Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor Kirimi (OHSHC - Tamaki)

RachTheCool

~Okay, so I'm here with MOOOREEE ouran highschool host club. I’m sorry, I was supposed to do Hunny~Senpai, BUT MY FINGERS WROTE TAMAKI!! IM SORRY I WILL DO HUNNY NEXT I SWEAR!!! WAHHHHH!!!

So here~

----

Kirimi awoke slowly, yawning slightly and looking around the room. She was bored. “Big brother?” She squeaked, hopping out of bed. She decided to go downstairs and play with her big brother, like she did every morning.

“Big brother!?!?” She called from the stairway, still skipping her way down. “BIG BROTH-” she was cut off when she bumped into a slightly taller figure. She looked up to see the same beautiful, black-haired maid who washed the dishes and read her stories at night.

“I’m sorry Kirimi~Sama, but your big brother is away for today. He’s out doing his normal occult rituals, except in a different place. I’m afraid he won’t be back until tomorrow.”

This made tears form in the young girl’s eyes. She wouldn’t see her big brother ALL DAY??? All she could muster was a simple “O-okay…” before running off.

-----

If Kirimi wanted to play and her brother was out of the question, then there was no better choice than the guy maybe even more princely than the prince himself. Slowly, Kirimi walked over to Music Room 3, but before she opened the door, she stared at the sign hanging from it.

“Sorry, but the host club isn’t open for business today, please come back tomorrow~”

For a moment, Kirimi stared at the sign questionably. However, she payed no attention to it and pushed the doors open. She smiled when she saw rose petals flying out from inside, but that smile soon faded when she wasn’t greeted by the usual cheery “Welcome~” that every host sang out in unison. Instead, she was greeted by: Kyoya on his laptop, The twins talking to Haruhi, Mori and Hunny eating cake, and a sickly, exhausted-looking Tamaki who was lying on the couch, a face mask covering his flushed cheeks and cherry-pink nose.

“H-hi!” She spoke up shyly. As squeaky and quiet as she was, Tamaki still seemed to notice the small girl and sat up with an inviting, cheerful hum.

“Uhh… umm, Big brother isn’t here to play with me today… and I’m really bored… and I really want someone to play with…” She seemed to dance around the point, but it was there and it was crystal clear.

Tamaki gave an empathetic hum, and started rubbing his throbbing forehead with both his thumbs. “Mmhm, I’b sorry Kiri’bi, but I’b dot exacg’dly feeligg well right dow- hah-ESHUHH!- ‘Sg’uze mbe, as you ca’d see here. I really dod’t wadda get you sig’k either, so, ubb… Why dod’t you play with the twi’ds or sob’thigg?” As if it wasn’t obvious, Tamaki was deeply congested, and he straight after let out a trio of congested coughs.

“Hmm.. Well… You always tell me not to hang out with the ‘shady’ twins…”

“Attagirl!” Tamaki cut in with a bright smile. It was hidden behind his face mask, but you could see the admiration in his eyes.

“Uhmm.. Maybe we could play.. doctor!! I will be doctor Kirimi, and you will be my patient and I will treat you!!”

Tamaki couldn’t help but chuckle at this. Kirimi was incredibly cute, and he couldn’t resist her adorable smile. He didn’t mind playing with her, even if he was slightly unwell. Besides, he was wearing a face mask, so she was probably on the safe side. “Tha’d soudds like a brilliad’t idea, Kiri’bi~Chadd.” He gave her a pat on the head, receiving a huge grin and a playful purr.

“Okay!! From now on, I am doctor Kirimi and I will make sure that you get better!!”

-----To be continued----

I NEARLY DIED FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD READING THIS. Rach. I need to stay loyal to Kyoya. Stop making me love Tamaki so much :laugh: HE'S SO ADORABLE. *clears throat* Anyway, this is a great idea. Excited to see more!

Just now, CeruleanBlue said:

I NEARLY DIED FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD READING THIS. Rach. I need to stay loyal to Kyoya. Stop making me love Tamaki so much :laugh: HE'S SO ADORABLE. *clears throat* Anyway, this is a great idea. Excited to see more!

Ahhh, thanks! This idea popped into my head and I instantly ran over to the computer. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to create another love rival for myself Make you love Tamaki this much!!! I also love this scenario for some reason, so part two will be up sometime between now and the day after tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST MISSED THIS THREAD! I got the notification for this when I was on vacation and just refound it today. :laugh: Anyway, Kirimi is the cutest little thing ever, and I LOVE this scenerio so much!! It's so flipping cute, I can't, I just can't! :biggrinsmiley::heart::heart::heart: I'll keep my eye out if you continue to work on this one, Rach. Keep up your awesome work! :happysmiley:

