Sneeze Fetish Forum

Take your Medicine (US!Sans x Reader)

JolliLolli

You had been living with the Skeleton Bros in Snowdin for a few months now, odd sounds every now and then were pretty much the everyday norm. This morning, as you woke up on the sofa and heard Sans and Papyrus bickering about something. You thought it was no different.

You get up to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, the only bathroom around is upstairs.

You walk up the steps and open the door when you realize you can hear the Skelabro's Conversation a lot more clear.

"Listen Sans. If you want to feel better, you need to drink this little cup"

"B-But it tastes nasty!"

"Well then have fun trying to get some rest because I'm not leaving until all the medicine in this cup is gone."

"Paps...HZNXS!!"

You peek into San's room. Papyrus is sitting at his bedside holding a tiny cup filled with some kind of thick mint colored liquid. The smaller skeleton on the other hand, is laying on his side. His cheeks and nose are flushed with a light blue and the rest of him is sweaty and weak looking.

Papyrus notices you standing in the doorway. "Thank god your here kid! Sans has a bit of a fever, and I was wondering if you could convince him to take some of this Medicine." You are about to say something. But he stands up, places the cup on the End Table and walks out.

You sigh and sit next to Sans. His eyes are heavy and watery. "Come on Buddy. If you don't take your medicine, you won't get better. And if you don't get better, you can't go outside and make puzzles." You say searching for ways to persuade him. He pulls the covers up and shivers then begins pondering what you've said.

"Tell you what, if you drink it. I'll make you a taco." Well, you wouldn't really make it since you and Papyrus had bought some Store Bought ones because the one's Sans made were...Less than palatable.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he paused and appeared to look at the ceiling. You look up and wonder what he's staring at. "HH'TCHEEW!!" In all honestly, his loud sneeze was the last thing you expected. And it must show because he noticed the shocked look on your face. "S-Sorry." He sniffed rubbing his nose.

You pat his feverish head and kiss it. "It's okay." You get up and leave to make his Tacos, expecting to see him asleep next to an empty cup.

After maybe 10 minutes waiting for the Microwave Taco to cook, you put it on a plate and walk up to San's room. The lights are off, He's on his side sleeping, and the cup is gone. You smile, put the food on a table and rub his shoulder. Suddenly, you notice something odd about the way his "shoulder" feels. It's not the kind of smooth a bone should feel like. You pull the sheets off him a little and gasp in horror. "PAPYRUS!!!"

(To be continued later. Don't worry. Blue isn't dead.)

2 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

OMG xDD I thought he was dead!! Blue is so adorable :3 I hope that he is okay pls uwu

Thank you! :3 I might update tonight, don't worry.