Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick!Sleepy!Stiles (Sterek, big surprise)

Voodoo huntress

I just want sleepy Stiles, please accept my Sterek trash

Derek was absentmindedly rubbing a thumb in the small of Stiles' back. They were going through the documentary category on Netflix and Stiles had dozed off a couple of hours ago. Derek could've taken him to bed, but Stiles hasn't been feeling well lately and he wanted his boyfriend to get as much sleep as possible. Derek tensed slightly when Stiles smacked his lips and shifted, his head tilting upwards on Derek's chest, causing his mouth to drop open. Soft snores started to escape through and before long, Derek felt a wet spot on his shirt from Stiles drooling on him. Derek didn't mind, as long as Stiles got some rest, he was satisfied. But Stiles made a small sound and turned his face into Derek's chest, rubbing his nose back and forth. Derek would have to this shirt 3 times.

"Hh-SHHtt!"

...maybe four times.

"Bless you." Derek mummured in case Stiles would fall right back asleep. But Stiles just sniffled and nuzzled into the werewolf's warm chest. Derek looked down and could see that Stiles was blinking his eyes open. "How are you feeling?" Derek asked. Stiles cleared his throat and shivered.

"Mm...think I have a fever." Stiles said hoarsely, rubbing his nose sleepily. Derek hummed and felt Stiles' forehead before reaching to the coffee table for the thermometer. He pressed the button and handed it to his boyfriend, who dutifully put it under his tongue. While they waited, Derek let Stiles pick the next documentary. Something about a serial killer. The thermometer beeped and Stiles took it out of his mouth and waved it in front of Derek's face. Derek huffed and took the stick.

"Hm. Not too bad, but still there." He said, looking at the 100.7 in the display. Stiles coughed into the blanket that was draped over them.

"Hh-TISHH! Hht-SSHH!" Stiles groaned and sniffled thickly.

"Ew...Snotty." Derek said teasingly, grinning when Stiles shoved at him. He reached for the tissue box and held it as Stiles pulled one out to wipe at his nose.

"You want anything else? Something to drink? Eat?" Derek asked. Stiles tossed the tissue on the floor with its many brethren and shook his head.

"Just gonna sleep." Stiles mumbled and turned his head away from the TV. Derek nodded and turned the volume down lower.

"Hh-TISHH! HhSShht! NNSSht!" Stiles wiped his nose on the blanket and relaxed even further. Soon after, his breaths evened out, a little rumble to them. Derek straightened out the blanket and resumed his task of rubbing Stiles' back.

Thank you for letting me write all the Sterek I want, but I'm sorry if its getting old. There needs to be more sick sterek fics and I am determined to make it happen. *slams fist on table*

Edited by Voodoo huntress
20 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I'm all about this Sterek stuff! Keep it coming! :D

Oh gosh, please don't encourage me, I need to school and adult XD

P.S. I just realized that I messed up. Its supposed to say "Derek would have to *wash* his shirt..." Sorry! 

1 hour ago, Voodoo huntress said:

Oh gosh, please don't encourage me, I need to school and adult XD

P.S. I just realized that I messed up. Its supposed to say "Derek would have to *wash* his shirt..." Sorry! 

I can't help it! You write so well! XD

Pssh, I didn't even notice lmao!

Ugh I'm obsessed with your writing! Come it coming ??

Edited by ThatSneezyGirl
On 1/12/2017 at 0:30 PM, ThatSneezyGirl said:

Ugh I'm obsessed with your writing! Come it coming ??

Thank ye ^_^

I actually may do the prompt thing later than I planned, this semester is shaping up to be ridiculously busy. But I'll let you know people!

I love this so much! I haven't been watching Teen Wolf for a very long time, but I think that you nailed both their characters. I can't wait for more Sterek from you!

Edited by PinkiePie