Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pillow Talk (Yuri on Ice) (For PG)

truth

hey guys it’s me again and I’m back with another viktuuri fic! yeah! Anyways this is my secret santa (on the Youth Board) for @Pollen Girl ! I hope you enjoy it! Sorry it’s so late, the start of the new semester kicked my ass hard than I thought it would lol! i might add another part, but i wanted to at least get this out so i don't leave you hanging forever! So this takes place mid-season, just prior to Barcelona (so they are obviously boyfriends but they don’t call it that). Also sorry that all my fics this is a long drabble take place in bed! I really have no explanation for this.

---

“Yuuri?” Viktor asks suddenly, voice splitting the darkness. Yuuri had thought he was nearly asleep. Viktor has been coming down with a cold, so he went out to ‘drink it off’ as he told Yuuri, and came back about half an hour ago and collapsed on the bed where Yuuri already was. Viktor rambled on a for a little while about how tired he was and how runny and tickly his nose was and then he slowly tapered off until he was silent.

Except for his sick sounds. Lying beside him, Yuuri can hear his breathing: congested inhales and exhales through his mouth. He’s sniffling periodically; wet little sniffs that are so soft Yuuri hadn’t noticed them until now. His breath also smells distinctly like lemon and honey. Viktor must have put in a cough drop after he got home from the bar.

“Yes?”

“Why don't you ever say that you love me?” Viktor's voice is uncharacteristically soft. It's also gravelly and unmistakably drunk, but that's not what Yuuri is focusing on right now.

His first reaction to this is: Woah, woah, what? But after his initial three second freak-out, he’s ready to start thinking about this for real. Yuuri wants to give Viktor a real answer to this.

It's funny, Yuuri thinks; they've never really actually discussed their relationship. They're in love and that's the part that matters, right? He's only said it out loud once before, and that was a soft mumble in reply to Viktor’s proud declaration to him after he nailed a jump that he'd been working on for a while. But Viktor knows, of course he knows. Yuuri doesn't have to say it, he lets his Eros say it for him. Yuuri shows how much he loves Viktor every time he steps out onto the ice.

But Viktor doesn't love the same way Yuuri does, he realizes. All this time and it only occurs to him now: Viktor is adored by millions, if not for his skating than for his looks and his elegant charm, Yuuri is only a blip on his map.

Wait, no. That's not right. Yuuri can't be doubting himself at this point.

He hasn't said anything for a minute. He and Viktor are completely silent, save for the constant sniffling of the latter. The silence has gone on too long. Yuuri has to say something now.

“I don't know.” He answers, and it's the wrong thing to say, but it's the truth; he doesn't know why he doesn't say it every day and every minute, if that's what Viktor wants. Oh, but it's so so the wrong thing to say.

Viktor doesn't reply. His sniffling has become wetter now, and more frequent. Oh, heavens above, Yuuri has really screwed this one up. But he's frozen, he's paralyzed. Why can't he move?!

No, he has to, he tells himself. He has a tendency to self-destruct because he's afraid of failing, but here there is nothing to fear.

Yuuri shifts so that he is facing Viktor, cupping his face in his hands, pressing their noses together. “Of course I love you, Vitya. What I really meant to say before was -- I don't know why I don't say that I love you because I love you so much.”

Viktor’s breath catches in his throat. He’s crying. Yuuri made him cry. He can’t tell if it’s sad or happy or what, but he doesn’t have to wait long to find out. Viktor’s breath hitches again and -- hang on, he’s not crying.

IhhGZHH’UE!” Yuuri lets go of him just in time, giving Viktor the chance to pull up the comforter over the lower half of his face. Viktor stays like that, waiting for his next two sneezes. They come a second later, tumbling out one after another so fast that Viktor sucks in a deep breath when he’s finished, filling his lungs back up.

Yuuri pulls the tissue box off the bedside table and holds it out to him. “Bless you.” He says softly, reaching out to swipe Viktor’s bangs from his eyes as he sits up in bed to blow his nose.

This isn’t something they say in Japan, but he picked it up when he was in Detroit. Yuuri sets the box of tissues back on the nightstand.

The mood has shifted now since Viktor’s sneezes interrupted their conversation and Yuuri is anxious about bringing it up again. Luckily, Viktor does that for him after he blows his nose a couple times and gets out a few scratchy coughs.

“Say that you love me more, okay?” Viktor smiles at him. At least, that’s what Yuuri thinks his expression is. It’s dark and he’s not wearing his glasses.

This conversation is making Yuuri feel really guilty. It seems like this topic was weighing on Viktor for a while since he was only able to bring it up while drunk, tired, and sick. Yuuri nods. “Okay.” Yuuri will have to work on remembering that. But he’ll start with the I love yous right away. “I love you.” Yuuri kisses his forehead. He has an ulterior motive here, he’s checking his temperature. No fever (yet), so that’s good news.

“Now, to sleep with you, mister. Unless you want that cold of yours to get worse.” Yuuri pats the mattress beside him, signaling for Viktor to lie down again. Sometimes Yuuri says things before he can really think about what he’s saying. This is one of those times where his comment was probably better off kept to himself. It’s a good thing the lights are off, so the pink on his cheeks isn’t visible. Yuuri hasn’t told Viktor about his sneezing fetish yet. Nor does he plan to, ever. Okay, that’s an exaggeration. Someday Yuuri will tell Viktor, but that day isn’t today and it won’t be tomorrow, either.

Viktor slides down beside Yuuri, wrapping him up in a big, cuddly embrace. He makes a happy sound as he settles against him, kissing the back his neck. Now that was was keeping him awake before is resolved, Viktor falls asleep within minutes.

AWWWW!  Omg truth thank you so much!  This was so sweet. <3

i don't even know how to respond to this. I love the dialogue between them and drunk and sick viktor and fetish yuuri. :heart: I also love your writing style and spelling. Thank you sooo much! :blushsmiley: