHHAISHOO!" He sneezed explosively.

"Is... Is it getting warm in here?" Tony said while pulling at his shirt colar, sweat beading on his forehead.

"My scanners indicate you are having a bad immunological reaction to these nanites" Vision piped in

"Nonsense, your scanners are... Aaahhhrrr.... HAAPTSCHEEW!!" Another violent sneeze doubled him over.  His typically proud and confident demure cracking.  Red itchy spots started forming on his skin.  "Oh for Pete's sake, you are the Avengers! Someone hehhh.. hehehe... HELP! AAARSHOO!!"

At this point Thor was beside himself with laughter muttering something about Odin and what not

"Huushooo!  Ahh.. AAHCHOO! Aishoo! Hehe.. Oh nooooehhh.... HAAAAARSHHOOOO!!

With that, Vision drifted forwards and gently disrupted the nanites control systems, rendering them inert

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers, marvel comics

(Story for Captain Carol)

Female.  I suggest future readers Google Carol Danvers before reading.  She is quite the looker ;)

Carol had had better days.  She rose from a mound of rubble, her head pounding, slight cuts and scrapes apparent on her arms.  

Blowing her hair out of her face, she struggled back to her feet and squared up.  Her supple curves apparent under her tight latex suit.  Ahead of her stood an impossible threat.

Cain Marko, The Juggernaut himself, stomped forwards, a look of disdain on his face.  Normally, it would take several heroes working in tandem to thwart him.  Currently he was heading towards a nuclear reactor, intent on ripping it to pieces and contaminating the city so he could loot its remains.  Avengers and X-Men were in route, but still too far away.

It was up to Carol to stop him.  Only problem... NOTHING stops the Juggernaut.  The Crimson Gem of Cytorrak grants Cain with complete immunity to physical harm, and the unique ability to retain almost all forward momentum once he started moving.  Bricks like Hulk or Thor can slow him down, but even they can't truly stop him from moving.

And that is what carols job was.  Not stopping him, but at LEAST slowing him until backup arrived.  But try as she might, she couldn't slow him down or budge him even one perceptible percent.  

Carol had tossed a bus at him, leveled an apartment complex in his path, and otherwise bathed him in photonic fire, but the damn beast just laughed and continued his march unimpeded.  Trading punches was a death sentence ad she had just learned, her head still ringing.  She had her own level of vast super human strength, but she may as well have been a child wrestling her dad when it came to the strength gap.

"Damn, what am I going to do?" Carol thought frantically, twisting her curvaceous body to and fro, looking to her environment for inspiration.  Juggernaut has knocked her clear into a flower shop and the sweet aroma of pollen was flooding her nose.

*sniff* "Oh god, what luh... Luck!" She said, breath hitching as her lungs started pulling in air.  She was currently in over overcharged "Binary" transformation (she couldn't afford to go easy), and photonic energy swirled around her glowing body as her nostrils began to flare with gusto.

She was dimly aware that she had never sneezed in her transformed state before. "Ahhh... Ahhh... Haaaahh!"

Her body arched back, her hands gripping her waist, chest profile pressing drastically outwards against her suit

HAAAASHHHEEEWWW!!

An unexpected surge of energy courses through her, as a beam of pure gravitonic energy burst from her mouth and nose.  The beam ripped main street to pieces and slammed directly in the Juggernaut in a crash of fire and light.  It was many times more potent than her average energy beams.

"Oh!" Carol coughed twice, nose still itching. "What on earth just happened?"

It was then that Carol noticed something TRULY amazing.  Standing in the middle of a glassy crater, stood Cain.  Unhurt, but... unmoving! He actually appeared staggered! He shook his head side to side, then began his march once again

"That's it!" Carol thought. "This is how I will hold him off!" She furiously snatched at lilacs and roses, her two worst allergies, as she buried her nose deep within their petals.

The reaction was immediate.  "Huhh... Ahhh..." a warm pleasure spread through her tummy and head as energy began to build. "Ohhh... AAAHHHhhhh... Huhhh...." again her nose twitched as her generous chest pressed tightly against her suit, breath after breath rocking her body. "Ohhh! Its bih-bigger this tiiihhh TIME! AAAAHHHHH...." Another huge inhale.  Pleasurable pressure and energy began spreading from her toes all the way to her nose as her sneeze finally began in earnest

AAAHHHHH....

HAAAAHHHHH!!!

HUUUURRRRRSHHHHCHEEWWWW!!!!!

She doubled over violently, her knees weakening.  An epic thermonuclear beam slammed into the Juggernaut, totally negating his momentum and leaving him standing befuddled in a smoldering blast zone.

"Hey Cain! My nose still.. Still... Itches!! Ahhhh.... AAAAHHHH!!"

What followed was a 20 minute long stalemate.  Neither side gaining ground as carols full and supple body unleashed extraordinary sneeze after sneeze upon her adversary, hips and thighs quaking from the force.  

Backup finally arrived and Juggernaut was contained as Iron Man steadied carol, clearly exhausted and nearly out of power.

"That's some sneeze!"