Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick day (Haikyuu!! tsukishima kei x tadashi yamaguchi)

orxxx

So, i wrote my first fanfiction ever! Using my favorite anime haha. Haikyuu!! It's gonna be a two chapter thingy! Feel free to comment :)

Here's the link to my work if you wanna comment on ao3 : http://archiveofourown.org/works/9311276/chapters/21102407

Chapter 1: Sick day part one.

Chapter Text

Tsukishima Kei woke up feeling sluggish. He sat up, tossing his blanket away to softly rub at the building pressure in his temples, all whilst emitting a deep groan. Any attempt of inhaling through his nose was futile, the stuffiness blocking away every bit of oxygen he was in desperate need of. He did not even attempt to contemplate whether he should be going to school or not, because not going will be ten times more bothersome. Tsukishima did not like bothersome things, under any circumstances. He's going to be able to pull through practice, and his sickness will go unnoticed by his teammates, right?

It was indeed a cold winter day, Kei noted, as he stepped outside. With his bag hanging loosely over his shoulders, he staggered forward reluctantly. He could feel himself growing sicker with every step he took, as he quietly prayed that Yamaguchi woke up earlier by some miracle, and was already at school instead of waiting for him at his usual spot, as he did every morning. Kei was halfway past his destination when he realized he'd be meeting with the freckled boy any minute.

Yamaguchi glanced around, his gaze wandering aimlessly, up at the sky and then down at the slightly wet pavement. His eyes lit up as he finally noticed his friend walking by, so he opened his mouth to greet the taller male, only to end up closing it straight after taking a good look at his state. The shorter boy froze in place as his eyes trailed attentively over Tsukishima's moisten ones, down to his flushed cheeks, and finally stopped at his wet lips as he watched the blonde taking short gasps in attempt to retrieve much needed oxygen into his body.

Yamaguchi did not even notice he was moving until he was at Tsukishima's side, bending over with his hands on his knees while he attempted to catch his breath from his short sprint. “Morning.” He could hear Kei's nonchalant greeting from above him, his voice raspy and low. Yamaguchi's eyes snapped back up to the taller male, his lips dropping into a straight line, eyes slightly narrowing as he inspected the blonde. Kei let out a soundless sigh as he awaited for the inevitable. The silence lingered for a few more seconds, that honestly felt like a lot more to Tsukishima, then Yamaguchi finally spoke. “You're sick.” His tone left no place for arguments.

Tsukishima wasn't going to argue, but he sure as hell wasn't going to agree with it either. He watched the shorter boy, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “I am not feeling that bad, surely not something for you worry ab.. abuuhh..” Shit, not now. ”..bbUhh…hehh..hiiihh...ISCHHuuu!” Yamaguchi was about to argue, until his head snapped up just in time to see Kei's eyes fluttering shut, chest pathetically jerking as his breath hitched in his throat, only for him to release a forceful sneeze into the chilly air.

Yamaguchi remained silent as he stared blankly at his sick friend, trying to calm down his escalating heartbeat and fastening breaths. His hand reached out to wipe off the slight dampness on his cheek. “Shit.” Kei mumbled, his wet nose letting out squishing sounds as it rubbed against his skin. “Didn't mean to sneeze on you.” Yamaguchi shook his head, flashing a weak smile. “It's fine Tsukki.. but,.can you go through practice like that?” It came out breathier than he intended to, and he quietly cursed his voice for betraying him then and there.

“Of co-… cuuhh…” shit. “guuhh…snnhee...” Yamaguchi felt his heart stopping, not daring to tear his gaze off from the blonde. “..hheh..Hheh...ahh.. ASHuuuu! ihhi..heh..ep-TCHhuuu! “ Tsukishima let out a pair of wet sneezes as he stumbled backwards with the intensity of them, this time covering both with his palm. He straightened quickly. “I'll be fine, since i've got you there.” He said with a hint of a smile.

A burst of arousal shook Yamaguchi's body, but he quickly shut it off as he watched Kei leaning forward to let out a series of violent coughs. On instinct, he reached out to softly pat Tsukishima's back. Kei looked up at him, his brows suddenly furrowing. ”but.. are you okay?” Kei watched his friend's flushed cheeks with a hint of curiosity to his features.

“Mhm.” Yamaguchi managed a weak hum. He pondered about an excuse for having a constant boner during their morning practice. He cleaned his throat, as a way to gather his thoughts, eyes widening as he realized he was a little wet. From watching his sick best friend.

“Let's go to school. Practice should start soon.” Kei finally broke the silence, beckoning the shorter to follow him. Yamaguchi simply followed the blonde, without uttering a single word. Random gusts of wind caressed his skin, slowly helping his arousal die down, as they both silently walked alongside each other all the way to the school gym.

Kei was the first to step inside, but then he suddenly turned back to look at Yamaguchi. He didn't move. “W-what?” Yamaguchi stuttered, immediately flinching as the blonde placed both his hands on his shoulders. He could tell all the other teammate's eyes were on them. Kageyama, hinata, Daichi, suga, nishinoya and asahi, even tanaka. Kei leaned to whisper in his ear, his breathing hitching. “Can't let 'em know m'sick.. Gonna sn..ehh…hyyiihh…Ih'Ttchuu!” Tsukishima grabbed a fistful of Yamaguchi's shirt as he sneezed into his shoulder, muffling both the sound and the wetness of it into his shirt.

Kei's body stayed glued to his during the aftermatch, and he could feel the blonde's soft tremors against his chest. Yamaguchi bit down harshly on his lips, afraid of letting out any dirty sounds.

All eyes were on them now.

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH TSUKIYAMA IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PAIRINGS IM SO IN L O V E

Im lit sobbing over how good this is like, the spellings were good, they were in character, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PART

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.1.2017 at 8:04 PM, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH TSUKIYAMA IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PAIRINGS IM SO IN L O V E

Im lit sobbing over how good this is like, the spellings were good, they were in character, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PART

Oh my god, thank you so much! this comment made me wanna continue with a second chapter. Omg, i will get on writing the second chapter then! I might keep it pg because i wanted so smut but -  o h  w e l l 

10 hours ago, orxxx said:

Oh my god, thank you so much! this comment made me wanna continue with a second chapter. Omg, i will get on writing the second chapter then! I might keep it pg because i wanted so smut but -  o h  w e l l 

I suggest you keep it pg on this board for now but PLEASE, I need some smut of this one Archive of our Own, PLEASE.  Once you're validated however on here, you can request access for the adult boards and then you can post smut on this site too! Can't wait for part 2!

-Wolf

12 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

I suggest you keep it pg on this board for now but PLEASE, I need some smut of this one Archive of our Own, PLEASE.  Once you're validated however on here, you can request access for the adult boards and then you can post smut on this site too! Can't wait for part 2!

-Wolf

Yeah i surely will! I'll post the second part up to the smut part. You'll be able to see the sexy time on ao3 though! I'm kinda feeling sick lately so I'm waiting to feel better.. so i can continue this! I also wanna write an Iwaoi fanfic .. a fluffy one. Lol.

On 25/01/2017 at 4:04 AM, Lonewolf said:

I need some smut of this one Archive of our Own, PLEASE.  

I AGREE. PLEASE.

I'm excited for the rest of this aaaa! (Please write Iwaoi I will cry with happiness)

and i hope you feel better soon!!

• 3 months later...

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE IT, did your write the second chapter yet? I'm dying for it