Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Puzzling Challenge

gay-for-the-snz

The professor and his apprentice stood quietly, pondering the most recent puzzle he'd been given.
          His brows were drawn thoughtfully together before he spoke.
          "Luke, have you arrived at an answer yet?"
          "Not yet, Professor." The young man tugged thoughtfully at his cap, looking over the clues he'd received.
          Layton stiffened slightly, a tickle blooming within him. He carefully slowed his breathing in the most subtle way he could, attempting to will away the inconvenience.
          A gentleman would be remiss to sneeze in public, especially not in the company of his young apprentice, or Heaven forbid sneezing in front of a woman. It would be inexcusable. The very thought of it was dishonourable.
          Luke continued to mull over the puzzle on the proverbial table, and the deeper he thought the deeper the tickle seemed to worm its way into his sinuses, seeking out a sensitive spot to send him over the edge.
          "Hhh..." a quietly hitched breath got caught in his throat, and he silently prayed that no one would notice.
          Thankfully, it seemed no one caught on to his struggles, but he doubted it was something he would be able to contain for long. Luke hovered all too closely, and the young woman was close enough to prevent a courteous escape.
          He resigned himself to a fate of subduing the impolite desires of his troublesome nose, and waited as patiently and quietly as he could while he waited for his apprentice to finally solve the puzzle.
          The seconds dragged on into an eternity as his nostrils flared of their own accord, and the control he had over the situation began to slip from his grasp.
          He was ashamed to not have a handkerchief on his person, and began to quickly run through options in his mind about what the best way to do this the most politely would be.
          "Professor?" Luke's eyes were trained on him, and the woman's followed. "Are you alright?"
          "Yes, Luke. I'm hhh quite alright." He knew he was caught, just like the breath in his throat.
          "But, Professor--"
          But it was too late. Layton had lost his battle. He ducked away, hiding his face into the sleeve of his jacket and muffling two desperate, breathy sneezes into the soft fabric. He sniffled as softly and carefully as he could.
          "My sincerest apologies, ma'am. Please excuse me, Luke." He gently dabbed at teary eyes with the back of his wrist.
          "My! Bless you, Professor!" Both spectators cried in unison.
          Layton blushed despite himself, and readjusted his cherished hat. "Yes, well, thank you. The answer, I believe, is twenty-nine. Come along, Luke."
          He gracefully ushered the young prodigy away from the attentive woman and bid her farewell. Luke was amazed by the spectacle. He had demonstrated his puzzling knowledge and skill, as well as something he'd never seen before: Professor Layton had lost his composure. He savoured the memory, and looked forward to more like it in the future.

I...I am not even into Prof Layton but I saw "professor" and clicked and this was just wonderful! The whole "a gentleman would be remiss to sneeze in public" Oh can you hear my heart thumping??? I do love when someone of stature has to sneeze and tries to fight it. This hit allllll my buttons :heart:

7 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I...I am not even into Prof Layton but I saw "professor" and clicked and this was just wonderful! The whole "a gentleman would be remiss to sneeze in public" Oh can you hear my heart thumping??? I do love when someone of stature has to sneeze and tries to fight it. This hit allllll my buttons :heart:

I'm flattered! I tried to get back into one of the games in the series earlier today, and decided that I had seen nothing with him and could hopefully benefit you all with a quick fic of him. I'm glad you liked it :wub2: