Sneeze Fetish Forum

Peter parker//another rainy day

Sneezegirl27

Helloooo guys welcome to my account! This is my first story so be nice :razz: 

This is a Spider-Man fanfiction set after the homecoming movie. Im posting the first two chapters today and i might post another one tonorrow. Hope you guys enjoy xxxx

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Chapter one: early mornings 

"Peter, honey you gotta wake up now!"
Aunt may yelled from down the corridor.
"Ugh, what?" Peter slowly sat up and coughed twice into his wrist. "Peter get in the shower or you're gonna be late!" May shouted again. Peter got up and walked towards the bathroom. Every muscle in his body was stiff with pain and his throat was dry and raw. Peter got in the shower and washed his soft brown hair. Once he had gotten out and put on some clothes, the steam from the shower has made his nose run like a tap. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel before blowing his nose and throwing it in the bin. He sat down at the kitchen table and aunt may placed a bowl of cereal down in front of him. "Feeling okay honey? God, peter You're shivering." May said, putting her hand on his forehead. "Aunt may get off!" Peter said pulling away. "Im fine. It's just my allergies, gosh!" Peter snapped. "Okay then. Well anyway, I'm going to work now. Your lunch money on the counter. I'll see you later honey" aunt may said. She kissed Peters cheek and walked towards the front door. "Bye, love you" Peter croaked with a mouthfull of cereal.  "Love you more" and with that, aunt may left for work.
Peter was forcing down his cereal as quick as he could when a stong tickle in his nose took over all his senses. He sniffed lightley to try and fight of the tickle lurking his nostrils but it only made it stronger. "Ehhh-haa-hee-ahhh-hhHHA-EHH" Peters breath hitched loudly and his nostrils flared. "ESHHH,ASSHHH,ASHHHEEW."
He sneezed openly into air. Peter grabbed another paper towel and cleaned the snot off his face and the floor. He grabbed his bag and lunch money, and went to school.

