Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another request for DEEcat98 (Loud house - Leni + Lori)

RachTheCool

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

Ok it's now November, will you get back into doing part 3?

Im really not feelin this fic... idk why but i just feel unmotivated to continue this and i really dont feel like it. I think that I just want to abandon this fic O.O

Look, I'm curious, have you offered RachTheCool ANYTHING in return? At any point? It seems like she's been writing you a ton and all you do is demand more and complain about what you do get. It's not exactly comme il faut. Besides, I'm pretty sure she just told you no. 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Look, I'm curious, have you offered RachTheCool ANYTHING in return? At any point? It seems like she's been writing you a ton and all you do is demand more and complain about what you do get. It's not exactly comme il faut. Besides, I'm pretty sure she just told you no. 

^ This!

It personally seems really rude and pestering.  Sometimes ideas just peter out and life happens, and while it might be disappointing, unless you paid for something, or at the very least made a trade where there was specific commitments made- it just seems like an artist really doesn't have an obligation to fulfill a request.

Not to diminish the difficulty of creating fics (even for fandoms you love), but there is always the option of creating your *own* story with the elements that you enjoy- it doesn't even necessarily need to be something that you share- depending on how you feel about sharing your work.  Or... maybe start something and look for a "beta" to help you smooth out any rough spots in the story.

Just some thoughts.

Even if you *did* offer Rach something, please understand that she is under *zero* obligation to you.  Sometimes writers lose motivation or inspiration or real life happens.  And to say that "this is for a better thing" implies (at least to me) that you somehow think that you *deserve* more and that you don't think that Rach did a good enough job on what would appear to be a **request**. 

NOTE: A *request* isn't the same thing as a commission.  Monies don't exchange hands.  There is no contract.  If you *request* something that means that you *want* it, NOT that you are *entitled* to it.

If you want more or better- you can always try to go from what she's given you and go from there.  Or create your own.  OR get a start- (more than a simple prompt) and try to see if someone is willing to beta.

You'll get more in terms of people **willing** to write *requests* or draw *requests*, etc. if you really show that 1) you are *grateful* for exactly what you have been given and 2) that you would LOVE more, but in no way expect or feel entitled to more.

We have SO many **extremely** generous artists and writers in this forum, that it frustrates me when I feel that someone is taking them for granted.  I write on occasion.  I have done a couple gift fics- and they are difficult to do (at least for me, other people are REALLY good at them).  I've also been EXTREMELY fortunate to have received both some gift fics and some art gifts, and a couple audio book gifts.  I am honestly OVERWHELMED with amazement and gratitude for those absolutely stellar people.  Is there part of me that craves even MORE?  Hell yeah!  But the simple fact that I have ANYTHING that was created **specifically** for me is honestly a HUGE thing.  I didn't pay them for their time or their efforts.  They may not have even been as into the fandom (some were org., some fandom) as I was, but STILL they thought of **me**, and they made something special for ME.

Just some thoughts.

I really didn't want it to have to come to this, because I didn't want it to seem like I didn't care about @DEEcat98 or her request, but I REALLY didn't want to continue this fic, because I lacked the motivation. I didn't want others to shy away from asking for requests because they think I abandon them... It takes me a little while, but most of the time I deliver. I love fulfilling requests for people, but I am really just not good at doing this fandom. 

I really didn't think I was doing a good job on this, I found it hard to write to my full potential, and not to be rude but... 

(My quote thing won't work so imma just say it)

Sometime after the second part, DEEcat, you posted something along the lines of:

"I bet part 3 will have both Lori and Leni sneezing!"

This... no offense, sounded pretty unappreciative.

