Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm sorry (Little Mix)

myloveforfun

"Bless you." I sniffled, my breath hitched and: "he-ICHTO!" The sneeze lead to a coughing fit. "Ugh." I was trying to hide the fact, that I was basically dying on the inside - possibly looking dead on the outside too. "You've been sneezing non-stop for the last 5 minutes Pez," Leigh-Anne commented. I knew she was right. Jade and I had been out the night before, and we got SOAKED! We were leaving the restaurant when it started pouring. I woke up feeling sore all over my body, my eyes were red and puffy, my nose completely blocked and don't even get my started on the sneezing. Speaking of sneezi- "He- he-" I was trying to fight against the tickle. Jesy threw the tissues at me, but just as I grabbed one, "he-ichttiew, haah-schoo, IschIEW!" The first one was completely uncovered, as my hands were busy getting a tissue. The last ones were covered by the tissue. "Bless you babe... you sure you're alright?" Leigh-Anne sounded concerned. "Yea- ischIEW, I'm fi- fi- CHOO! fine," I tried smiling, but my watery eyes wasn't making it very believable. "You need some rest... We'll come back to check on you later," Jesy said and got off the chair. Leigh-Anne followed her out the door. I laid down on the sofa, and immediately fell asleep.

"Pez"... Some one shook me. "Pez... Per-" Oh no. "heICHIEW!" An uncovered sneezed woke me and I sat up quickly. When I opened my eyes I saw Jade with closed eyes and open mouth... I realized what had just happened.. "Oh my- Jade I'm so sorry," I started. She took a deep breath. "That's okay... Bless you," she said, sounding shocked and a bit disgusted as well. "I'm really sorry Jade! I'm so so so sor-" "Don't worry about it. Dinner's ready." We went out for dinner, I was still sneezing as if I had hay fever and has been laying face-down on a grass-field, but I still had a great time with the girls.

We were about to go to bed when I heard a kinda cute sound comering from the bathroom. I went there and found Jade in the middle of sneezing fit. "choo, choo, i-chIEWW, acHOO, hgn'xxxt!" The last one was stifled but just as adorable as the other. I smiled for myself, she was too cute, even mid-sneezing, though I knew I was the reason for her sneezing. "Bless you. She looked up, still sneezing every other second. When she stopped she smiled at me. "Thanks." "I'm sorry," I said, and she hugged me tight. "I guess we can have a sneezing competition now," she smirked.