Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youth Board SS for truth--YoI!

Nas

@truth Hey truth! :hug: here's your secret santa gift.  I hope you like it <3  love ya

It's Viktuuri and takes place during the series, but they're in like an established relationship. :lol:

--

He looked miserable.

That was the only all-consuming thought raging through Yuuri Katsuki’s mind.  And he doesn't want me to know. I have no idea how bad he's feeling. He bit his lower lip in hopes of stopping its trembling.

He could feel his lower lip trembling. How could Viktor not tell him he was feeling unwell?  How long had he been keeping his illness a secret?  He stared from two feet in front of the couch. The eccentric man was shivering and cloaked in a thick blanket, despite rarely feeling chilled.  Even in the dim lighting, Yuuri could see that both his cheeks and the tip of his nose were sporting the same pink hue.

Most of all, Yuuri was angry with himself for only realizing an hour ago during the cab ride home.

xXx

They had told the driver the address of the hotel just seconds before Viktor slumped forward, convulsing into a fit of uncontrollable coughing. In the seat next to him, Yuuri could feel every movement.  And in that moment everything made sense—Viktor was sick.

“Viktor—” in a meek voice, Yuuri tried to voice his concern but was promptly cut off.

“Don't worry, my little katsudon,” Viktor paused to let out a stray cough into his gloved fist, “I’m fine.”  A familiar smile flashed on the older man’s lips, and his eyes closed.

The rasp in his voice sure wasn't convincing. Yuuri opened his mouth intending to give his two cents on how “fine” Viktor sounded, but ultimately decided against it. He didn't want to say something that would likely come off as fussy or stupid. Honestly, he was ashamed that he hadn't really noticed until this moment. Sure, he had wondered why Viktor seemed more subdued and tired than usual, but he had assumed it was because of their new relationship and the stress from the competition. I’m the worst.

After a long moment of silence, Viktor decided to, if you'll excuse the pun, break the ice. “Ah, Yuuri~ you really were beautiful today.”  He rested his forehead on his fist, his elbow against the door. Affectionate blue eyes met concerned brown ones.  

“Thank you.”

With a genuine smile, Viktor placed his free hand on the younger man’s knee. “Yes your performance today was really...flawless...excuse me—heh’Ipshhih!”  Leaving one hand on Yuuri's knee, he smothered a sneeze into the crook of his other arm.

“Bless you.”  Yuuri said, even though he knew that surely wouldn't be the last one. Viktor normally sneezed a lot—his nose evidently was really sensitive—and it was obvious that he was trying to suppress the paroxysm since they were in a closed vehicle together. Yuuri glanced around for the adorable poodle tissue box, as Viktor geared up for another sneeze. For a split second, the two locked eyes, and Yuuri felt warmth rise up to his cheeks at the vulnerable nature of Viktor’s expression.

Yuuri could feel his boyfriend’s spastic movements through the hand he had placed on his knee. He wordlessly pressed a tissue into the hand that connected them when he saw that Viktor hadn't moved his nose from his sleeve.

“HAH’YTschh!”  After sneezing once more, Victor accepted the white square. He folded it around his chapped nostrils before blowing lightly, yet productively. “Ah, thank you, Yuuri.”  

xXx

Yuuri made his way to the place where Viktor lay and placed a tentative hand on his forehead; he took a little consolation in the fact that his skin was only a little tepid.  “Viktor,” he whispered over his boyfriend’s snoring, placing a light kiss just beneath his hairline. The older man stirred, and blearily opened his eyes.  Yuuri caressed his boyfriend’s cheek and in a gentle yet more confident voice continued, “You need to rest in the bed—not here.”

“So serious~!” He said, his voice cracking slightly. Viktor turned his head away from his boyfriend’s touch.  He ducked into the blanket, as the strain of speaking had provoked harsh coughs. In a chiding tone, he said, “Yuuri, I don't want you to get sick.  You have another competition coming up.”  

“B-But—”

“And I don't want you to worry!”  Viktor asserted, sitting up—perhaps too quickly, as he almost immediately brought his head in between his knees. Idiot. Yuuri clenched his hands into tight fists. Lip trembling, he sat next to his ailing boyfriend and wrapped an arm around his blanketed body.

Yuuri spoke in a soothing and steady voice. “Hey, let's go to bed.  I'll wear a mask if that makes you feel better.”  He raised Viktor’s chin gently, in a similar manner to how the latter normally would raise his.  “I’ll keep you warm.”

It was pretty hard for Viktor to argue with that.

Yuuri slung his boyfriend’s arm over his neck to be his support. He was not convinced that Viktor was steady, after seeing how he trembled when he was getting up. Suddenly Viktor stopped, and Yuuri could feel his body tense up.  Viktor rubbed his nose roughly against his own shoulder. He looked up to see a flash of white exposed by Viktor’s curled upper lip. “hah’tshhue! Ah, I need—HK’SHhh! Hh...Heh’TSHHuh!  The taller man snapped away from his boyfriend and nearly lost his grip.  

“Easy…” Yuuri whispered more to himself, than his exhausted boyfriend. Yuuri wrapped his arm around Viktor’s waist, and ushered him over to the bed. True to his word, he dug through a drawer, pulled out a mask that he’d normally wear on a plane, and put it on.

Yuuri went over to the mini-fridge and pulled out a water bottle, which he urged Viktor to drink.  “So cute~!” Viktor commented, a slight smile forming on his face as he watched Yuuri blush.

When Viktor had drunk about half the bottle, Yuuri removed his glasses and climbed into the bed with him.  This time, instead of waiting for the taller man to assume his position of the ‘big spoon’, Yuuri wrapped his arms around Viktor’s trembling frame. He imagined his warmth spreading all around his boyfriend’s body, surrounding him with his love.

Yuuri snapped out of his sleepy trance when he felt Viktor’s breathing pattern change. He felt his boyfriend’s back jerk against his waist as he succumbed to another sneeze. “hehktshh!...uhh…”

“Bless you.”  Yuuri said, feeling the eros welling up within himself. The vulnerable side of Viktor wasn't one he often saw, and those motions against his body weren't exactly easy to ignore. Victor murmured a ‘thank you’, voice raw.

When he realized that Viktor was trembling again, Yuuri drew him closer and intertwined their legs. Viktor let out a shaky breath of content that turned into a small fit of guttural coughs.  The dark-haired man rubbed his shoulders and back in small circular motions. Viktor twisted at the waist to face his boyfriend and smiled, murmuring in a husky voice, “Yuuri, how lucky it is that I have you.”

Edited by Pollen Girl
tag
  • 3 weeks later...

what the hell!!!! i LOVE this! i haven't been on the forum in a million years so im only seeing this just now but uhhhhh wow it was worth it to come back and read this .... you made viktor suffer sick in just the write amount! my favorite part was when ... uh i liked all the times viktor sneezed. yeah i love that. i'm ... so blessed that this exists tbh! you're the best, PG! :heart:

• 1 month later...