Sneeze Fetish Forum

Giftfic for SCW - Star Trek Reboot (Spock)

Shamaël

This is amazing! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

OMG! Sneezy Spock and fascinated Nyota--this is a fantastic story. And clueless Jim creating the whole wonderful mess. :boom:

This bit is perfect because I think it describes us so well.

Ouch. This one might have hurt. A part of her felt sorry for him. Really. The other part…

Well, the other part was yelling and screaming and rolling on the floor (if there was a floor in her mind) in pure ecstasy. In these kinds of situations, she completely understood her boyfriend, divided in two irreconcilable halves. Sometimes she wondered if she wasn’t half-alien too.

Thank you, thank you! :hug:

OMG. I adore you. This is just...yeah. Incredible.

On 1/14/2017 at 1:35 PM, Aliena H. said:

She knew what he was doing. It was the game “I don’t feel so good, therefore I’m trying to divert your mind from it.”

So Spock!

And of course it had to be James Inconvenient Kirk.

LOL

- I did interrupt something, didn’t I? He whispered.

I can totally see Kirk's look.

The Vulcan, shoulders heaving, breath hitching, eyes half-closed, was absolutely not in control anymore.

Oh dear!

She couldn’t explain to him that the absolute lack of control was the best thing of all, could she? It sounded heretic for a Vulcan.

Exactly!

Ouch. This one might have hurt. A part of her felt sorry for him. Really. The other part…

Well, the other part was yelling and screaming and rolling on the floor (if there was a floor in her mind) in pure ecstasy. In these kinds of situations, she completely understood her boyfriend, divided in two irreconcilable halves. Sometimes she wondered if she wasn’t half-alien too.

So true.

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier and @cally and @AngelEyes: Thank you very much for the feedback! I'm really glad you liked it. I must confess that I feel like Nyota very often, torn between excitment and guilt, when someone sneezes next to me... :blush: I will probably start a drabble thread, with some Star Trek and some Sherlock (and a couple of other fandoms).

On 1/21/2017 at 10:19 AM, Aliena H. said:

I will probably start a drabble thread, with some Star Trek and some Sherlock (and a couple of other fandoms).

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On January 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Aliena H. said:

I will probably start a drabble thread, with some Star Trek and some Sherlock (and a couple of other fandoms).

Do we get to hold you to this? ^_^