Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you sick Mommy? (OHSHC - Kyoya)

RachTheCool

So... Yeah. Here. I made some TamaKyou fic because why not? So uhh... here.

~~~~~~~

When it came to his sleep schedule, Kyoya Ootori didn’t exactly have the healthiest. Of course, with a family like his, mixed with the burning desire to impress his father, he was bound to stay up late. Sometimes he would be up until 6:00am. Sometimes he would be up all night.

However, this week was different. All week, Kyoya had been very busy. He spent his day hours at school or studying, and his night hours helping out with the family business and/or planning host club events.

In short, Kyoya hadn’t been getting much sleep lately.

Kyoya had barely been getting any sleep at all this week, and it was starting to catch up with him.

Kyoya sniffled, flopping backwards onto his bed. He hadn’t exactly been… feeling well, lately. Of course, his family owned a strong business, associated (sometimes had rivalries with) other businesses, so he was raised to show absolutely no weakness. Ever.

So that was what he did. He continued to work himself each day until he was so out of it that he passed out. Failure was Not an option.

Slowly, he lifted his head groggily off the comfort of his pillow. He sat up, staying in this position for awhile. He had to go to school. He pushed himself off of bed, trudging downstairs for breakfast.

Tamaki sat with a bunch of girls, being in the middle of two of them, there were several other girls crowded around the bunch. Undoubtedly, all the girls were in love with him. He flashed one girl a smile, nearly making her faint. This was before, he noticed Kyoya walk in.

“Kyoya! You’re late.” He gave a mischievous smirk, whilst noticing something was wrong. Kyoya looked down, trudging to his workplace with his backpack swung over his shoulder. He looked exhausted when he glared at Tamaki. Tamaki expected Kyoya to say something along the lines of, “You idiot! I was up until 6:00! Have some sympathy!”, but no. He just looked at Tamaki for a second, then groggily made his way over to his desk. Tamaki, unsurprisingly, was worried.

“Kyoya?” Slowly, he got up, trying not to disturb any of the loving girls around him. “Is something the matter?” He crouched down next to the shadow king, watching him do his normal work on his laptop. Kyoya was so focused, his glasses hid his eyes and his laptop hid the bottom of his chin.

No reply. Something was wrong.

Except, wrong wasn’t exactly the best way to put it. Going back to how Kyoya felt, he felt miserable. His nose was blocked and he was resisting the compelling urge to sniffle, but he told himself again and again: No signs of weakness. He eventually found a way to sneak his face away from Tamaki so he could rub at his nose, but it only caused the worst thing to happen: the urge to sneeze.

“Kyoya, I’m seriously getting worried here! What’s wrong?”

Kyoya didn’t answer. He simply closed his eyes and set down his glasses. He looked down for awhile, finally mustering the intent to reply: “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

To his horror, an audible “Hih-!” Managed to pass through Kyoya’s lips, but Tamaki, being- well, Tamaki, seemed to be oblivious to this and accepted his word. “Alright Kyoya, but if something is wrong, please do not hesitate to tell me.”

When Tamaki was already a considerable distance away from him, Kyoya’s shoulders dropped. He turned and pushed his face into his hands. “Hhhh-ISGSHH

Kyoya was terrified by a sudden halt by Tamaki. Tamaki slowly turned his head back so he could barely face Kyoya. Kyoya never thought Tamaki could be so intimidating, but what he said was awfully innocent. “Did you say something, Kyoya?”

Kyoya jerked his head up. “Huh? Uhh, no…” He replied, his voice terribly congested enough to make his “no” sound exactly like the word “doe”. The worst part was, It was getting worse by the second.

“Unh, edscuze be for a secodd…”

(Uhh, excuse me for a second….)

Kyoya quickly stepped out of the room. He sat cross-legged next to the door, scanning the room for any passing civilians. He was sure it was clear, but before he could double-check, it was already too late.

“Keh-!” His breath came to a sudden halt as he reeled his head back to prepare. Luckily, he had managed to fish out a handkerchief before the tragedy that would come next.

