Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harley Quinn gets punished! (For InLivingColor)

Show&tell

Harley had had better days.  Hours ago she had accidentally foiled the Jokers plans by striking his new gizmo with her mallet with a missed swing at the Batman.  They had managed to escape, but the Clown Prince was in a dark and not at all funny mood.

"Hey uh, Mistah J... I hope you ain't still mad at little old me.  You know I was just tryin ta help!!" Harley squirmed nervously, her arms clasped behind her.

"Mad? Me? NEVER!" The Joker cackled menacingly as a thin and sadistic smile split his lips apart revealing rows of dagger like teeth. "In fact I'm ecstatic. I was hoping for an excuse to put use this new weapon.  

The Joker pulled out an enormous gun.  Like something out of a science fiction movie, it had tesla coils and pulsing green lights and hummed with implied power.

*gulp* "H-hey puddin, why don't we calm down and talk about this for a minute.  Lets not do something hasty eh?" Harley backed away nervously.

Joker laughed maniacally as he aimed the cannon at poor Ms Quinn. 

"I am sorry to say, but I've let your failures slide one to many times Harley my dear.  It is time... For you to be PUNISHED!!" And with that he pulled the trigger

Harley screamed and leapt to one side as a huge blast of air and noise filled the room.  Amazed she blinked at her surroundings. 

"Feathers mistah J??" A trillion fluffy white feathers filled the room descending upon her as Joker again laughed.

"What?" Joker asked with a sly look on his face. "You know I can't stay mad forever my little doll.  Your too much chaos to get rid of!"

But Harley couldn't respond to this apparent gag. She was too busy managing her perfect round nose.  Joker had no idea, but Harley had been dearly allergic to feathers ever since she could remember

"Puhhh... Puddin..." she sighed with sneezy breaths. "I think I'm... Ahhh... In a bit of trouble here!"

Jokers expression went blank for a moment before he realized the situation. "HAHAHAHAHA! SO YOU WILL GET PUNISHED AFTER ALL!" He was practically rolling on the floor with laughter

"Not f-funnehh... Funny!" Harley managed to gasp out.  "Heeehhh... Iiissshhoo!"

Her body doubled forwards, her perfect athletic body twisting

"Ahhh... Hiiiishoo! Iiiishooo! Aahhh... AAAHCHOOO!!"

Joker couldn't stop laughing as he held a finger under her nose, but it hardly helped

"Huhhhhh.... AAAAIISHOOO!!" She blew his hand away.  Just then 1 final feather drifted perfectly atop her red aching nose.  She went cross eyed staring at it before unleashing one final enormous

Ahhh... Aaaaaahhhh... Haaaaahhhh!

AAAAIIIIIISHOOOOOOO!

That was amazing, I love it. I'm a huge fan of build-ups and Harley, the perfect fic for me. Thanks for writing this! <3 

Just now, InLivingColor said:

That was amazing, I love it. I'm a huge fan of build-ups and Harley, the perfect fic for me. Thanks for writing this! <3 

Of course! Harley is fun because I don't have to take the scenario all that seriously. :P I am open to critique and ideas.  Is there any perfect fantasy you would like me to take a swing at involving these or other characters?

4 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Of course! Harley is fun because I don't have to take the scenario all that seriously. :P I am open to critique and ideas.  Is there any perfect fantasy you would like me to take a swing at involving these or other characters?

I'm sure there is something I can think of, though not sure how comfortable I am posting it in the public area, I tried to PM you but apparently you can't recieve messages here yet, is there a way I can contact you?

I'm sure there is something I can think of, though not sure how comfortable I am posting it in the public area, I tried to PM you but apparently you can't recieve messages here yet, is there a way I can contact you?

Uhhhh... Yes? But I don't think forum rules allow me to post info like that if its not a PM.  I'm not validated yet.  

How do I get validated exactly? I know I need to contribute.

2 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Uhhhh... Yes? But I don't think forum rules allow me to post info like that if its not a PM.  I'm not validated yet.  

How do I get validated exactly? I know I need to contribute.

That's one of life's mysteries, sadly. Can you view my profile? It has contact information there for me if you can see it.

That's one of life's mysteries, sadly. Can you view my profile? It has contact information there for me if you can see it.

Nope! Need to be validated :P

20 minutes ago, InLivingColor said:

I can see yours if you put anything in there, I think that's the only work around right now xD

My email is already listed, so I don't know why you can't see it lol.  If I try to edit my profile it says I don't have permission yet.  

Just keep me in mind.  I'm not going anywhere! I promise I will write you another story when it follows board rules. :)

Lovely piece of writing! You did a great job with it, the buildups were very nice to read!

3 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Lovely piece of writing! You did a great job with it, the buildups were very nice to read!

Thank you once again! Happy to give back to this wonderful community

27 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Great story!! All your stories have been amazing!! Can't thank you enough for sharing them with us all! :)

Do you have anything in particular you want me to write?? :)

34 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Do you have anything in particular you want me to write?? :)

Whatever comes to your mind really lol I'm not usually one for requests, I prefer to read the crazy stuff that comes out of other peoples heads lol :)

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Whatever comes to your mind really lol I'm not usually one for requests, I prefer to read the crazy stuff that comes out of other peoples heads lol :)

Pffft boooring! Jk jk

Ill get back to work creating crazy head stuff

*salutes*  (^-^)7

2 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Pffft boooring! Jk jk

Ill get back to work creating crazy head stuff

*salutes*  (^-^)7

Hahahaha!! Your so awesome!! :D

*salutes back* (^-^)7?.....I think thats how you do it.....right? lol :P:)

DC Comics is a potential goldmine of sneezy shenanigans anyway due to the fact that if someone is immune to all Earthly diseases or allergens then Poison Ivy could create a plant to solve that as well as spread it around the Earth.