Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steven Universe Trashcan

RachTheCool

I'm too lazy to wait for replies on my Lapidot topic so im just gonna do this. This first one is a  Rubbiphire fic. Umm, i guess headcanons belong to snifflynose on deviant art AKA paws on this website... even though i've been wanting to actually write this for a while before looking at snifflynose's suggestions... so.... uhh.... here... sorry for the disgusting fluffy garbage and the rushed ending... I tried and this turned out awful.... sorry....

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The gems had noticed Garnet had been acting different during their mission. Normally she would be the first one to fight, but she just hung out in the corner and watched. Steven was the first one to notice this. He had asked her several times if she was okay, but she had denied any problems each and every time. They kept this up till the deed was done and they warped back home.

"Hey, no fair! Garnet didn't do anything!" Amethyst scowled, crossing her arms. Garnet shrugged and walked away. "Hey! Don't just leave!" Amethyst shouted after her, then turned to pearl. "Hey, why'd she leave so quick?" Pearl shrugged, "Garnet's always aloof after missions," Pearl guessed, "Although, that wouldn't explain her behavior during the mission..." Pearl mumbled. Amethyst must've noticed the concerned expression on Steven's face, because she then said, "Hey Steven, chill. You look like your going to poop yourself. Garnet will probably be fine!" Steven only nodded, and went upstairs.

Garnet walked into her temple and unfused. "Hey, Sapphire, why'd we unfuse?" Ruby bounced impatiently. "I.... I'm not feeling too well..." Ruby's expression of excitement turned to an expression of concern. "You okay?" Sapphire hesitated. ".....Yes, I just needed a little break, that's all. We can fuse again." Ruby looked at her like she was a complete idiot. "Are you kidding? If you're sick and we refuse, then im gonna get sick too!" Sapphire sniffled. "It'll be fine. Imagine how weak we'd look if we went out unfused because I was sick." Although Ruby wanted to deny it, Sapphire had a point. Ruby hated looking weak. "Fine..." Ruby agreed, and before they knew it, they were walking out of their temple room door as garnet.

Steven saw Garnet walking into the room, and he instantly ran up to Garnet and asked her once more if she was ok. This time he added that Garnet was acting strange during the mission. Garnet once again denied it, and he went back upstairs. 

Garnet was sitting on the couch for awhile, when she suddenly split. "SAPPHIRE!! YOU GOT ME SICK!!!" Ruby ranted about the same person she was talking to. "I'm sorry.... I should've foreseen this, i guess it slipped my mind..." Sapphire bowed with genuine apology. Steven heard Sapphire and Ruby's voices and came down to check if his ears were deceiving him. "Sapphire! Ruby!" Steven shouted, which brought the other two gems into the room. Sapphire and Ruby's faces flushed with embarrassment, as they faced the reality that they would have to tell the gems why they split. Ruby paced in a circle in the corner, obviously uncomfortable, nearly setting the rug on fire. "Why are you two unfused?" Pearl placed her hands on her hips. "Is there something you two need that would require splitting up?" Sapphire thought for a moment. "Actually, a blanket would be nice... and maybe something to drink..." Sapphire requested. "On it!" Amethyst went upstairs to fill Sapphire's needs. "What about you ruby? Why are you here?" Steven asked the still pacing ruby, noticing the fire underneath her. "AUGGHHH... I don't feel good..." Ruby burned a hole through the rug.

"Aha! This one has a fever!" Pearl had her hand placed over Sapphire's forehead. Sapphire was wrapped in blankets and still shivering. "Itschuu!" Sapphire sneezed with a shiver. "Bless you," Spoke an ill-looking Ruby curled up in a ball on the floor. She gave a wet sniffle. "Oh..." Steven looked at sapphire, then at ruby, his face still showing an expression of concern for the both of them. "Why didn't you two tell one of us?" Sapphire shrugged, as Ruby joined her on the couch. "You need to tell us when you two aren't feeling well..." Pearl stared through Sapphire and Ruby's pale faces. Ruby shrugged and cuddled with Sapphire.

