Sneeze Fetish Forum

William (BBC Sherlock) 6/6 Completed 6/19/17

Subtly Clashing Wishes

Oh, I'm so happy Mycroft found a way to keep his kitteh! <3 And poor Sherlock. I hope he qualifies for Xolair or something.

Oh GOD the Sherlock part just killed me. Commanding Mycroft to attend Rosie's party :rofl:

This was so delightfully cute, thank you again scw! :hug:

The unexpected last part with Sherlock is great! I love the idea of an allergic Sherlock. I love the fact that he sneezes uncovered...

On 19/06/2017 at 6:09 PM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Mycroft smirked. “I find William very soothing to my nerves and he helps keep unwanted vermin out of the office.” He shot his brother a meaningful look.

“I didn’t realize you and Lestrade had parted company,” Sherlock insinuated snarkily.

... But that dialogue is what I love even more!!! :rollslow:

On 19/06/2017 at 6:09 PM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

“Sherlock, don’t be ridiculous,” Mycroft snapped. “Such parties are for family.”

“And that is precisely why you will attend.” Sherlock stood and swept out.

Mycroft sat still; a sneeze echoed down the hall. His fingers gently traced the sparkling images on the card. “Bless you, brother-mine,” he murmured.

Just let me melt here, because this is so cute, and then die because of the last sneeze left to our imagination... The interaction between Sherlock and Mycroft is always my favorite. Thank you!!!

This is fantastic! I love it. Cats! Dear Greg, trying to please Mycroft. Silly, silly man. And Mycroft talking to the cat is Priceless! And Sherlock at the end was just perfect! Too funny!

Thank you everyone who read and commented. I am happy you enjoyed it. I have to say I was a little nervous about the ending. I don't write Sherlock much. I find him a bit intimidating. However, this effort was clearly successful. Thank you again. :hug: