Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick!Loopy Peter (Superfamily AU)

Voodoo huntress

So this was inspired by my friend who's been sick for the past week. She still had to go to class despite being half-loopy from her fever. Peter's dialogue is what she said to us and I thought it was hilarious.

Tony looked up when the elevator doors opened to reveal his husband and wobbly son. Peter started walking in a random direction until Steve put his hands on both shoulders and gently steered him in the right direction.

"Still delirious?" Tony asked, swiping his holograms away. Steve sighed and nodded. "I don't understand why you couldn't just take him to SHIELD's medical bay, hon." Tony said, crossing his arms. Steve walked Peter around to sit him on the couch.

"You know I want Peter to have a regular pediatrician, Tony. SHIELD is nice, but they don't exactly cater to minors." Tony still looked hesitant. "Look, no one knows who Peter and I really are, okay? We're just the husband and son of Tony Stark." Steve said, pressing a kiss to Tony's hair.

"I guess. What did the doctor say?" Tony asked, carding his fingers through Peter's hair, noting the unfortunately familiar burning from the fever. Steve's features clouded with worry again.

"They think it might be a sinus infection from the fever. I got him antibiotics but he needs to eat something first." He said. Peter, who had been docile while his parents talked chose to have his say.

"Man, let me tell you, you guys are just blurs of color. I felt something touch my shoulder and I was about to get mad because I'm not fucking having it today but it was just Pops and I was okay again." Peter babbled.

"Language, Peter." Steve chided, slightly amused. Peter nodded and scrubbed at his running nose.

"Ipt-shhh! Ihp'SHUH! Iht'shoo!" Peter sprayed the air. Tony and Steve cringed at the mess on their son's face.

"Well, they're right about the infection part." Tony muttered, referring to the color of the crap coming from Peter's nose.

"I also stocked up on tissues while I was out." Steve deadpanned, pulling a box out from the pharmacy bag and opening it before pressing a wad into their son's hands. "Blow your nose, bud." Peter was staring blankly at a spot on the wall so Steve guided Peter's hand with the tissues to his face.

"You see some crazy shit when you have a fever for 3 days, Dad. Everything is in slow motion and I'm living this." Peter said, wiping his nose with his Pop's help.

"I'm sure you do, little man." Tony chuckled. Peter's face relaxed and Steve clenched his hand tighter around their son's nose.

"Ih'SHOO! Ihp'SHUUH!" Peter whined as Steve wiped at his nose again.

"Bedtime for this one. You mind heating up the soup from last night?" Steve asked, pulling Peter up, shaking his head at the gleeful "Whee!" from the teenager.

"Sure, no problem. I'll bring it up soon." Tony said, standing as well. Steve gave him a quick kiss before returning his hand to Peter's shoulder.

"I'm hot AND cold! Hell yeah!" Peter whooped loudly, immediately coughing afterwards. His parents shared a look of concerned amusement and returned to their tasks.

I loved this! I wanted to quote all my favorite parts and the realized everything was my favorite! So, now I'm just going to sit here waiting in front of my phone, computer, and or tablet, until you post something else. That may sound creepy, but please do take it as a compliment! I love your writing oh so much! 

I feel as if I creeped you out, so I'm just going to stop talking now. ?

1 hour ago, Werewolf Sniffles said:

I loved this! I wanted to quote all my favorite parts and the realized everything was my favorite! So, now I'm just going to sit here waiting in front of my phone, computer, and or tablet, until you post something else. That may sound creepy, but please do take it as a compliment! I love your writing oh so much! 

I feel as if I creeped you out, so I'm just going to stop talking now. ?

Lol, I'm actually kind of flattered, I always thought my stuff was subpar. Thanks for reading! I could fill a Stony with Peter prompt if you would like?

1 hour ago, Voodoo huntress said:

Lol, I'm actually kind of flattered, I always thought my stuff was subpar. Thanks for reading! I could fill a Stony with Peter prompt if you would like?

I would be satisfied with anything you post really, besides I would feel bad to ask for something and not turn anything in return. So my prompt is whatever comes to your very imaginative mind!

Aww, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the super family fluff until I read this :blushsmiley: Thanks for writing! Low-key hoping there'll be another part posted :P