Hours pass of endless caring for Ruby and Sapphire. "I'm cold!" Ruby would yell. "I'm hot!" Sapphire would shout in response. It was an endless cycle of getting more blankets, or getting more water, or getting whatever the two gems wanted. Soon enough the two gems were finally asleep. Until, Ruby woke up coughing.

Her coughing woke up Sapphire. "I'm cold..." Ruby complained. "I'm hot..." Sapphire whispered, still half asleep. "Heck yeah you are." Ruby gave a flirty wink. Sapphire giggled. "Oh by the way..." She continued, "Bless you, Ruby." Sapphire pulled up her bangs and blinked/winked. "Wha- KSHOO!! AKHSHUU!" Ruby bursted into a fit of sneezing. "Ahh, Ruby! Now you're gonna make me- Hhihtchuu! Hiihhhtshu! Tchuu!" The process repeated until there was a huge snotty mess.

The next few days were the same. Mess, mess, and more mess. On the last day of the poor gems' sickness, they promised each other they would always unfuse whenever one of them would unfuse. 

A few days later though, Garnet unfused during a mission. The person to ask why they were unfused this time, was Sapphire.

'That first one was not as good as i hoped it would turn out... dont worry, there's more to come! I also take requests!

On 1/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, RachTheCool said:

I'm too lazy to wait for replies on my Lapidot topic so im just gonna do this. This first one is a  Rubbiphire fic. Umm, i guess headcanons belong to snifflynose on deviant art AKA paws on this website... even though i've been wanting to actually write this for a while before looking at snifflynose's suggestions... so.... uhh.... here... sorry for the disgusting fluffy garbage and the rushed ending... I tried and this turned out awful.... sorry....

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The gems had noticed Garnet had been acting different during their mission. Normally she would be the first one to fight, but she just hung out in the corner and watched. Steven was the first one to notice this. He had asked her several times if she was okay, but she had denied any problems each and every time. They kept this up till the deed was done and they warped back home.

"Hey, no fair! Garnet didn't do anything!" Amethyst scowled, crossing her arms. Garnet shrugged and walked away. "Hey! Don't just leave!" Amethyst shouted after her, then turned to pearl. "Hey, why'd she leave so quick?" Pearl shrugged, "Garnet's always aloof after missions," Pearl guessed, "Although, that wouldn't explain her behavior during the mission..." Pearl mumbled. Amethyst must've noticed the concerned expression on Steven's face, because she then said, "Hey Steven, chill. You look like your going to poop yourself. Garnet will probably be fine!" Steven only nodded, and went upstairs.

Garnet walked into her temple and unfused. "Hey, Sapphire, why'd we unfuse?" Ruby bounced impatiently. "I.... I'm not feeling too well..." Ruby's expression of excitement turned to an expression of concern. "You okay?" Sapphire hesitated. ".....Yes, I just needed a little break, that's all. We can fuse again." Ruby looked at her like she was a complete idiot. "Are you kidding? If you're sick and we refuse, then im gonna get sick too!" Sapphire sniffled. "It'll be fine. Imagine how weak we'd look if we went out unfused because I was sick." Although Ruby wanted to deny it, Sapphire had a point. Ruby hated looking weak. "Fine..." Ruby agreed, and before they knew it, they were walking out of their temple room door as garnet.

Steven saw Garnet walking into the room, and he instantly ran up to Garnet and asked her once more if she was ok. This time he added that Garnet was acting strange during the mission. Garnet once again denied it, and he went back upstairs. 

Garnet was sitting on the couch for awhile, when she suddenly split. "SAPPHIRE!! YOU GOT ME SICK!!!" Ruby ranted about the same person she was talking to. "I'm sorry.... I should've foreseen this, i guess it slipped my mind..." Sapphire bowed with genuine apology. Steven heard Sapphire and Ruby's voices and came down to check if his ears were deceiving him. "Sapphire! Ruby!" Steven shouted, which brought the other two gems into the room. Sapphire and Ruby's faces flushed with embarrassment, as they faced the reality that they would have to tell the gems why they split. Ruby paced in a circle in the corner, obviously uncomfortable, nearly setting the rug on fire. "Why are you two unfused?" Pearl placed her hands on her hips. "Is there something you two need that would require splitting up?" Sapphire thought for a moment. "Actually, a blanket would be nice... and maybe something to drink..." Sapphire requested. "On it!" Amethyst went upstairs to fill Sapphire's needs. "What about you ruby? Why are you here?" Steven asked the still pacing ruby, noticing the fire underneath her. "AUGGHHH... I don't feel good..." Ruby burned a hole through the rug.

