Sneeze Fetish Forum

Too Much Dust (The Loud House)

DEEcat98

Here is another Loud House Sneeze Fanfic that I made with Lynn sneezing from dust.

(Story begins where Lincoln and Lynn are going to sweep up the dust in the house)
Lincoln: Ok, now Lynn our job today is sweeping up all the dust in the house. So try not to mess things up ok?
Lynn: Alright, got it Lincoln!
(Lincoln and Lynn start to sweep up. But then Lynn sweeps the dust up too much which causes her to let out a huge sneeze)
Lynn: Ahhhh…..Hiiiiiii……. Hhhhhhh……I think I am gonna…hhhhhh……AH-CHOOOOO!!!!!!!
Lincoln: Oh, uh, bless you Lynn. Was it too much dust?
Lynn: (sniffs) I guess it was. (Lynn sneezes again) Ah-choo! (Lynn's sneezy germs land on Lincoln as she sneezes on him)
Lincoln: Eww… say it don't spray it Lynn. (Lincoln wipes Lynn's germs off of him)
Lynn: Sorry Lincoln. Man that dust is all over this place.
Lincoln: Maybe try not to dust too much ok?
Lynn: Ok. (Lynn trys to dust each tiny step, but then the Louds' pet cat Cliff comes in and kicks up a lot of dust in front of Lynn) Cliff don't! (Lynn lets out another huge sneeze) AHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Lincoln: Did you just sneezed again?
Lynn: Yes, thanks to Cliff when he kicked up all the dust in my face. HIIIIIAHHHHCHOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln: (to Cliff) Naughty cat! Don't do it again, ok?
(Cliff meows and sadly walks away)
Lynn: You did not had to be too harsh to the cat, he probably did not meant to do it. AHHHICHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln: Sorry about that Lynn. I just did not wanted Cliff to make any more messes here.
Lynn: That is fine Lincoln…… (Lynn is about to sneeze again) HIIIIIIHHHHHHHH……..
Lincoln: Oh no! Lynn don't sneeze!
(Lynn puts her finger up her nose trying to not sneeze)
Lynn: AHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII…… (Lynn's puts her finger down because it was not working) ACHHHHHHHHHHH……
Lincoln: I probably need to take cover. (Lincoln grabs a pillow and uses the pillow to block himself)
(Lynn releases yet another huge sneeze)
Lynn: AHHHHIIIIIIIAHHHHHHCHOOOOO!!!! HIIIISCHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ESCHOOOOO!!!!!! (Lynn sneezed so strong that it blew all the dust away) Oh wow. Looks like all the dust is gone. So I guess we are done now! (notices Lincoln) Uh Lincoln, are you ok?
(Lincoln is shown to look like that something blew up in front of him)
Lincoln: Maybe next time I should have a different sister help me dust instead of Lynn.