Sneeze Fetish Forum

мой ангел (Yuri!!! On Ice, M/M, Sick Viktor Nikiforov)

Juto

Hi,

So I was tempted to try my hand at writing fan fiction after an intriguing request for whiny Viktor that toured tumblr a few days ago. This is the result. Voila. My first fan fic. Thank you to the person who made the initial request (and those who supported it). I tagged you on tumblr but now I'm cross posting (a slightly edited version :blush:) here.

The title " мой ангел " is Russian for "my angel" (Thank you google translate). Also thank you to all who liked and reblogged on tumblr. You guys rock. I was thrown into fits of giggles reading some of your reblog-#. Thank you!! :lol:

Minor edit note: Fetish!Yuuri is canon on tumblr (at least in most of what I've read) and in this fic too. I hope it makes sense. 

Yuuri turned his head towards the sound of desperate and exhausted sounding sneezes followed by deep miserable sniffles coming from the doorway between the living room and master bedroom in Viktor Nikiforov’s spacious apartment in St. Petersburg. A fever flushed and depleted looking version of the five times gold medalist appeared in the doorway, one hand rubbing his red-rimmed and baggy eyes whilst the back of the other hand was busy trying to wipe away the slight mess under his cherry colored and chapped nose.

”Yuuri, I feel awful.” The Russian whined with another deep sniffle.

Or at least, that how Yuuri’s ears interpreted the slurred and hoarse semi-Russian, semi-English and full on congested words of Viktor who had, once again, despite the heart moving begging and insistent pleading Yuuri had made not 10 minutes ago, ventured out of his bedroom and was now dragging his tired feet and exhausted form towards Yuuri on the couch.

He paused a few feet away to give Yuri a defeated look before mumbling a congested “I feel terrible” and closing the remaining distance between them in too short a time, considering his current state, to curl up in Yuuri’s lap, throwing his arms around his neck and tucking his knees up to his chest as far as they could go.

Yuuri could to nothing but give a hasty “later” to Phichit whom he had been talking to online, before he had to save his computer from being swatted to the floor as the 5’10 Russian, wearing nothing but boxer briefs and a thin shirt did not leave any room in Yuuri’s lap for technical equipment – nor anything else for that matter.

His computer now safe on the side table, Yuuri snaked him arms around Viktor’s back and knees as far as they could reach to keep them both from tumbling down from the couch. “Couldn’t sleep?” Yuuri kept his voice low, knowing all too well how much loud noises hurt the Russian’s head when he was sick.

Viktor didn’t answer, but shook his head vigorously from side to side, his lower lip sticking out a bit as he gave a deep and liquid sniffle. He nuzzled his head closer to Yuuri’s chest so Yuuri had to raise his chin to make room for the tangled mop of platinum hair - a mop that he couldn’t resist pressing a warm kiss to even if he tried. His lips met heat. He sighed. Viktor’s low grade fever hadn’t come down despite the dose of cold medicine an hour ago.

“I keep seeing things when I close my eyes.” Viktor mumbled against Yuuri’s chest, sniffling before stating: “Things not you.” He shook his head as if a bad memory was trying to sneak its way back into his conscious mind and sniffled again before pressing his face deeper into Yuuri’s chest. “Yuuri…”.

Yuuri exhaled sharply, trying to force back a forming lump in his throat. The pleading way Viktor had said his name, as if begging Yuuri to save him from his current state of misery, cut deep into the skater’s fragile glass heart and made him press his lips fiercely into the older man’s hair, praying that a healing spark would somehow be created out of his pure devotion to the too-hot-for-comfort Russian ball in his lap. But nothing happened. Unfortunately.

Yuuri’s worry soared as a shiver ran through Viktor’s body and almost made the entire couch shake. Goosebumps suddenly rose on Viktor’s bare legs and arms. Yuuri wondered why he hadn’t brought one of the four blankets with him from the bed – blankets Yuuri had been rushing in and out of the bedroom to tuck back around his sick fiancé after Viktor had begged for them minutes after having kicked them off of himself, declaring his body to be melting.

