Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vacation Fiasco (Twilight)

SuperWhoWolfImmortals

Ok so don't hate me for making a Twilight fic, I understand how most people feel about Twilight :D(I used to feel the same way, but then I actually liked them when I watched) Leave feedback if you want

Summary: The Cullens are going to drive to a mountain range, cross-country. Someone gets sick, and it spreads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys hurry up! Your very slow for vampires!" Alice said, giggling. Emit zipped out of their house in Forks, carrying his and Rosalies bags.

"I could be you in a race any day!" Emit challenged, smiling. Jasper sped to the car and loaded his and Alice's things in the trunk. Bella walked out with Edward, chatting idly. 

Jacob stood off to the side with Renesme, who was an adult now. She was staying behind with him. 

Finally, they all piled into the van. Edward and Bella sat in the very back, Jasper and Alice in row right in front of theirs, Emit and Rosalie in the next row, and Carlisle and Esme in the front. 

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Alice exclaimed. Jasper smiled.

Carlisle slammed the gas, and they were off at the usual 100+ mph speed. 

A few hours later, half of them were listening to music, Edward and Bella were reading, and some were just talking. All of a sudden, Edward sneezed. 

Hu'IShoo! "Bless you" Bella said. 

He sniffled and rubbed his nose. They kept reading. A few minutes later, he brought his hands to his face. His eyes fluttered shut. TiSHOO! ISHOO! 

"Are you ok?" Bella asked. 

"I'm fine, don't worry Bel." He said gently. He rubbed his nose, which was tickly and teasing him. 

"Can vampires get sick?" Bella asked. Carlisle heard her and said, "Yes, but it's rare. Esme and I had a cold a few decades ago, one that had mutated to affect vampires. Once you get it, you are immune afterwards." 

"I'm not sick," Edward said. Bella wasn't convinced.

A few hours later, Edward put down his book and rested his head on the window. Bella rubbed his shoulder comfortingly. 

Once they got to the cabin they were staying in, the vampires sped in and out, and were unpacked within a minute. 

"Hey, there's a lake back here!" Emit yelled. Immediately after, they saw a blur go by, climb the house, and fly off the roof. Then there was a huge noise as he plunged into the water. Rosalie laughed, ran in the house and changed into her bathing suit, and was back out in an instant in the water. Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Edward followed soon after. They splashed and drug each other down, like sharks. Emit and Bella wrestled to dunk each other under the water. Carlisle and Esme went hunting to find dinner. 

Edward seemed to be better. The next morning, Bella woke up and saw Edward standing up in their room. His face was contorted. Then his eyes fluttered shut and he sneezed into his hands. 

Hup'TISHOO! ISHOO! ISH! TISHOO! 

Bella got up and came over. "You're sick aren't you." She asked. 

He nodded and rubbed his sensitive nose. "I'll tell Carlisle. Try to get some rest. I know vampires don't sleep, but you could at least rest your eyes." 

Bella walked into the kitchen and told Jasper and Alice that Edward was sick, and that it could be contagious. No sooner than she finished talking, Alice turned away from Jasper, and sneezed petite little sneezes into her elbow. 

IShoo ISHoo ISHoo! Hep'TIshoo!

"Bless you!" Jasper said. 

"I guess that confirms the theory that it's contagious." Alice said. 

Rosalie came down and said Emit had a cold. 

Carlisle, who had vampire hearing, came out of his and Esmes room. 

"Looks like you all will most likely get it. Esme and I have already had it, so we're immune." Carlisle said. "However, it only lasts 24 hours."

Jasper picked Alice up bridal-style, and started to speed walk to their room. Bella could hear Alice giggling and exclaiming, "Its just a cold I can still walk!" 

Emit sneezed upstairs. 

HURSHOOO! HE'TCHOO! 

Bella went back to her room. Edward had his eyes closed. She climbed onto the bed and ran her fingers through his hair. 

"Carlisle said we are probably all going to get it. It only lasts a day, though." Bella said.

"That's good news. It's very annoying to have a... Huhh.. constant tickle. It won't come out though, it's like the bacteria ... Ehh.. enjoys torturing me."

He rubbed his nose vigorously, but to no avail. His breath was hitching, and his eyes were teary. 

"Huhh... Eh.. UGH. It's stuck! It tickles so bad." Edward said miserably. 

Bella gently flicked the tip of his irritated nose, immediately making it twitch in protest. It was just enough to release though. 

Edwards eyes fluttered shut. His breath hitched, and his nose twitched wildly. He turned away from Bella. Huhh.. 

"I'm gon.. Hehh.. Gonna.. Sne" HEP'TSHOO! ISHOO! Ehh.. HE'ISHOO! HURSHOO! Huhh.. ISHOO! 

Edward sniffled. "Sorry. That's gross. But it help.. Hehh. It tuhhh.. Tickles.. Heh.."

HEP'TSHOO! HE'TSHOO! Hehh.. ISHOO! ISH!

"Ugh. Much better." Edward said.

"Good. You should feel better by tomorrow." Bella said. 

The next day, everyone was better. 

"I'm glad that's over, now we can have fun!" Alice said, back to her usual self. 

Just then, Rosalie sneezed. Everyone had a knowing look on their face.

"Well, almost." Alice said laughing.

• 6 months later...