Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiking trip; Bellamy Blake/Clarke Griffin

SuperWhoWolfImmortals

This is my first fic, not sure how it will turn out. Give me feedback if you would like! 

It's a The 100 fic, Bellarke headcanon. Set before the adults came to earth, after Finn.. Well you know.. Spoilers. Anyway, the two go out hiking to get supplies and a blizzard appears and Clarke falls in a river and they have to find shelter. 

------------------------------------------------

Bellamy rubbed his hands together, leaning against the wall surrounding camp. A crisp wind blew through, and he pulled his thin jacket tighter.

"Clarke, let's go! We need to get back before sundown," he yelled.

Clarke came walking out of her tent and slung a bag over her shoulder. "Alright, just making sure the others will be ok while we're gone. Octavia said she'll keep them out of trouble," Clarke said, grinning slyly. 

Even Bellamy couldn't suppress a grin. They both knew Octavia was one of the biggest trouble makers in camp, but she could hold her own. "Let's head north, past the river. Monty said he spotted some berries that should be safe to eat. We'll need to gather as much as we can, it's going to be a hard winter." Bellamy remarked.

Clarke nodded, a chill running down her spine. They both set out at a fast walk, looking back to the camp every once in a while. The sky cast a grey shadow over everything, filled with thick clouds. Leaves crunched under their feet, and trees creaked and swayed in the strong wind.

"Those clouds don't look good.." Clarke remarked. Bellamy didn't say anything, but glanced up with a concerned look settling on his features. 

They reached the river, which was starting to ice over. "We have to get across, the berries are just on the other side." Clarke said. She walked over to where a huge fallen tree was stretched across the river. 

"I don't know about this, Princess. It looks too dangerous." Bellamy's statement hadn't had an effect on her, though. She was already starting to walk across it. All of a sudden, there was a huge cracking noise. To his horror, Bellamy watched as the tree broke and Clarke tumbled into the icy water. "CLARKE!" He yelled. He instinctively plunged in after her, and came up gasping for air with a weak Clarke in his arm.

They clambered out, shivering violently. Bellamy noticed that Clarke could barely speak because her teeth were chattering so hard. She tried to stand but almost fell because her legs were wobbly and weak. 

Bellamy scooped her up, and trudged away from the river looking at her worriedly. "Clarke, don't go to sleep. Your going to be fine. Everything's ok." He said, concern laced in his voice. Clarke shuddered and nuzzles her face into his chest. Bellamy couldn't help but smile at that, if she wasn't in this condition she never would have done anything like that.

Suddenly, as the wind picked up, the sky opened up and released huge snowflakes. Mixing and swirling with the wind, they hid the area surrounding Bellamy and Clarke. Bellamy picked up the pace, careful not to jostle Clarke. As time passed, it got stronger to where they could barely see a few feet ahead. 

"We need to find shelter!" Bellamy yelled over the wind. Frantically holding her closer to himself, he ran squinting through the blizzard. "T-There's a c cave up t-tthere," Clarke slurred out, teeth chattering.

He stumbled along, managing not to slip on the thin ice coating the ground. "I found it!" Bellamy yelled over the storm. He bolted into the cave and around a bend, getting some protection from the storm. It was cold and a bit windy inside, but better than being in the storm.

Bellamy gently set Clarke down against one of the walls. He slid downon the wall opposite her, cheeks and nose tinged with pink. Clarke said through gritted teeth, "I'll b-build a fire, or else we'll both f-freeze to d-death." They were both shivering violently. 

Bellamy heard a small noise across the cave. Hi'TiSH! Clarke stifled a sneeze in her hands. Bellamy cast her a worried glance. "You okay Princess?" he said, worriedly.

"I'm f-fine." She slurred out, barely awake. Bellamy grimaced, noticing how bad she was shivering. She pulled her knees to her chest, trying to gain a little warmth. 

