Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mommy Knows Best (OHSHC) (For RachTheCool)

CeruleanBlue

This is kind of a surprise for RachTheCool (I love her OHSHC fics for one), but she kind of knew I was going to write something for her, so I'm not sure how surprised she actually is lol.

So, I was going to write a drabble for you like you asked for, but it got too long so I'm posting it here. I might write another part(s?) too. Hope you like it! @RachTheCool

Summary: Tamaki is an idiot and gets sick.

It’s cold, Mommy said. We should wait inside, Mommy said.

Daddy didn't listen. He was waiting for his darling daughter Haruhi to come to the host club party, not being aware that she stayed home because she wasn't feeling well. So he waited and waited until it began to snow. The party was inside, but he had to keep a watch out for Haruhi to find her as soon as possible, so he waited outside.

Kyoya came out to find his idiot best friend making snow angels in 20° weather in only a thin… toga. They had a Greek theme to their party. It did sort of fit the snow angel thing though. Anyway, Tamaki was shivering constantly, lips turning blue, nose running from the cold temperature.

“Tamaki, why are you still out here?” Kyoya’s calm, level voice was becoming agitated.

“I'm waiting for Haruhi,” Tamaki replied matter-of-factly, as if it were obvious.

“She's not coming, Tamaki, it's been two hours,” Kyoya reasoned, sighing. He became even more upset when he realized that he could see his breath.

“She said she’d be here. She’ll come,” Tamaki insisted. Kyoya tried a different approach.

“Our guests miss you. They’ve been asking where you are nonstop, you know.”

“Tell them I’ll be there soon.”

“Even without Haruhi?”

“… All right,” Tamaki conceded. Kyoya took a step closer to sit down next to him and keep him company. But he didn't. Instead, he rejoined the party. After all, they would lose money if two hosts disappeared. Besides, Tamaki was waiting for Haruhi. He'd rather wait for Haruhi than be with Kyoya. He heard Tamaki sneeze.

“Heh’tshhh! Ng…”

No. Kyoya shouldn't stay. He went back inside.

Kyoya clenched his fist when he heard that Tamaki was staying home sick the next day. When he heard that Tamaki had gotten “really, really” sick. That idiot. Kyoya barely resisted punching the wall. In only a moment, he, along with the other members of the host club except for Haruhi, was ringing the doorbell of Tamaki’s house. Kyoya blamed himself. He could have spared Tamaki the suffering, but he was too spiteful because Tamaki loved Haruhi instead of… He sighed and practically ran up the steps to Tamaki’s room. How bad was Tamaki? Was he okay? Kyoya hated himself at that moment, because now Tamaki was —

Tamaki was… 

Tamaki was sitting up in bed, looking perfectly damn okay and even freaking cheery as he smiled and waved to Kyoya. “Hey! Whad are you doig here?” he asked. He hurriedly raised his arm to his face to muffle a sneeze. “Huh’itschuhh!” He was pretty congested, and, at second glance, his nose was cherry red and he was looking a bit pale. But…

This did not qualify as “really, really sick.” Kyoya half expected to find Tamaki dying.

Kyoya resisted the urge to facepalm. “I heard you were sick, and I wanted to check on you,” he murmured.

“Aw, dhad’s really sweed of you guys! Bud I’b fide,” Tamaki replied.

“What?” the others asked in unison.

“Hagg od a secodd,” Tamaki muttered before blowing his nose loudly. He had to do everything dramatically, didn't he? “Better?” he asked. They nodded.

“Will some cake make you feel better, Tama-chan?” Honey suggested, holding out a piece of strawberry shortcake. Tamaki smiled at that, but the thought of cake honestly churned his stomach a bit.

“Ndo, but thandks anyway, Hondey,” Tamaki replied. He whipped out a handkerchief that he had momentarily forgotten about in the surprise of being visited. He brought it to his face and waited a moment. “Heh… heh'atschoo!” The chorus of “bless you!” made him blush a bit in embarrassment. Kyoya understood this. This was Tamaki.

Tamaki took the composed gentleman thing to heart. If he could, he avoided using anything but a handkerchief to sneeze into or blow his nose with. Tissues were a commoner’s thing anyway. Sneezing into his elbow or shirt collar was far too uncivilized. Sneezing into his hands was just disgusting and unsanitary to boot! And, yet, Tamaki still got embarrassed, as composed as he was when he was sick, when anyone saw him in that state. Kyoya was lost in his thoughts. And every one of them was about Tamaki.

Kyoya snapped back to reality when he heard a wet “huh! Huh-ashhhuh! Ugh…” from the boy himself. Tamaki sniffled a bit, and Kyoya, having seen him sick before on multiple occasions, knew that he hated sniffling in front of others, but he almost never blew his nose in front of anyone. Tamaki suddenly sat up straighter, eyes widening as if he had just remembered something.

“Is Haruhi all righd??” the blonde boy asked urgently. The twins looked at each other for a moment before turning back to him.

“We forgot to tell you,” Hikaru began.

“Haruhi stayed home because she wasn’t feeling well,” Kaoru continued.

“And she didn't want anyone else to get sick,” Hikaru finished.

Kyoya gave them his most intense death glare. The twins cried for an hour. Kyoya was downright terrifying when you messed with his future boyfr— best friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why Kyoya was really intense in this about Tamaki lol. Usually I don't view him that way but in this I kind of did. Hope you like it, Rach! I'm considering getting Kyoya (my dARLING -- *clears throat* -- I mean my favorite host club member usually) sick. Rach (or anyone else lol), do you want me to continue?

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: YOU MADE IT LONG??? Just how I like it! I love you now

8 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

(I love her OHSHC fics for one)

This made me beyond happy. It makes me sooo happy to know that I have fans and YEYEYEYE thank you :rollfast:I'm glad people love it and are not sick of it by now, because I have a million more written in my brain, and I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHARE THEM

(Sorry for writing such an immature reply, that's kinda my thing)

SOOOOO WOW THIS WAS GREAT

Now, Like usual, I'm going to squeal over all the parts I loved

Summary: Tamaki is an idiot and gets sick.

*laughs*

Daddy didn't listen

*Laughs hysterically*

future boyfr— best friend...

*LMFAOSHMSFOAIDMT* (Laughing my fucking ass off so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco) ((excuse my language))

“Haruhi stayed home because she wasn’t feeling well,” Kaoru continued.

“And she didn't want anyone else to get sick,” Hikaru finished.

This was good. First off all, the twins finishing each other's sentences is a weak spot for me. Second of all, irony!! Haha, I love irony.

Kyoya came out to find his idiot best friend making snow angels in 20° weather in only a thin… toga.

HAHA!!! Classic Tamaki. This feels like something he would actually do XD

So let's see.. The spellings were good, the characterization was good, writing was good, scenario was good, Tamaki was being an adorable lil' idiot as always, ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN???

Hope you like it, Rach!

HELL DID I

Rach (or anyone else lol), do you want me to continue?

*Screams yes so loud that other universes can hear me and then hits you with a yes gun*

I love you now

22 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: YOU MADE IT LONG??? Just how I like it! I love you now

This made me beyond happy. It makes me sooo happy to know that I have fans and YEYEYEYE thank you :rollfast:I'm glad people love it and are not sick of it by now, because I have a million more written in my brain, and I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHARE THEM

(Sorry for writing such an immature reply, that's kinda my thing)

SOOOOO WOW THIS WAS GREAT

Now, Like usual, I'm going to squeal over all the parts I loved

*laughs*

*Laughs hysterically*

*LMFAOSHMSFOAIDMT* (Laughing my fucking ass off so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco) ((excuse my language))

This was good. First off all, the twins finishing each other's sentences is a weak spot for me. Second of all, irony!! Haha, I love irony.

HAHA!!! Classic Tamaki. This feels like something he would actually do XD

So let's see.. The spellings were good, the characterization was good, writing was good, scenario was good, Tamaki was being an adorable lil' idiot as always, ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN???

HELL DID I

*Screams yes so loud that other universes can hear me and then hits you with a yes gun*

I love you now

SHARE THEM SHARE THEM SHARE THEM! Well, making you happy was the reason I wrote this, so I'm glad it fulfilled its purpose lol. :smile: 

Immature? Pshhh, that's like Kyoya compared to what I barely restrain myself from writing.

LMFAOSHMSFOAIDMT -- I've never heard that before but I LOVE IT LOL.

I love Tamaki, I do, but he's an idiot. Adorable lil' idiot, yup, that's Tamaki~

32 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN???

HELL DID I

I love you now

*clears throat* No, I'm not human. I'm something called a fangirl. You can always tell the difference between a normal human and a fangirl. If you hear squealing and hysterical laughter over small things about fandoms. They're a fangirl. (The easier way is to look at the profile pic and status though probably? Lol)

I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

I see some Kyoya caretaking and contagion in the future.

I love you too

2 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

SHARE THEM SHARE THEM SHARE THEM!

HAha, I'm gonna have to write them first! Right now they're just thoughts. I have a lot to do before I can start on more Ouran, so STAY TUNED.

I was thinking of making a topic where I share all my headcanons for all da characters if they get sick.... Where would I put it? Observations, Stories, Art? General Discussion? Idk.

6 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

*clears throat* No, I'm not human. I'm something called a fangirl. You can always tell the difference between a normal human and a fangirl. If you hear squealing and hysterical laughter over small things about fandoms. They're a fangirl. (The easier way is to look at the profile pic and status though probably? Lol)

Me too.

