Sneeze Fetish Forum

Get out Potter! (Harry Potter/ Severus Snape)

Snape

Severus Snape was sitting in his office with his head hidden in his hands. That was true madness; how can potions master be allergic to one of the most common and most often used ingredients? Ridiculous. He had to brew this potion immediately but his pride wouldn't allow him to go and ask for help. So after 10th or so try which, as the previous ones, finished with 15-minute sneezing fit he gave up. His head was pounding, eyes still watering and he felt another sneeze building in his sinuses. And just than, as this wasn't enough already, he heard knocking on the door.

' Come in!' He shouted and regretted it a second later when in front of his eyes he saw nobody else but bloody Potter. Boy must have noticed something because Severus could notice...concern? No not really. Just some kind of strange interest in his eyes.

' Are you all right, sir?'

' Brilliant Potter. Came here to ask me if I'm fine? Yes, I was great until you came in. What is bothering you so much that you decided to pay me this wonderful visit?'

' Just couldn't wait to see you. SIR. And fortunately you gave me an opportunity by giving me a detention this evening.'

Oh. Well.. True.

' 10 points from Griffindor for being rude Potter. And now get to work. Clean this cauldrons. You won't go...haaahh...b-back to your ginger friend until you don't clean all these.'

It took all of Severus's self- control not to sneeze in front of the boy in this exact moment. His nose was twitching furiously and his breaths hitched. He put a finger under his nose but it didn't help much. And Potter...

' Sir, are you sure you're ok?

'Po...haah... Potter. GET. TO. W...haaaaaahhh....WORK.'

He's still staring. What a stupid little brat. Severus didn't know what to do. He didn't have much time left until the most embarrassing explosion of his life will begin. Weakness in front of a student. Not just a student. Potter. He started to look for his handkerchief -just in case- and than it hit him.

' P..haahhh.Potter, do you...haaaaahh...have a ti...heeeehh....tissue?

Potter looked like he was ready to die. Like he'd rather to die than to participate in this circus.

' Yeea... Sure'

Looking for tissues took him ages and in the last minute he took them out and handed one to Severus.

' Haahh..... HARRRRSHIOOO.....Hahaa....HARRSHHOOOOO.....HARSHOOOOO.....hah....heeehhh......HARSHOOOOOOO!'

All right. Now just pretend nothing happened. Severus gently blown his nose.

' Get to work Potter or you'll be staying over night.'

Minutes passed and Severus felt another sneeze coming.

'haaaahh....haaaahhh....HAAAA....'

It stopped as quickly as it started. He'd had enough.

' All right, get out Potter.'

He gathered his things but still stood in front of Severus's desk staring.

' Maybe you should go to the hospital wing, sir? Madam Pomfrey surely will help you.'

' What part o..haahhh...of 'GET OUT' don't you u...heeehhh...understand?'

' I understand everything sir. Goodnight'

When the door closed behind the boy Severus felt safe enough to turn his attention to his running nose.

'hash....haaaaahh...haaaa.....HARRRRSHOOOOO.....HARSH......HARSHHOOOO...HA....HAAA....HARSHIOOOOOO!'

This will be a long night, he thought to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Just wow. This is so good! 

"That was true madness; how can potions master be allergic to one of the most common and most often used ingredients? Ridiculous."

whats he allergic to? I would rly like to know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

is there any chance someone could continue this???? maybe with harry getting sick????? hhuummmmmmmmm????????

beijoseternura
Hello,
I discovered your story by chance and really liked to read it. You described the two characters Harry Potter and Severus Snape very well. They were very similar in behavior and language to the characters of the books and that made the atmosphere very real.
Snape does not want to show weakness in front of his students - and in front of Harry this effect is reinforced again.
It was a great idea that Snape is allergic to any of the ingredients of his potion. I remember him sneezing during a vigil in 'Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.'
Since some time has passed since your update? Are you planning to write another chapter? Thank you for sharing your story with us.