"Aha! This one has a fever!" Pearl had her hand placed over Sapphire's forehead. Sapphire was wrapped in blankets and still shivering. "Itschuu!" Sapphire sneezed with a shiver. "Bless you," Spoke an ill-looking Ruby curled up in a ball on the floor. She gave a wet sniffle. "Oh..." Steven looked at sapphire, then at ruby, his face still showing an expression of concern for the both of them. "Why didn't you two tell one of us?" Sapphire shrugged, as Ruby joined her on the couch. "You need to tell us when you two aren't feeling well..." Pearl stared through Sapphire and Ruby's pale faces. Ruby shrugged and cuddled with Sapphire.

Hours pass of endless caring for Ruby and Sapphire. "I'm cold!" Ruby would yell. "I'm hot!" Sapphire would shout in response. It was an endless cycle of getting more blankets, or getting more water, or getting whatever the two gems wanted. Soon enough the two gems were finally asleep. Until, Ruby woke up coughing.

Her coughing woke up Sapphire. "I'm cold..." Ruby complained. "I'm hot..." Sapphire whispered, still half asleep. "Heck yeah you are." Ruby gave a flirty wink. Sapphire giggled. "Oh by the way..." She continued, "Bless you, Ruby." Sapphire pulled up her bangs and blinked/winked. "Wha- KSHOO!! AKHSHUU!" Ruby bursted into a fit of sneezing. "Ahh, Ruby! Now you're gonna make me- Hhihtchuu! Hiihhhtshu! Tchuu!" The process repeated until there was a huge snotty mess.

The next few days were the same. Mess, mess, and more mess. On the last day of the poor gems' sickness, they promised each other they would always unfuse whenever one of them would GET SICK (i put unfuse on the last one)

A few days later though, Garnet unfused during a mission. The person to ask why they were unfused this time, was Sapphire.

Oh my god i meant get sick not unfuse

• 2 weeks later...

On my "I take requests" Thread, @SleepingPhlox said, "Hey, If you're still up for Steven Universe stuff, it would be great to see a fic where Amethyst gets sick for the first time. And it's really miserable. But she discovers that the grossness of sneezing really freaks out Pearl and she finds that hilarious so it makes being sick almost worth it. But it's still miserable." I found this idea absotlutely adorable, and i found this a good way to enforce my, "Pearl and Amethyst were really good friends until Rose died" theory. There are hints of Pearlmethyst, but it can be read as just Pearl being a type of older sister/mom. So here it is.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Amethyst had always loved pearl, and she had loved her back (in a sister sort of way), ever since Rose had brought her back to the temple. Pearl had always been a fun older sister to Amethyst. She would fill her in on all of the "nerdy" stuff, (as Amethyst would refer to it as,) and hang out with her when she wanted it.