“Yuuri I’m cold.” Another small shiver ran through him as he sniffled wetly and he wrapped himself tighter around Yuuri with an exaggerated “Brrrrrrrr, nuzzling his face into Yuuri’s collar bone.

Right. Time to be the caretaker. “Let us get you back in bed now, okay?” Yuuri whispered softly, emphasizing the ‘us’. Despite having replaced most of last season’s belly fat with toned and lean muscles, there was no way the smaller Japanese could carry his coach back to bed. Viktor had to be an active part of their “getting back to bed”-mission. Fortunately, the hazy Russian had seemed to reach the same conclusion and had untangled himself from Yuuri’s limbs and made the way – with an iron-grip on both Yuuri’s hand (he’d deal with the bruise later) and Yuuri’s shirt (which was sure to be stretched a size or two) – from the living room and back to the bed where he’d allowed his fiancé to tuck him back into bed. Now horizontal, he immediately curled up and started coughing harshly into the four blankets Yuuri was arranging to cover every inch of his body, leaving only his head uncovered. Viktor reemerged looking even more pained and miserable than before.

“I’ll come and warm you in a minute, okay?” Not waiting for a reply, Yuuri retreated to the adjoined bathroom to undress and grab some more cold medicine and some fresh water for Viktor.  He was halfway out of his jeans when a series of sniffles and whimpers called him back to the bed. Stumbling into the room, jeans still wrapped around his ankles, he found Viktor with his eyes closed on the bed and his arm outstretched in Yuuri’s direction, hand opening and closing around the empty air.

“Yuuri, мой ангел, ты где?

Yuuri almost stumbled back, palming his aching chest. From what little Russian he knew he’d been able to translate the few words. “Yuuri, my angel, where are you?”. When Viktor’s whimpers turned to hitchy sobs, Yuuri kicked off his jeans completely and snuggled up to Viktor, pulling him against him in a safe embrace that made the Russian relax.

Twenty minutes later, Yuuri was sure Viktor was fast asleep. He’d managed to coax a few pills and some water into the Russian who had already been half asleep at that point. Upon swallowing, Viktor had snuggled closer to Yuuri, pressing his hot face and sniffly nose into his chest while his hands had turned to hard balls, clutching Yuuri’s shirt as if he were afraid his Japanese angel would abandon him in his sleep. Yuuri smiled a sympathetic smile and pressed his lips to Viktor’s warm brow as the man in his arms cleared his throat and sniffled, nuzzling his nose further into Yuuri’s shirt. 

Yuuri focused on taking deep and even breaths. He had to remain calm. Every small sniffle Yuuri felt against his chest sent tingles down his abdomen but Viktor was feeling awful so there was no way on earth Yuuri was allowing himself to find even a little joy in the way Viktor’s sniffles seemed to claim energy from all over his body, letting Yuuri’s hands stroking Viktor’s back feel the deep sniffles a split second before they came. Yuuri tensed as another wet sniffle made Viktor’s upper body move. The effort, however, didn’t seem to be enough for Viktor’s runny nose. He groaned, shifting slightly. Yuuri startled and had to suddenly concentrate very hard, trying to memorize all the secret ingredients in his mother’s pork cutlet bowl recipe as Viktor moved his head back and forth against his chest, wiping his nose – his very damp, red, chapped and still sniffly nose !!! – against Yuuri’s shirt, leaving wet trails on the fabric.

With a controlled intake of breath, Yuuri raised his head to look around the room for-

“Ran out of tissues.” Viktor mumbled congested into his chest, giving his nose another thorough wipe in Yuuri’s shirt. Yuuri had to start listing all the names of his late grandmother’s cats to calm.

Right. It would be fine, Yuuri told himself. He could handle a little sniffling just as long as Viktor didn’t need to-

hhhYuu-hhh-uuri? I hhh I need to…”

Oh crap!

“Yuu-hhh- Yuuri…?”

Yuuri’s eyes searched the room for anything that could be used as a makeshift handkerchief for what was clearly to be a very messy sneeze. Sneezes. Plural. Viktor Nikiforov didn’t do anything by halves. When he won, he won BIG and when he sneezed, well…

“’m’sorry Yuuri hhh I… hh-I can’t... hhhhold…” Viktor raised his head to look at Yuuri through swimming eyes, spilling over into irritated tears as he fought the relentless tickle.