Huh-NNXGHT! Heh-TCHSXNT! Huhn-NNGT! Huh.. Ehh-!”

Once he had managed to get the fit under control, his face stayed unmoving, mouth and nose buried into the handkerchief. However, instead of pulling it away from his face, he blew, a soft, yet unnerving gurgling sound escaping through his fingers. Once he was sure he was okay, he pulled the handkerchief away from his face and let out a long, exhausted sigh of relief, shoulders sinking down behind him.

As if this couldn’t get any worse, Kyoya was startled by the sound of the door slamming open behind him. Out came a fully aware Tamaki, who had been listening the entire fit.

Rather than scolding him or anything among that sort, he walked around him and crouched right in front of him. Kyoya had never been more humiliated when Tamaki placed a hand on his forehead.

“Are you sick, Mommy?”

--------------To be continued-----------

Maybe….

Possibly….

If I feel like it….

Aaa I love this so much?? And the characterization is spot on, please continue, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter if you're up for it

31 minutes ago, Sharkylemon said:

Aaa I love this so much?? And the characterization is spot on, please continue, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter if you're up for it

mmkay, wow, ill be sure to continue it sometime. That was actually the plan, except ive started like a million fics, heh.

2 hours ago, Sharkylemon said:

I totally agree! You wrote the characters spot on, it's awesome!! :thumbsupsmiley: I love this scenerio you have going on here, too, Rach. I'll definitely read if you keep writing this, girl. :biggrinsmiley: You can never have enough sick Kyoya in your life. :wubsmiley: Keep up the awesome work! :wink1:

29 minutes ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

I totally agree! You wrote the characters spot on, it's awesome!! :thumbsupsmiley: I love this scenerio you have going on here, too, Rach. I'll definitely read if you keep writing this, girl. :biggrinsmiley: You can never have enough sick Kyoya in your life. :wubsmiley: Keep up the awesome work! :wink1:

thank you guys for so much support! 

I'm nearly halfway done with he next part so it should be up soon.

Well umm, wow~ all the compliments gave me motivation to make this done fast! Thank you guys for so much support! I’m happy to continue this fic, seeing as I’m making people happy with this. I feel really supported on writing fanfiction for OHSHC. It feels good to see people enjoy my writing, and though I may be biting off more than I can chew, I will write yet ANOTHER OHSHC fic! I just cannot get enough of this amazing anime!

(Part 2)

“Are you sick, Mommy?”

Kyoya felt his brain straight up fall out of his head.

He remained frozen, silent, sitting in astonishment at the blonde-haired prince.

“That would explain a lot. It would explain why you were acting strange, and why you looked so exhausted.” He paused. “You haven’t been getting much sleep lately, have you?”

Kyoya flinched at the question.

“N-no… I haven’t…” He finally spoke up, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. “I’ve been getting at most an hour of sleep each night…”

Tamaki shook his head. “Kyoya, that’s not good.” He tsked. “Take the day off Kyoya, you obviously deserve it.”

Before Kyoya could object, the urge to sneeze welled up inside him like a pounding tiger. “Heh- Tama- hihh-! Ki-” He finally gave in and whipped his head around into his lap, carefully stifling each sneeze. “Hiih-Tchsght! Hnn-Tchhnt! Hun-Tchngt! Huhh-! Ehh-! Nnn-Tchhnt!” He finally stopped and lifted his head up slowly.  “S-Sorr-” His voice halted into a hoarse crack and he started coughing- no, CHOKING, a merciless fit of rattling coughs overtaking the poor shadow king.

Kyoya was mortified as Tamaki started to pat his back to help him. Once the awful fit finally seemed to subside, he cleared his throat. “Sorry.”

Tamaki shook his head, “Don’t be sorry, Kyoya! I’ll cancel club for today so I can help you feel better. It seems that Mommy needs his rest!”

