Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sleepless Nights (Max/Fang)

SuperWhoWolfImmortals

This is a Maximum Ride fic, most people haven't seen the movie so I'll explain a little. (Some parts are inspired by specific parts of the movie) Leave feedback if you want!

Theres this group of six, in age order: Max (girl), Fang (boy), Iggy (boy), Nudge (girl), Gazzy (boy), and Angel (girl). Their DNA was manipulated with avian DNA, so they can fly and literally have wings that they can retract on their backs. 

Max is tall, slender, shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, is always wearing cutoff tshirts or tank tops so that she can fly. 

Fang is also tall, brown hair, brown eyes, wears sleeveless sweatshirts.

They both are extremely strong, physically and emotionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max is running. Behind her, the Erasers are getting closer. She glares and runs faster. Then she comes to a sudden stop. Right in front of her, there is a cliff. She knows she only has one way out, and jumps. Then she opens her eyes and realizes she's in a cage. A cage in The School. She starts screaming, and someone is walking towards her with an injection in hand.

Max wakes up with a start, panting. It was the same nightmare as always. After they escaped the school, she started having vivid nightmares of being back at The School. 

She gets up, puts on shoes, and walks outside into the crisp autumn air of the forest to clear her head. The others were still asleep, it was midnight. After almost an hour of walking, she realizes she doesn't know where she is. Spinning around, she tries to retrace her steps. Just then, a huge raindrop hits her shoulder. Then another. The sky opened up and released a huge downpour, with Max right in the middle. She started running, trying to find shelter. She ended up standing under a thick tree to wait it out. 

-later that night- 

Fang wakes up from the forceful noise of the storm. Quietly, he gets up to make sure the others are ok. Everyone is still asleep, but Max is gone. He searches the house, then realizes she was outside. He heads out to find her. A while later, he spots her. Huddled under a tree, shivering and soaking wet. 

"Max! What are you doing out here?" Fang yelled. He runs over to her. 

"I needed to clear my head. I got lost, and it started raining." She said through gritted teeth, trying not to let it show that her teeth were chattering. 

"It's the nightmares again, isn't it?" Fang asked. She nodded and looked down. "Come on, I'll show you the way back to the house." He said.

Fang noticed that she was slower than normal, and thought she must be tired. She was shivering bad. 

Just then, he heard a small sound behind him. He'Tschoo! Max sneezed. He didn't say anything, because she would have gotten defensive. Instead, he slowed down his pace. She was soaked, and her hair was dripping wet. 

Once they reached the house, they quietly walked in. Max said she would go upstairs later, and sat down on the couch. She was still shivering. Max looked over, and she was out like a light. He quietly walked over and picked her up. He carried her upstairs to her room. She woke up, and stumbled around to change into dry clothes while he went downstairs. She sniffled, and her face had a concentrated expression. Then her eyes fluttered shut, and she cupped her hands to her face. Hep'TISHOO! Ehh.. He'TSCHOO! She sneezed twice.

"Bless you," Fang said as he walked in, a concerned look on his face, "Are you ok, Max?" 

"I'm fine" she responded. She looked exhausted, and her hair was still dripping. He handed her a mug, with hot tea and honey. He also had a pile of blankets. She realized how exhausted she was, and lay on her bed. He piled the blankets on her and tucked them up to her neck, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks, Fang." She said. Then she realized that he was soaked, too. "You should get some dry clothes" she said. He nodded and left the room.

A few minutes later, he heard her call his name quietly to not wake the others up. He came in, and walked over to the bed. Suddenly, with a grin on her face, she yanked him down into the bed. He gasped in surprise, then laughed. He wrapped his arms around her, facing her back.

Then she stiffened. "Max?" He asked, but his question was answered promptly.

He'Tchsi! She sneezed into her hands. He blessed her, then held her tighter to warm her up. She turned around to face him, and buried her face in his chest. A minute later, he heard soft snoring, and smiled. Then he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Max woke up and realized that it hadn't been a dream. Fang was actually there with her, arms wrapped around her. She smiled, and then rubbed her nose which was tickly. 

Great. I'm sick.

Fang woke up and smiled. "Do you feel ok?" 

"Yep. Just fine." She sniffled. 

Fang said "well, I'm going to go check on the others. That was a rough storm last night." He stood up, and started to gather things from the previous night.

The tickle was teasing her slender nose. He noticed the strange expression on her face. Her nose twitched, and her breath hitched. "You sure you're ok?" Fang asked. 

"I said I'm fine!" She snapped. 

"Then, you wouldn't have a problem if I did something like this.." Fang said, and tapped the bridge of her nose with his index finger. 

Her nose betrayed her and twitched, tinged pink. Her eyes fluttered shut. He'ISHOO! TCHOO! Huh... HEP'TISCHOO! HEP'TSCHI! She sneezed into her elbow. 

Fang chuckled. "Yep, perfectly fine." She glared at him, rubbing her sensitive nose. 

"Ok, I bight be a little sigk." She said. He gently put a hand on her forehead. "You have a fever. I'll be right back." He said, concern in his eyes. 

He returned with a wet cloth, some medicine, and hot chocolate. He put the cloth on her forehead and gave her the medicine and hot chocolate. She took them, and drifted off to sleep. Fang lay down beside her, rubbing circles on her back with his thumb. 

Just then, Nudge walked into the room and stopped suddenly, taking in the scene in front of her. Then a smile crept onto her face and she went, "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Don't even deny you two are dating." And she ran out laughing. Fang rolled his eyes, and could hear her skipping around the house announcing it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!! I read the entire Maximum Ride series years ago and it was pretty good! Apparently there is a Netflix movie now so maybe I'll watch it! 

3 minutes ago, Melody said:

Omg!! I read the entire Maximum Ride series years ago and it was pretty good! Apparently there is a Netflix movie now so maybe I'll watch it! 

That's awesome! I just based the characters off the movie from Netflix. The movie is pretty good! @Melody

4 minutes ago, SuperWhoWolfImmortals said:

That's awesome! I just based the characters off the movie from Netflix. The movie is pretty good! @Melody

Oh awesome! Okay I'll take your advice and give it a chance :P