Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Already Have My Kitten [Eyewitness, Phillip/Lukas]

klainedirection

OKAY SO if you haven't seen Eyewitness before, it's basically about two teenage boys who sneak off to a cabin to have, well, sexy-times, and witness a murder and barely manage to escape with their lives. Lukas Waldenbeck is a tall, blonde heartthrob with internalized homophobia with a, frankly, shitty Dad. Philip Shea is an adorable brunette with big brown puppy dog eyes that has been relocated to his new foster parents: Helen, a sheriff, and her husband, Gabe.

Setting: Post 1X10.

Background Info: The boys are finally achieving normalcy are the events of 1X10. Lukas' Dad is out of town on business during Lukas' birthday, and Philip convinces Helen and Gabe that he shouldn't be alone after what's happened, and especially on his birthday, so he stays the night at Lukas' place, and delivers his present: a tiny, fluffy, brown kitten Helen found on one of her patrols, because Lukas always talked about wanting to have a cat. Just one problem: Philip might be, well, extremely fucking allergic to cats. It also doesn't help that Lukas named the kitten after his ridiculous catchphrase: Savage.

--

Lukas wakes up to the bed shaking and he immediately thinks that there's an earthquake.

Why the hell would there be an earthquake in Tivoli, he thinks to himself. He turns to Philip to make sure he's okay, when he finds the actual, slightly more logical source of the shaking.

Philip's face is in his hands and his head is bobbing up and down, taking in air every 2 seconds. Lukas realizes what he's doing and cracks a smile. He's sneezing. And Lukas thinks it's just about the most adorable thing he's ever seen.

"Bless. Babe, why are you sneezing so much?" Philip finally takes his hands off of his face and exhales loudly. The smile is wiped from Lukas' face and is replaced with a concerned look when he takes in Philip's red splotchy skin and irritated eyes.

Philip sniffles and starts scratching his face. "I don't know, I juh... jus.. Shiew! Huh-ishew!"

"Bless." Lukas said gently, staring at Philip intently, his concern growing even more.

Philip sniffled and scrubbed his hand under his nose. "I don't know. I can't think of anything. Maybe I'm just getting sick."

Except Philip knew exactly what was going on.

This morning he had woken up to feed Savage because he wanted to be a good boyfriend. He figured he'd be fine as long as the cat didn't touch him, but Savage had decided to run into Lukas's garage and tip over a tin of lighter fluid and the first aid kid that was perched next to it on a shelf. Philip picked up Savage before he could step into the pile of fluid.

Something told him that Lukas wouldn't appreciate his beloved kitten bursting into flames when he went to snuggle by the fire.

Now, Philip was left with rashes on his face hands and his eyes itched so badly...

Lukas quickly brought Philip's hands down from his eyes. "No baby, don't rub. It'll make it worse."

Lukas took Philip's chin in his hand, carefully tilting his head as to survey all of his face. He took in Philip's swollen, teary eyes and the red splotches on his face. 

"Baby, I think—"

"Ish! Hishiew!"

"—bless, I think you're having an allergic reaction to something. I'm going to go see if—"

"Huh-tishew! ISH!"

"—bless you—if I have any allergy meds out back."

Lukas kissed Philip on his forehead and went to his garage. He was confused as to why the door was already opened, but his confusion soon turned shock when he found a small puddle of lighter fluid on the ground, small pills submerged in it. "Savage." Lukas mumbled under his breath as he bent down to see what his tiny kitten had spilt.
He read the label of the bottle and sighed, bending down cleaning the mess and throwing away the now useless allergy pills.

He instead just settled on a box of tissues and walked back into his bedroom. He crawled into bed next to Philip, who was seemingly getting better. Lukas handed Philip the tissue box and then wrapped his arms around Philip so that Philip was now laying down in his lap, Philip's head on Lukas' chest.

Lukas pressed a light kiss to his temple. "How are you feeling, baby?"

Philip took a tissue from the tissue box and loudly blew his nose, grimacing then tossing the tissue into the nearby trashcan. "Better. My rash is starting to clear up, it doesn't itch as bad anymore."

Lukas managed a small smile. 

"Good. I love you, but babe, red is not your color." Philip rolled his eyes and hit him with the tissue box. "So are you sure you don't know what happened? I really don't want this to happen again; It kinda sucked seeing you like that."

Philip knew he had to tell Lukas the truth, that his beloved kitten was the reason he felt so miserable. 

Lukas had begun running his fingers into Philip's hair. Philip hummed and leaned into his touch, causing Lukas to smile and laugh softly. Philip could feel the vibrations with his head on Lukas' chest.

"What?" Came Philip's small voice, muffled by Lukas' chest.

"Nothing." Lukas resisted the urge to coo at how kitten-like his boyfriend was.

Everything had seemed to clam down, Philip nearly asleep when Savage had jumped on the bed and curled himself right next to Philip.
Lukas was confused and startled as Philip quickly leapt to the other side of the small bed, almost falling off until Lukas caught him with one arm at the last second.

"Baby, what's—" And that's when everything clicked. He knew that Philip had a slight aversion to Savage, but now it made sense. 

Philip is allergic to cats.

Savage hissed at Philip's sudden movements and began to walk towards him when Lukas picked up the cat and locked him in the closet, giving himself a mental note to let him out later. He crawled into bed next to a distraught Philip, who was, once again, scratching his face and arms feverishly.

Lukas took both of Philip's hands into his and looked him straight in the eyes. "Philip, baby, why didn't you tell me the cat was making you feel this awful?"

Philip looked down at their entangled fingers and sighed. "You love that cat."

Lukas laughed and tucked stray hairs behind Philip's now-red ears. "I love the cat because it was a birthday present from someone I love and care about very much. I love you, Philip. No matter how red, blotchy, sniffly or—"

Philip quickly twisted his upper body and caught a small, kitten-like sneeze into his elbow. "Hatshiew! Ugh, excuse me. Sorry, keep going."

Lukas chuckled. "— bless you— 'gross' you are. You're perfect in every way. You're the most beautiful person inside and out. I already have a fluffy, cute brunette in my life." Lukas ran his fingers through Philip's hair again, Philip making a noise between a hum and a purr. "Besides, I could always shave him. I think he'd look pretty badass."

Philip giggled and smiled his pretty smile, and Lukas counted that as a win. 

"I think Savage would hate me even more, if that's even possible." Lukas smiled when he realized that Philip finally used the cat's actual name.

Philip rolled over so that Lukas was now spooning him. "I just think we should start with allergy medication." Philip said, yawning and snuggling back further into Lukas' warmth.

"Later, baby. You've worn yourself out. Go back to sleep."

The pair lulled themselves into sleep when Philip felt movement under the blankets close to his ass.
Philip smirked sleepily. "Mmm, Lukas, I'm too tired. Later." 

"Babe, although I wish I was, I'm not touching you right now."
Lukas opened his eyes and focused them across the room on the opened closet door. "Wait, how did the closet get open?"

Meow.

Hiss.

"Huh-ishew! ISH! ISHIEW! Hat-SHIEW! Lukas!"

Philip burrowed himself under the covers, shielding himself from the cat that had gotten loose from the closet.

"Jesus Christ, bless you, babe. You okay under there?"

"The kitten leaves tomorrow." Philip says, taking a pillow and a blanket and moving towards the couch in the living room, slamming Lukas' bedroom door behind him.

"So no belated birthday sex?"

The door quickly opens again and Lukas barely dodges the tissue box that gets launched at him.