Kyoya flinched in an overwhelming feeling of disgust at the word “Mommy”. God, he still calls him that? Still, Tamaki was rather innocent. It almost made Kyoya feel… thankful? No, no. Kyoya wouldn’t help people unless it benefited him. Still, Kyoya couldn’t help but think of Tamaki as a friend. He had been with him for over a year, helping him through everything, even through times like this.

“Cmon, Mommy! I’m not going to stop bothering you till you feel better!”

Kyoya sighed, pushing himself up. Tamaki was obviously purposely using the term “Mommy” to get him to reply, so he gave in. What was honestly the use in fighting anymore? “Alright, ‘Daddy’.” He breathed the name almost resentfully, “Let’s go then.”

----------To be continued-----

Author’s note: Kyoya’s brain didn’t literally fall out of his head. Just making sure you guys know that. It was a hyperbole, some people don’t understand that.

28 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Well umm, wow~ all the compliments gave me motivation to make this done fast! Thank you guys for so much support! I’m happy to continue this fic, seeing as I’m making people happy with this. I feel really supported on writing fanfiction for OHSHC. It feels good to see people enjoy my writing, and though I may be biting off more than I can chew, I will write yet ANOTHER OHSHC fic! I just cannot get enough of this amazing anime!

Of course you got my support; your stuff rocks, girl! :) I love your style, and I'm so glad you're publishing your stuff here. I LAUGHED SO DARN HARD WHEN KYOYA CALLED TAMAKI DADDY!! :laugh: You totally got a regular reader in me, I can't wait to check out your future stuff. :razz:

21 minutes ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

Of course you got my support; your stuff rocks, girl! :) I love your style, and I'm so glad you're publishing your stuff here. I LAUGHED SO DARN HARD WHEN KYOYA CALLED TAMAKI DADDY!! :laugh: You totally got a regular reader in me, I can't wait to check out your future stuff. :razz:

Ooh, thanks! I have yet to write a fic with my frickin FAVORITE CHARACTER as the sufferer, My darling love Tamaki~ 

But that's not what I'm doin next! I might spoil it, or it'll be a surprise! Whatever you want it to be.

9 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

“Cmon, Mommy! I’m not going to stop bothering you till you feel better!”

Kyoya sighed, pushing himself up. Tamaki was obviously purposely using the term “Mommy” to get him to reply, so he gave in. What was honestly the use in fighting anymore? “Alright, ‘Daddy’.” He breathed the name almost resentfully, “Let’s go then.”

Oh Man this is everything and more! I absolutely love it ???? more more more ?

8 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Ooh, thanks! I have yet to write a fic with my frickin FAVORITE CHARACTER as the sufferer, My darling love Tamaki~ 

But that's not what I'm doin next! I might spoil it, or it'll be a surprise! Whatever you want it to be.

TRUE! Tamaki as the sufferer lends itself to a lot of adorable complaining and cuddliness. :inlove: You can keep it a surprise, I don't want you to feel pressured to write something if you change your mind about it, but I'll happily read whatever you publish, dude. ;)^_^

Gosh I love Kyoya. ^w^ Your spellings were amazing too!! Thanks for the story!

5 hours ago, Bananagirl said:

Gosh I love Kyoya. ^w^ Your spellings were amazing too!! Thanks for the story!

thanks for the compliment, your welcome for the story!

7 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

TRUE! Tamaki as the sufferer lends itself to a lot of adorable complaining and cuddliness. :inlove: You can keep it a surprise, I don't want you to feel pressured to write something if you change your mind about it, but I'll happily read whatever you publish, dude. ;)^_^

yaaaaaaay! I'm in the midddle of like a MILLION fics, ill finish one before i start tamaki and/or the twins

7 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Oh Man this is everything and more! I absolutely love it ???? more more more ?

Don't worry, I'm not planning on ending this anytime soon.

8 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

10 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

Another great story by rachelthecraz! I love Kyoya and this story describes him so much! It could even be in the manga or show easily!

1 hour ago, ihazakitty said:

Another great story by rachelthecraz! I love Kyoya and this story describes him so much! It could even be in the manga or show easily!

