Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youth Board Secret Santa for Cutekats

Serendipity

Hey Cutekats! I’m super happy to be writing a secret santa gift for you. I’m so sorry this is so so so late, but there was a lot of snow where I live, and my wifi got knocked out a bunch, and then I was super busy :(  But, I got to write something a little different than I usually do, which is awesome! I really hope that you like your story, Cutekats!

As soon as Quinn opened her eyes that morning, she knew that it was going to be a horrible day. The day before, Sue had made the Cheerios practice outside in the freezing cold weather the day before, and Quinn was one hundred percent sure that she had gotten sick. She groggily reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a tissue, rubbing her runny and itchy nose, and getting ready for school.

As she arrived at school, she quickly went to first period, making it into class just before the bell rung. She made it through most of the day fine, but, by last period she her cold was getting worse. Her nose was getting ticklier, and she was feeling more tired.

Quinn walked into her last period and sat in the only available seat, behind Puck. “Hey Puck,” She said, rubbing her nose on the sleeve of her Cheerios shirt, trying to quell the itch that had been in her nose all day.

“Are you okay?” Puck whispered to Quinn as the teacher started talking.

Quinn would have responded right away, if the tickle in her nose hadn’t become unbearable. “hhh...HxgTSSHH! Tsshh!” Quinn stifled, earning a few bless yous from around the room. “Yeah, I’m fine,” Quinn whispered back to Puck.

“You don’t seem fine,” Puck said back.

“Well, I am,” Quinn said quickly, tucking a piece of short, blonde hair behind her ear. She mentally sighed as the prickle in her nose came back. She scrubbed at her nose rapidly, attempting to get rid of the tickle, but lowered her hand away from her nose when she saw Puck turned around and raising an eyebrow at her. However, with Quinn stopping rubbing her nose, the tickle overtook her nose. “hhuhh...Tshhhh!” Quinn sneezed once more.

Apparently, she didn’t catch all of the spray in her elbow because Puck said, “Wow, thanks for the shower,” wiping the back of his neck.

Quinn would have apologized, but she was already building up for another sneeze. She mentally facepalmed. She just sprayed her sick germs all over Puck’s neck. In the back of her mind, she doubted that spraying the back of his neck would make him sick, the rest of her mind thought that she would make him sick. It was the pregnancy hormones making her think differently. Or maybe it was the cold that was making her not think straight. “hhehh...TShhhh! Hgttsshh!” Quinn stifled into her elbow. She then started apologizing for spraying Puck, but he waved it off after blessing her.

Puck wiped his hand on his pant leg, not really caring that Quinn had sneezed on him. He was more worried that she was sick. Was there fatherly instinct? Because something about his girlfriend being pregnant was making him worried for her. He was snapped out of his thoughts with Quinn sneezing again.

“Bless you,” Puck said, just as the bell rung. He quickly grabbed his stuff and turned around to Quinn, where she was collecting her stuff. “I can carry some of that stuff,” Puck said, showing a softer side that wasn’t usually shown.

“Thanks,” Quinn said, standing up as the bell rung. “But, I think I’m good,” Quinn said, smiling at her boyfriend.

“You should really go home,” Puck said, exiting the class with the blonde.

“Why? I’m nuhhh...not sick,” Quinn retorted, resisting the urge to sniff in an attempt to get rid of the itch growing in her nose.

Puck, apparently had picked up on the hitch. He cocked an eyebrow at Quinn, skeptical of the thought. “Really? Cause you sort of seem like you’re trying not to sneeze right now,” Puck said, arriving at his locker, which was conveniently close to Quinn’s. He dug around in his mess of a locker for a second, finding the travel pack of tissues that had been there since the beginning of the year, when his mom forced him to put them in his locker, just in case.

He opened the pack, and tossed it over to Quinn, who despite having to sneeze, caught it surprisingly well.

Quinn was grateful for the tissues, and quickly took one out before cupping around her nose and releasing a few stifled sneezes. “Hgxhh! ‘Xchh! Hgxtsshhh!” Quinn sneezed, balling up the used tissue and dropped it into the trash can a couple steps away.

“Bless you,” Puck said. “You can probably skip Glee today if you tell Shue you’re sick,” Puck said.

Quinn sniffed and shook her head, walking towards the choir room with Puck. “No, it’s too close to Regionals to skip,” She said, walking into the choir room and taking a seat, Puck sitting next to her. She scrubbed at her nose harshly just as Mr. Shue came in the room.

He explained how they had to get right on practicing for Regionals, starting off with Rachel and Finn’s duet. The members of the glee club went to their opening positions, Puck and Quinn next to each other, as they were partners for the number.

Despite being tired, Quinn made it about halfway through the number before an itch exploded through her nose. She tried to hold it off, but it was too strong to hold back. Quinn stopped singing and stifled two sneezes into her elbow. “Hgxtsshh! Hgxtshew!”, then went back to singing as seamlessly as possible. Puck mouthed ‘bless you’ to her during a break in his singing. But, by then Quinn was already trying to hold off another volley of sneezes.

“H-hhh-hih...HGXtsssshh! Tssshhh! Hgtssshhhh! Hissshheww!” Quinn sneezed as the long ended, not being able to stifle the last sneeze completely. A chorus of bless yous came from the other glee members, while Mr. Schuester said that they could all go take a break. Quinn was the first one back to her seat, the sick girl completely tired out. She closed her eyes, resting, and drowning out Rachel’s annoying voice.

The next thing she knew, she was waking up to Puck gently shaking her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes to the empty choir room. Empty except her, Puck, and a light coming from Mr. Shue’s office where he was finishing up some paper work. She looked out the open door, and she saw a bunch of kids leaving. Quinn’s droopy eyes then drifted to the clock. It was about 3 minutes after glee had ended. She looked at Puck.

“Did I sleep through glee?” She asked sleepily.

“Yeah, but Shue was fine with it,” Puck said. “Come on, I’ll drive you home,” Puck said, pulling her out of the chair, and walking to Puck’s car, where Quinn promptly fell asleep in the passenger seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, I love this! It's so sweet. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. I've seen it but I haven't really had a chance to sit down and read all the way through until now. But it was good; I love it.