2 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST MISSED THIS THREAD! I got the notification for this when I was on vacation and just refound it today. :laugh: Anyway, Kirimi is the cutest little thing ever, and I LOVE this scenerio so much!! It's so flipping cute, I can't, I just can't! :biggrinsmiley::heart::heart::heart: I'll keep my eye out if you continue to work on this one, Rach. Keep up your awesome work! :happysmiley:

Yayyy!! Aww, ive been insanely roleplaying on the amino app and havent had the time to do it (aka i procrastinated) so ill be sure to post the next part soon. Thanks so muchh!!

~~~Am i a narcissist because I love this scenario? Eh, I love tamaki, soooo…. Sorry If it seemed a little rushed I had no idea how to end it. ANYWAY HERE~~~~

-----

“I’ll be right back!” Kirimi squeaked, running out of the room. Tamaki just stared at the door, wondering what type of chaos Kirimi was about to get into. He couldn’t help but smile at the adorable four-year-old, or even just barely shake his head at her shenanigans. Just as he was about to nod off, Haruhi appeared behind him.

“Tamaki~Senpai? Was that Kirimi~Chan? What’s going on?” Haruhi gave him a look of mistrust and the feeling of potential chaos.

“Oh. Well, apparadtly Kiri’bi’s brother is oud of towd, add she’s bored so I’b leddigg her play witdh mbe.” Tamaki explained, slightly smirking, but to his luck Haruhi couldn’t see this under his face mask.

“Really? In your condition?” Haruhi sighed and shook her head. Tamaki knew what she was thinking; she was probably calling him an idiot. He wasn’t an idiot, he was just nice! Aaaaaand maybe a little bit of an idiot, but still.

“Relax, She’ll be fide. Snrf~ I’b wearigg a face bask.” He explained in a stuffy, congested voice followed by another wet sniffle. It was difficult to understand him, and it was difficult for him to talk. Haruhi was about to explain that she wasn’t worrying about Kirimi’s health, but about his, when Kirimi herself walked in wearing a nurse’s outfit and a doctor’s hat, complete with a purse with a hospital symbol on it.

“Doctor Kirimi is here and ready to be of service~” Kirimi looked absolutely adorable, and while Haruhi rolled her eyes and wondered where the hell she got that costume, Tamaki simply laughed and gave a shy smile. He nodded and cleared his throat.

“Alright doctor Kiri’bi, how are you goigg to cure mbe?” Tamaki chuckled. Kirimi thought seriously for a couple of seconds, then shot up as if she figured out how to invent time travel.

“I can give you tea!” She started rummaging through her play bag, which Tamaki responded to with an excited ‘Really?’ and sat up quickly. Kirimi nodded, and pulled out a plastic tea set. She then poured pretend tea into one of the cups. Tamaki looked slightly disappointed, but accepted it anyway and pretended to take a sip. He informed her that it was ‘delicious’ with a smile.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make you some actual tea.” Haruhi walked over to Tamaki and whispered in his ear. Tamaki lit up with excitement, but gave a simple nod as Haruhi disappeared into the kitchen.

HAH’IHSHuE!” Tamaki sneezed into his mask, then sniffled, triggering two more. “HAH’pShue! h‘SSCHOO!” He offered a courteous ‘Excuse me’ then shivered and wrapped his arms around his knees.

“Bless you!” Kirimi chimed. She noted his pale and shivering body. “Can I get you a blanket?” He nodded, wanting to tell her that it would be nice or even offer a simple thank you, but he barely had enough energy to say half a word, so he simply lied down and closed his eyes.

Just as Kirimi draped a blanket around Tamaki, Haruhi entered the room with a teapot filled with tea. She set it on the table and smiled. “Here, I made some tea.” She poured it into one of Kirimi’s plastic tea cups and smiled. Tamaki smiled, giving a flash of appreciation before grabbing a cup, pulling down his mask then taking a sip. He then pulled the mask back over his face and placed the cup down.

“Thank you!!” Kirimi squeaked, jumping onto haruhi and hugging her from the side. Haruhi replied with an annoyed ‘No problem’ as Kirimi shook her relentlessly.

HaH’IHHSHHue!” Tamaki sneezed into his mask, and in reply, the others only laughed. Kirimi gave a cheerful ‘bless you!’ and Haruhi only smiled.

The next day Tamaki came to school feeling better than ever, and he had a cheerful blonde four-year-old to thank for that.

END

Awwww, that was really cute! Especially the pretend tea and admitting that Tamaki's kind of an idiot lol.

3 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Awwww, that was really cute! Especially the pretend tea and admitting that Tamaki's kind of an idiot lol.

Aww, thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Awww, Kirimi is such a little cutie!!! :biggrinsmiley: And Tamaki with a cold is always wonderful! :inlove:  Another awesome story, Rach! :)

1 hour ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

Awww, Kirimi is such a little cutie!!! :biggrinsmiley: And Tamaki with a cold is always wonderful! :inlove:  Another awesome story, Rach! :)

Yayyyy!!! Awww, thank youuu! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!