thanks! But... Rachelthecraz?

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

thanks! But... Rachelthecraz?

Yeah sorry, I got confused with someone else I know named like that :oops:

15 hours ago, ihazakitty said:

Yeah sorry, I got confused with someone else I know named like that :oops:

oh, heh. It's totally fine!

On 5/28/2017 at 8:55 AM, RachTheCool said:

oh, heh. It's totally fine!

ok!

Sorry guys, I decided to bite off more than I can chew so I wasn’t able to post this earlier because I was doing other fics. If I try, I can probably manage all the other fics, though! Also, I'm sorry to @ihazakitty because I told her that I wasn't planning on ending this anytime soon, but then I got writer's block and I decided to end it here.

(Part 3)

“Tamaki.”

“Yes, Mommy?”

“Remind me again why we’re at your house and not mine.”

Kyoya was sitting cross-legged on Tamaki’s bed, wrapped in a thick blanket as he continued to (metaphorically) cough up a lung.

“Because, Kyoya!” He started, “My house is much closer. Also, why not?” Kyoya inwardly growled at Tamaki’s idiocy. What kind of reason was that? God, that idiot. However, Kyoya did not have the energy to nor was he in the mood to tell off Tamaki. He simply sighed, looking down so that the sun clouded his glasses and it was difficult to see his eyes.

At first, Tamaki thought that Kyoya wasn’t replying because he was being dramatic. That was, until he noticed his nose twitching and his eyes fluttering, and he was sure that he was going to sneeze again. Tamaki simply pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and pressed it to Kyoya’s face, bracing for impact. “HuhTCHH! NnnShhhghh! Huh-! Uhh-! HYUUUSHHHNGHH!” Tamaki sighed, lowering the handkerchief from his face.

“Y’know Kyoya,” He started, then smiled, in which to Kyoya it would be deemed as cold, but to anyone else it would be described as warm, “You musn’t stifle. It’s not good for you.”

Kyoya sighed. Tamaki was so nice and caring that it was almost annoying. Scratch that, it was annoying. “I know. It’s just, If I didn’t...” Kyoya trailed off from the mortifying truth.

“What is it, Kyoya?” Tamaki waited a few seconds for a reply, and when he didn’t get one, he repeated himself. “What is it Kyoya!?”

“IT MAKES ME FEEL WEAK, OKAY?!?” Kyoya yelling was so sudden and uncharacteristic, Tamaki almost thought that he was delirious from fever. It hit so hard, that what Tamaki did next was so reckless, it even confused himself.

Tamaki clenched his fists, then ran over to Kyoya, wrapping his arms around his back. Tears started to form in his tightly shut eyes.

Kyoya must’ve been delusional at this moment, because for once, he did not object.

“Kyoya, it’s okay! Everyone does it, everyone sneezes, you don’t have to feel weak for doing it in front of others!” Kyoya only gave a hard swallow, followed by a nod. If Tamaki hadn’t let go at that moment, Kyoya probably would’ve started crying too.

“...Idiot…” Kyoya growled under his breath, clenching his fists in sudden change of attitude, “You shouldn’t have done that. You’re going to get sick from me.”

Tamaki, in response to this, only chuckled. “Then it would be all worth it.

(Probably) THE END

10 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Also, I'm sorry to @ihazakitty because I told her that I wasn't planning on ending this anytime soon

whoops, I mentioned the wrong person! I meant @2SHY222 not ihazakitty. Sorryyyyyyyy!!!!

45 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

whoops, I mentioned the wrong person! I meant @2SHY222 not ihazakitty. Sorryyyyyyyy!!!!

I was very satisfied with the ending ?

9 minutes ago, 2SHY222 said:

I was very satisfied with the ending ?

Great!! I'm very happy for that :D 

yknow, the "probably" is there because I might not end it there. I was thinking about maybe having a certain blonde-haired prince catch a certain shadow king's cold...