Sneeze Fetish Forum

Roxanne and the Sneeze Mentor

randomguy

This potential sequel seems like its just as much gold as the entire story before it!!!! Can't wait to see what this turns into and see how it continues, it really is amazing!!!!!!!

Edited by Sneezingnonstop

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say this was an awesome story! Really enjoyed it, looking forward to the sequel!

I know I'm late to return to the party but I just finished reading this. What an imagination you have! This was one of the most surreal, fantastical sort of stories I've ever read - not just on this board, but in general. You had a deeply original idea, believed in it and followed through with great execution.

And the sneezing fits and spellings were hot, obviously, if that needed saying xD

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us, @randomguy!

Omg this was really amazing! It also struck a nerve as I have been talking in the obs section about my OWN big sneeze problems.

I need a "sneeze mentor" also! God that would be so hot...

I hope you post more

20 hours ago, zneeze said:

I know I'm late to return to the party but I just finished reading this. What an imagination you have! This was one of the most surreal, fantastical sort of stories I've ever read - not just on this board, but in general. You had a deeply original idea, believed in it and followed through with great execution.

And the sneezing fits and spellings were hot, obviously, if that needed saying xD

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us, @randomguy!

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is pretty much dead so this technically qualifies as necroposting, but I promise I'm not doing it to bump my story back to the front page! I haven't had the chance to reply to the thoughtful comments you've all left because I've been holed up writing the sequel. Well, I finally marathoned my way through it last night, and "Roxanne and Michael" is now up!

Now that' I've finished, I wanted to come back and thank you again for your kind words. @HideAndGoSneeze, thank you for encouraging me to write the sequel. Not sure if it'll live up to expectations, but your comment at least gave me a lot of the perspective I needed to move forward. Thanks a lot! @Show&tell, it was really kind of you to come check out my story after I posted on your obs. I hope you've had luck with getting those big sneezes under control! @Alabaster, so glad you approve of the ending. Very cool of you to post twice! @Sneezingnonstop, thanks again for sticking with me from the beginning. Reading your comments meant a lot. @Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea, I admire your grit for reading the whole thing start to finish, presumably without following it as I was posting. All in all, it's about 26 pages long, so that's no small feat. And @zneeze, I just wanted to say thank you for being the first post on this thread. It absolutely killed me that you got the ending right from the start without even knowing it! :laughingsmiley:

The sequel is up now; I hope to see some of you there!

Edited by randomguy
Added links to the sequel

Now, I admit I am a bad reader, if one can say so. My ADHD gives me the attention span of a common house fly, and I therefor have extreme difficulties picking up books and just reading from start to finish, but this story... It had me hooked! At the end I wasn't even in it for the sneeze (pun intended), I was captivated, I HAD to read the whole darn thing! I'd give my arms and legs for this being made into a movie! 

A... Anyway ehehe thank you so much for writing and posting this :D

On September 10, 2017 at 7:19 PM, randomguy said:

I know this thread is pretty much dead so this technically qualifies as necroposting, but I promise I'm not doing it to bump my story back to the front page!

Well, I'm glad you did, because otherwise I might've missed it...

Great writing!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw your sequel and thought I might check out the first part of the story and omfg... this is so good that I had to leave a comment!! This is an absolutely great story and relationship you've built and now it's time for me to hop on over to the sequel! :D