Chapter two: bus rides
Peter stepped outside the house and the cold air shocked him. Rain was being poured from the air, soaking Peter in minuits . Peter usually went to school as Spider-Man seeing as swinging from building to building was much quicker than the bus, but Peter was way to tired today and his muscles were too weak to hang onto a web. The walk to the bus stop was only 10 miniuts but by the time he got there his clothes were completely soaked through. He got to the bus stop but it wouldn't arrive for another 5 minuits and the bus stop didn't have any shelter. He stood at the bus stop as the rain soaked him from head to toe. Peter stood, shivering when the tickle in his nose returned. "Ehhh-hhha-heeEE-AHHH-ASHHEW, ESHHHOO, ESHHHEW." Peters nose was red and dripping with snot. He didnt have a tissue so he wiped his nose on his jacket sleeve but the material was rough and damp. Finally, the school bus arrived and pulled up at Peters bus stop. He jumped on the bus and looked around for an empty seat. "HEY, PENIS PARKER!" Flash shouted from the back off the bus, throwing an empty water bottle at his head. Everyone on the bus laughed and pointed at Peter. flash stood up and yelled again, "HEY, I DIDN'T  KNOW IT WAS CHRISTMAS YET, BUT RUDOLPH CLEARLY CAME  EARLY." flash said pointing at Peters clearly red nose. Peter was still stood up looking for a seat. He saw one empty seat at the front of the bus next to Michelle. "Umb, hey mbichelle is it cool if i sidt here?" Peter asked, the congestion in his voice was now very clear. "Yeah, sure." Michelle said, smiling. Peter sat down next to Michelle and put his bag on the floor. "Don't listen to him Peter, he's just a bully like the rest of the losers he hangs out with." Michelle said smiling at Peter. To be honest, Michelle felt sorry for Peter. He was clearly sick and the fact that Peter was so badly bullied probably wasn't helping. Flash was always making Peters life hell and the the nickname 'penis parker' was kind of trending. "Thandks" Peter said. He sniffed quietly and wiped his nose on his sleeve again. Michelle laughed quietly and handed him a tissue from her bag. "Here" she smiled at him. "Oh umb thandk you" Peter took the tissue thankfully and blew his nose. "How's things going with that stark internship?" Michelle asked. Peter bit his lip. The stark internship didn't exist. He just needed somthing to cover up the fact that he was Spider-Man. "Oh it's going wel-la-ahh-hhEE-EHH-ASHHHEEW, ESHHH, HASSSH, SHHEW." He sneezed 4 wet sneezes into his already soaked tissue and blew his nose. "Bless you" Michelle said handing him another tissue. "Thandks. Ugh, this is the worsdt" peter sniffed again. "HEY, KEEP IT DOWN SNEEZY" flash shouted. Flash stood up and walked down the bus to where Peter was sat. "Awww. Is baby penis parker sickyy wickyy" flash laughed messing up Peters already soaked hair. Peter pulled away and coughed quietly into his wrist. "Lay off flash. I havent done anything to you." Peter said sniffling. Flash laughed loudly, everyone was watching from their seats now. "Wow peter, have you finally found yourself a girlfriend?" Flash said pointing at Michelle who was sat next to Peter rolling her eyes. "Flash this isn't cool just leave Peter alone" Michelle said frowning at flash. Peter looked at the floor and shifted his feet. Flash smirked. "Peter, your bright red. I think you need a nice, cold shower!" Flash shouted. He pulled the lid off his water bottle and poured it all over Peter. Everyone on the bus was laughing and pointing at the soaking wet Peter. "Flash! That's not cool at all just leave him alone already!!" Peter stood up and took of his now drenched jacket, leaving him to freeze in just a t-shirt. Flash stood and laughed at Peter as he tried to dry the water out of his hair with his way jacket. "You okay parker or do you want me to call your mommy. Oh WAIT you don't have one!" Flash and everyone else on the bus laughed as Peter tried to hold back the tears in his eyes. He hated it when people talked about his parents.Peter was so embarresed. He was drenched in water, his eyes where tearing up and now everyone on the bus was laughing at him while flash stood and stared at him, laughing and pointing. Michelle put her hand on peters arm. "Peter are you okay? Maybe you should go home, your sick" she whispered in his ear while everyone was still laughing at the soaking wet Peter. "No imb finde-ehh-ahhh-hha-hhHAA-HASHHEE, ESHHHH,ASHEEEW,SHEEW."
The laughing grew louder as Peter broke off into a fit of desperate, wet, loud sneezes. Peter continued to sneeze 5 more sneezes into his soaking wet arm. "HESHHH, ASHHHEEW, SHHHHHOO, ESHHHEW, HAPCHOOOO!" Flash walked away laughing and sat back down in his seat while everyone laughed and watched Peter sneeze as if he where some kind of circus act. Michelle handed him a third tissue and put her hand on his knee. After about 5 minuits everyone has stopped laughing at Peters sneeze fit and had carried on with their conversation. Peter was sat in his wet seat in just a t-shirt and jeans. His soaking wet jacket my crumpled up on his knee. He sniffled and shiverd, resting his head on the back of the seat. Michelle took off her black, padded coat and gave it to Peter. "Here, put this on before that cold of yours gets worse."
Peter took the coat and smiled at Michelle. "Thandk you" he put on the coat and hugged it tight to his freezing torso. "Are you okay peter? You seem kinda upset about what flash said about your mom just then." Michelle said squeezing peters shoulder. "Imb finde mbichelle. Really, imb used to this ndow. It's ndot as bad as the time flash threw mbe into a lake-ehh-hha-hhHAA-AHHH-AHHSHEEW, ESHHEEW, SHHHOO, ASCHHOW, ASHHHHOO." Peter sneezed 5 times into his tissue. "Bless you" Michelle said.