Today though, something felt off. Amethyst was feeling kind of bad, physically. She laid lifelessly on the floor, before Pearl came to check up on her. "Amethyst... Are you... alright?" Amethyst looked up and locked eyes with Pearl. Through doing this, Amethyst noticed that there were signs of blatant worry in Pearl's eyes. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." Pearl sighed and shook her head. "Alright.. I was just... checking..." She turned around and started to walk away. "Actually..." Pearl stopped dead in her tracks, and turned to face Amethyst again, "I... I think there's something wrong with me..." Pearl stepped over to Amethyst so she was only about an inch in front of her. She crouched down and looked her in the eyes. "Hmm? How so?" Pearl asked, worry slowly creeping into her voice. Amethyst sat up and turned to Pearl. "I... everything hurts... my throat, my head... my body is sore, too... and i think... there's something thats making my nose kinda leaky..." Pearl's shoulders dropped a little, as she sighed internally with relief. "Oh... You must just have a cold.." Amethyst crossed her arms, looking down and pouting. "I hate it... It feels awful..." Pearl placed her hand under Amethyst's chin and pulled up her head so they were staring each other in the eyes. "I'm very sorry you feel that way Amethyst. I do agree with you, being sick is awful... and disgusting..." Pearl shuddered at the thought. "Pearl... what is this... tickly feeling in my nose... uhh hhh" Pearl cringed inwardly, knowing what would happen next. "AXSHWW!!" Amethyst sprayed all over the floor in front of her. Pearl scrunched up her face in disgust. "Amethyst! Cover your mouth! Colds are contagious!" Amethyst chuckled. She thought that Pearl was really funny when she was annoyed. "Sorry... so.. how do i do that?"Despite being sick, Amethyst was still her bubbly self.

Pearl loved Amethyst's heartwarming presence, she was fun to have around and was sweet. After the hour long lecture on how to cover a sneeze, she went to get Amethyst a blanket due to her complaining she was cold. "Hmm... this one will do..." Pearl thought aloud, grabbing a blanket from wherever she could find. "Hello Pearl... what's that blanket for?" Pearl jumped at the sound of Rose's voice. "It's uhh... Well Amethyst is sick, and-"

"Say no more!" Rose interrupted her, a grin on her face as she rushed off to help the purple gem. "W-wait!" Pearl ran up to her, trailing behind as they went back to amethyst. Rose bent down to meet Amethyst's height. "Hello Amethyst... Pearl told me you were sick.. I understand this is your first time, and it's not a really good thing. It happens a lot with humans, but not as often with gems." Amethyst sniffled. "Its awful... AHKSHUU"

Pearl shuddered in disgust and pulled back. "AMETHYST I TOLD YOU TO COVER YOUR MOUTH!" Amethyst giggled. It was fun to see Pearl freaking out like this, and it almost made being sick worth it. "Pearl, give her a break." Garnet said, walking in. "Hey Garnet." Amethyst's voice was now stuffy and congested. Garnet gave her a pat on the head. "Who told her she was sick?" Whispered Pearl to Rose. "Hmm... It was probably her future vision..." Rose said, still thinking. "More like I heard you from outside the room." Rose and Pearl stiffened to feel Garnet's hands on their shoulders. The three gems' attention shifted to Amethyst, who was sniffling constantly, a mess of snot covering her face. "Pearl... my nose won't stop.... leaking..." Pearl stood up and tilted her head with sympathy and concern for the small, purple gem. "Oh... Well, Amethyst, there's actually a thing for that..." Pearl lifted a finger to her mouth and looked around, before walking off, and coming back carrying a box containing thin sheets of paper. "These are.... tissues. You push them against your face, and.... empty the snot into it..." She held one in front of Amethyst's face, as her eyes lit up with curiosity. Her small hand reached out for it, as her fingers wrapped around the tissue. She turned it over in one hand, not knowing what to do with it. "You, uh, put it on your nose... and uhm... blow... your nose!" Pearl smiled sheepishly. Amethyst took her advice and blew her nose. It felt nice to finally get rid of all the slimy liquid. It felt even better when Pearl flinched in disgust to hear the sound of Amethyst emptying out all of her snotty mess. She couldn't help but chuckle at poor pearl who was a slight germaphobe.

-Time Skip because i honestly don't know what to put here-

"...And That's how me and Rose took down an entire army with one shot!" Pearl, who was telling Amethyst a story, finally finished. "Now here's the story of how we won the battle of-" Pearl stopped to see that Amethyst was asleep, curled up in her lap. She ran her fingers through Amethyst's short hair and smiled. Outside the doorway two other gems were peeking through, seeing the two gems happy, by each other's side. "They are so cute together.." Rose whispered. Garnet shushed her and closed the door, and they let the two gems be until Amethyst recovered.