6 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I love you too

My life is complete

WAAHHHHH I love you now! This made me happy, I HAVE TO PAY YOU BACK!!! HOW CAN I PAY YOU BACK

Just now, RachTheCool said:

HAha, I'm gonna have to write them first! Right now they're just thoughts. I have a lot to do before I can start on more Ouran, so STAY TUNED.

I was thinking of making a topic where I share all my headcanons for all da characters if they get sick.... Where would I put it? Observations, Stories, Art? General Discussion? Idk.

Me too.

My life is complete

WAAHHHHH I love you now! This made me happy, I HAVE TO PAY YOU BACK!!! HOW CAN I PAY YOU BACK

Okay, I'll be waiting lol.

I think in Fanfiction since it's fiction about a fandom.

If you really want to write me something... have you seen Death Note or Black Butler? I'm the only one writing new DN fics right now, and I already read all the others lol. I ran out of BB fics a while ago. And I love L and Sebastian to the bottom of my heart. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE ME ANYTHING THOUGH I JUST LIKE MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY TBH AND IT WAS FUN TO WRITE. But if you really want to, I'd love an L or Sebastian fic (being sick or allergies). If you don't know them, I would also die if you wrote another Kyoya fic.

5 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Okay, I'll be waiting lol.

I think in Fanfiction since it's fiction about a fandom.

If you really want to write me something... have you seen Death Note or Black Butler? I'm the only one writing new DN fics right now, and I already read all the others lol. I ran out of BB fics a while ago. And I love L and Sebastian to the bottom of my heart. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE ME ANYTHING THOUGH I JUST LIKE MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY TBH AND IT WAS FUN TO WRITE. But if you really want to, I'd love an L or Sebastian fic (being sick or allergies). If you don't know them, I would also die if you wrote another Kyoya fic.

I'm sorrryyy, while those two are on the list of anime I should watch sometime, I haven't watched them yet.

BUT I CAN WRITE YOU KYOYA!!!

6 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

I'm sorrryyy, while those two are on the list of anime I should watch sometime, I haven't watched them yet.

That's okay. You should watch them though, they're my favorite two animes.

YES I'D LOVE THAT

Reading this over, I realized i forgot to mention:

On 7/12/2017 at 3:33 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

Tamaki took the composed gentleman thing to heart. If he could, he avoided using anything but a handkerchief to sneeze into or blow his nose with. Tissues were a commoner’s thing anyway. Sneezing into his elbow or shirt collar was far too uncivilized. Sneezing into his hands was just disgusting and unsanitary to boot! And, yet, Tamaki still got embarrassed, as composed as he was when he was sick, when anyone saw him in that state. 

This.

I love this headcanon. I'm going to steal it borrow it, if i may. (I pretty much am using it already XD)

5 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Reading this over, I realized i forgot to mention:

This.

I love this headcanon. I'm going to steal it borrow it, if i may. (I pretty much am using it already XD)

XD Thanks. Go ahead. I might have accidentally stolen borrowed it from some other fics.

On 7/12/2017 at 11:05 AM, RachTheCool said:

OKAY SO FIRST I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I'M HALFWAY DONE WITH THE NEXT PART AND I'M REALLY SORRY THAT IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG. Ugh, terrible writer's block for a while. I got past it though, finally lol. I should be able to post it in a couple of days.

But I was just going to ask... have you seen Tokyo Ghoul? Because ohmygosh if you still want to write me something and you can write me a Kaneki fic, I will worship the ground you walk on lol.

3 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

OKAY SO FIRST I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I'M HALFWAY DONE WITH THE NEXT PART AND I'M REALLY SORRY THAT IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG. Ugh, terrible writer's block for a while. I got past it though, finally lol. I should be able to post it in a couple of days.

But I was just going to ask... have you seen Tokyo Ghoul? Because ohmygosh if you still want to write me something and you can write me a Kaneki fic, I will worship the ground you walk on lol.

:surprise:*instantly goes to watch tokyo ghoul* IM SORRY IM SORRY SENPAI I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET IM SORRY THEY'RE ALL ON MY TO-WATCH LIST!!! SORRYYYY

5 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

:surprise:*instantly goes to watch tokyo ghoul* IM SORRY IM SORRY SENPAI I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET IM SORRY THEY'RE ALL ON MY TO-WATCH LIST!!! SORRYYYY

:laugh: It's okay! I'm probably going to my own Kaneki fic eventually. I do recommend Tokyo Ghoul, though lol just as an anime. Although Death Note and Black Butler are better in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2017 at 2:53 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

:laugh: It's okay! I'm probably going to my own Kaneki fic eventually. I do recommend Tokyo Ghoul, though lol just as an anime. Although Death Note and Black Butler are better in my opinion.

here chu go