Bellamy set to work lighting a small pile of paper from Clarke's bag, and gradually added some sticks that had blown to the edge of the cave. They sat warming their hands over the fire, shivering. Bellamy wiped his nose on his sleeve subtly. 

"I'll take the first shift to stay up keeping the fire going," Bellamy said, seeing Clarke's exhaustion. "Get some rest. It's late now."

Clarke normally would have argued, but her face settled into a blank look. Her red nose twitched and she rubbed it vigorously. Her eyes fluttered shut and she brought her hands to her face. Hehhhh... He'TISHOO! Eh.. Hehh-HEK'TCHOO! She sneezed twice into her elbow. Clarke sniffled and rubbed her nose, trying to relieve the tickle.

"You look like crap Princess." Bellamy remarked amused, but concerned. Clarke glared at him and shuddered.

Bellamy quietly moved over to her side of the cave, and in one swift motion pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. Instead of protesting, she nuzzled into his chest, and sighed contentedly. Her eyelids drooped and she gradually drifted off to sleep.

Bellamy looked down at the girl cuddled to his chest and smiled fondly. Then he got a confused look on his face. 

Bellamy thought to himself. This is Clarke. I don't like Clarke, do I? She's mean and bossy! But.. He pictured her golden blonde hair, swaying in the breeze and settling on her back. He pictured her gorgeous bright eyes, and how his heart fluttered whenever he heard her voice. I guess I do. 

A few hours later, Clarke awoke with a start. It was a habit she had gained after so many nights worrying about grounders attacking. She looked up and met saw Bellamy, fast asleep, but still holding her firmly. She her eyes widened in shock as she remembered cuddling with Bellamy. 

It was just so that I didn't die of hypothermia. she told herself. Unless.. 

Before she could finish her thought, the persistent tickle in her nose got stronger. She rubbed at it defiantly. Her pink-tinged nose flared. He'TCH! She sneezed quietly. 

Bellamy slowly woke up, and glanced down at Clarke. 

"How are you feeling?" He said gently. 

"Better. But what about the others at camp? The blizzard.. What if they-" HE'TISHOO! The sneeze caught her off guard. Bellamy chuckled lightly. 

"Typical Princess. Your trapped in a cave, with a cold, and yet you're still more worried about other people." Bellamy said, smiling. 

"I am not sick!" Clarke said. Then she broke into a fit of rough dry coughing. She realized how sore her throat was. 

Bellamy rubbed her back, and she leaned back onto him. "The storms cleared up. If we go soon, we can get back to camp before it gets too late." Clarke said.

Bellamy sighed, "You're in no condition to travel, but if that's what you want to do, then ok Princess."

They gathered everything up and started to leave the cave. Bellamy put an arm around her for support. Together they headed back to camp, trudging through the snow slowly. 

"THEY'RE BACK!!" Octavia yelled. She ran up and hugged Bellamy, who was still supporting Clarke. 

"What happened? Why were you gone so long?" Octavia asked. 

"Well, if you hadn't noticed," Bellamy said, gesturing to the blanket of snow, "we ran into a little bit of a problem. Clarke almost froze to death." 

Clarke rolled her eyes. "I wasn't going to die, don't over exaggerate." Bellamy grinned.

That night, everyone milled about, and Clarke and Bellamy sat side by side in front of the campfire. 

"Thanks, Bel." Clarke said, staring at the fire. "If you hadn't been there, I really would have died last night."

He looked over at her. "Your a brave Princess. You could have managed." He said, smiling."Anyway, I kind of liked it. Also, you talk in your sleep." He said smirking. 

She gave him a surprised look, and then punched him in the arm and laughed.

--------------------------------------

Give me feedback if you want to! Not sure how this turned out. ?

I'm not personally a Bellarke fan, but I'm always happy to see more 100 fics on the forum! I think I may have written most of the only other ones lol. 

I love when people explore the "now we live on the ground" aspect of the show in their sick/allergyfics, there's so much good potential there.