Don't get me wrong! I think you're a nice person, and I'd be happy to write for you even IF you were unappreciative, but it just added to the demotivation and the hatred toward my own writing. It was almost as if you expected something and I failed to meet your expectation. Earlier you said something like "I can't wait to see Lori sneeze in the next part!" That got me kind of excited. However, everything else got the better of me and I couldn't post it soon enough. Once I did post it, however, I was pretty satisfied with it since I made both of them sneeze, however the reply you gave left me pretty disappointed in myself. I promise I'm not mad at you! I'm such a sensitive idiot for being affected by all this, but really... I just really was demotivated to write this fic.

I really didn't want you to think I won't finish requests, I really didn't want other people to think I won't finish requests, and at one point I was tempted to just continue writing uncomfortably against my will O.O

but I didn't... It's selfish, I know, but I didn't want to write if it wasn't to my liking and it wasn't to my full potential.

You have a nice way with words. I understand your feelings a lot. When motivation isn't there it is near impossible to write something. Do not feel bad for being honest.

It is really nice of you to do this story for dee, and they should appreciate what you have done already. You've done a lot more than some people =)

Take the time you want with things you yourself want to write Rach ^^ It is important to enjoy what you write, and if you are not enjoying it writing is extremely hard to do. In all seriousness, do not feel bad. You have done enough here. 

You have been nice enough to do requests for other people. Is there anything you yourself want to have happen in a scenario or a character that you like? Maybe I can write something for you when I can =)

5 hours ago, mysterysneeze said:

You have been nice enough to do requests for other people. Is there anything you yourself want to have happen in a scenario or a character that you like? Maybe I can write something for you when I can =)

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

Really!? That's so nice :OOO

You really don't have to, if you don't want to though...

I mainly only like fandom stuff XD

Right now, im obsessed with the musical "Be more chill", and I am in love with making Jeremy suffer.

If not, I also love hamilton, and I have watched various animes that fanfiction for would be GREAT.

I'll be willing to elaborate once asked

I'll really appreciate anything if you cant do any of that crap above^^ 

You really don't have to do this!! That's so nice, and if you would like something in return, I would be more than willing to write something back!!

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

Really!? That's so nice :OOO

You really don't have to, if you don't want to though...

I mainly only like fandom stuff XD

Right now, im obsessed with the musical "Be more chill", and I am in love with making Jeremy suffer.

If not, I also love hamilton, and I have watched various animes that fanfiction for would be GREAT.

I'll be willing to elaborate once asked

I'll really appreciate anything if you cant do any of that crap above^^ 

You really don't have to do this!! That's so nice, and if you would like something in return, I would be more than willing to write something back!!

Yes really. I know I do not have to, and I must warn you I can be extremely slow sadly, but i do want to do something nice for you. :) You have done multiple nice things for different people ^^ I notice your efforts and I think it is really kind of you to do requests  for other people. 

i will look into those musicals for you and I will see what I can write!

as for me honestly I do not know what to ask for. I am kind of slow when it comes to things to ask. What are anime shows you know or have seen? Maybe one of the things you know I know of too and I can ask for something. 

also do do you have access to pm messages or have a deviantart? My username on deviantart is the same as here. It may be easier to talk with you by one of those methods instead of here on this story.

17 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

Yes really. I know I do not have to, and I must warn you I can be extremely slow sadly, but i do want to do something nice for you. :) You have done multiple nice things for different people ^^ I notice your efforts and I think it is really kind of you to do requests  for other people. 

i will look into those musicals for you and I will see what I can write!

as for me honestly I do not know what to ask for. I am kind of slow when it comes to things to ask. What are anime shows you know or have seen? Maybe one of the things you know I know of too and I can ask for something. 

also do do you have access to pm messages or have a deviantart? My username on deviantart is the same as here. It may be easier to talk with you by one of those methods instead of here on this story.

I can't pm right now, but My deviantart is also the same as my username and my email is on my profile :) 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, DEEcat98 said:

No he is a good person. I just don't want the story to end on a cliff hanger. 

I'm a girl, tyvm

Just now, DEEcat98 said:

Oh sorry. But how about a better idea. Maybe can I do the final part here?

By all means, go right ahead!