Sneeze Fetish Forum

REQUESTS! I'm open for business!!

Show&tell

Killer Frost (for SneezeloveronGirls)

Female- 

"Heeeehhhh... Oh fuuuuuhhhh... Haaahhh!!"

Frost was sitting in Zooms cliff side lair, holding off the inevitable.  She was supposed to be prepping the facility for more prisoners, but some sort of cliff dwelling wild flower had invaded her nostrils on the way up, and refused to leave.

"Haahhhh!  Its... Its c-coming! AHHHH!!" Her chest heaved tight against her shirt, nostrils flaring as her head reared back"

HIHHH!! AAAAAHHH!!

HHHAAAASSHHCEEWWWW!!

A blast of absolute zero blasted outwards, frozen particles swirling.  Ice froze zooms plans to his desk, computers popped and cracked.  

"Oh shihh... Ahhh... Shit!" She managed to exclaim. "Zoom is gonnaahhh... gonna kill me! Oh... Ohhh no.... Not agaiiihhh... again! AAAHHH-"

Her full hips were grinding back and forth in her chair as she was visibly shaking with the force of the sneeze.  She was trying to hold back, but was losing fast.

Aaaaaahhh....

Again she reared back, chest pressing hard against her outfit

HAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Her nose had literal mist and ice dropping from its confines as it twitched like a wild animal in a cage

HHHAASHHHOOOOO!!!

Another sub zero blast responded, turning the floor into a skating rink.  Ice cracked and shattered cables and wires as snow drifted from the ceiling.

"Yep.  Zoom is going to murder me for sure"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Show&tell

• InLivingColor

• Sneeze999

• SneezeloveronGirls

I hope you guys like!!

I know I ignored the Thea request, but that poster made 2, so I chose the one I would prefer writing lol :P

What do you think so far?  IM STARVING FOR ATTENTION lol

4 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

I know I'm not one of the guys who requested said stories, but you did a DAMN fine job!! Awesome stories!! :)

I am so happy to hear this!  Any suggestions for smoothing out my writing style or something?

Just now, Show&tell said:

I am so happy to hear this!  Any suggestions for smoothing out my writing style or something?

Hmm? Well....my own writing isn't amazing or anything, and I know you said that you are gonna post longer and more detailed stories once you are a full member, so I kinda feel like, right now, there isn't anything about your writing that I would want you to change :)

1 minute ago, Sneeze999 said:

Hmm? Well....my own writing isn't amazing or anything, and I know you said that you are gonna post longer and more detailed stories once you are a full member, so I kinda feel like, right now, there isn't anything about your writing that I would want you to change :)

Well, I'm glad you like it :)

Just FYI! Just because I have used a character once, does not mean I am opposed to using them again in a different story. 

All hail Show&tell, the Thea Queen of the female fanfic! Loving all of these to be honest, not very often to see my favourite DC comics characters represented here. Your writing is lovely from what I've seen of it so far, your descriptions are quite pleasing, maybe trying some more in depth character interactions, but I realise that some of the stories don't lend themselves to such things.

It's alright that you didn't do the Thea one and I'm glad that you chose the one that you wanted to do.

11 minutes ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

Please do continue the Supergirl one in it's own thread.

I certainly think I will :) I'm glad you are not mad about my choosing one story over another.

9 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

All hail Show&tell, the Thea Queen of the female fanfic! Loving all of these to be honest, not very often to see my favourite DC comics characters represented here. Your writing is lovely from what I've seen of it so far, your descriptions are quite pleasing, maybe trying some more in depth character interactions, but I realise that some of the stories don't lend themselves to such things.

I see what you did there lol

I'm glad you are enjoying the stories.  They have been an absolute blast so far.

I will work on character interaction.  I need to write a longer story perhaps.  Hmmm....

That supergirl fic was amazing! I really hope you continue it soon! I think it can actually turn into an actual episode, it's that good!

it occurs to me I said DMV, but I actually meant DEO, like from the tv show. Oops! Still, what you wrote was great. 

Edited by Gmsnz
2 minutes ago, Gmsnz said:

it occurs to me I said DMV, but I actually meant DEO, like from the tv show. Oops! Still, what you wrote was great. 

LOL that... that makes so much more sense.  I should have been able to piece that together.  Oh well :P

Glad you liked it.  I'm going to branch it off into its own full thread some time soon. 

What was everyone's favorite fic in here so far? She-Hulk etc etc?

Just now, Show&tell said:

LOL that... that makes so much more sense.  I should have been able to piece that together.  Oh well :P

It was totally my bad! But I think if you're making it into a new thread, you could probably make a whole new story about supergirl and the DEO. I know you can write a great one!

2 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

Mine was the Felicity one, but I may be a touch biased ^_^

We all have our weaknesses :P

1 minute ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

My favorite was the Supergirl one.

Mine is She Hulk so far, but this is a second place for sure

4 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Oh! Can I request one of Captain Marvel. The one from Marvel. Not DC

Which one?? LOL

Mar-Vell; Monica Rambeau; Genis-Vell; Phyla-Vell; Khn'nr; Noh-Varr; Carol Danvers

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

Which one?? LOL

Mar-Vell; Monica Rambeau; Genis-Vell; Phyla-Vell; Khn'nr; Noh-Varr; Carol Danvers

This question right here is why I prefer DC xD

I've noticed that a lot of people are saying Poison Ivy is the answer for making the more supers sneeze through one way or another and that got me thinking, what would make Ivy sneeze? If you have any ideas on that, I'd love to read it :)

1 minute ago, InLivingColor said:

I've noticed that a lot of people are saying Poison Ivy is the answer for making the more supers sneeze through one way or another and that got me thinking, what would make Ivy sneeze? If you have any ideas on that, I'd love to read it :)

Ooooh good one! I've always had a thing for the Batman rogues gallery :P