Viktor’s hitchy apology was what did it for Yuuri in the end. His sick fiancé was apologizing for not being able to hold back his sneezes, knowing all too well how they would affect Yuuri. The least Yuuri could do was man up and keep himself in control. For Viktor. He could do anything for Viktor.

“It’s okay, my love.” Yuuri placed a swift kiss on Viktor’s forehead before guiding his head back into his chest, letting a strangled noise of surprise escape him as Viktor’s twitchy and damp nose made contact with his skin where his V-neck exposed it.

Grandma had 18 cats. Snuffles. Dimples. Porkchop…

Yuuri closed his eyes as Viktor heaved a high-pitched breath and shuddered into the release.

“Hheh’EHHTZSscheiuww-uhh!”

Yuuri felt his now wet skin growing cold as Viktor drew another shivery breath against him, building up for a second.

… uhh… Mozart. Piglet. That… one with the white ear…

“EHHEHTSschieww!! Hmmng!”

Screw grandma’s cats! Viktor had just made a little whimpered, post-sneeze sound of exhaustion against him and there was no way Yuuri’s mind could stay coherent after that.  He could feel Viktor’s breath starting to hitch again, his twitchy nostrils flaring against Yuuri’s soaked skin. The third sneeze had Viktor moaning in breathy anticipation as it teased him with a few false starts. Fortunately for Yuuri, this gave him enough time to angle himself better around his sick partner, leaving just enough space between their bodies to see the breathtakingly beautiful pre-sneeze expression occupying Viktor’s gorgeous face. His platinum eyebrows were drawn together in a desperately confused look, the curtain of thick hair falling down over one. His chest jumped with small teasing breaths that made Yuuri feel all warm. Viktor’s cherry nose flared and twitched mercilessly, making him pull his upper lip back, revealing his perfect teeth. A few tears were leaving wet trails down Viktor’s flushed cheeks but Yuuri didn’t wipe them away. They were stunning.

Yuuri had never been this mesmerized.          

“God, you’re so beautiful.” He breathed and would have sworn he saw Viktor’s lips draw up in a small smile before the force of the last sneeze had him pitching forward into Yuuri’s chest again, shuddering violently from exhaustion.

“hiiiEHHZTSscheww!!-uhh!!”

Victor slumped against him, spent and sniffly while Yuuri’s heart tried to calm from the marathon it’d just been running.

“B-bless you.” Yuuri was able to stutter a minute later, surprised when he felt Viktor giggle hoarsely against him.

“Thank you. Sorry about your shirt.” Yuuri couldn’t help but laugh at that congested and oddly flirtatious remark. Judging by the coy smile on Viktor’s face and the slightly mischievous look in his eyes – not to mention the fact that he was slowly but surely still wiping his nose in Yuuri’s shirt -, the sick Russian was anything but sorry. Yuuri’s fetishy – yet shy – mind fondly damned his in-the-know fiancé to hell. “I’ll stock up on tissues from now on, don’t you worry.”

“Viktor?”

“Mmm?”

“Screw the tissues.”

“Mmm, I was hoping you’d say that, мой ангел.”            

Edited by Juto
To include stuff I forgot...

JUTO!!# Ok ok you already know how much I adored this because I was gushing earlier BUT HERE I AM AGAIN!!

Your descriptions are ALWAYS perfect, your ability to weave how someone is feeling through their behavior is just :heart::heart:

Thank god I can't selective quote on my phone because I'd quote the entire thing :lol:

Do us ALL a favor and please write more fanfiction ;)

7 hours ago, Juto said:

He paused a few feet away to give Yuri a defeated look before mumbling a congested “I feel terrible” and closing the remaining distance between them in too short a time, considering his current state, to curl up in Yuuri’s lap, throwing his arms around his neck and tucking his knees up to his chest as far as they could go.

That is so sweet! :wubsmiley::)

Oh my goodness, poor Victor, he's so sickly...and sniffly...and sneezy...and sexy...and delicious...:boom: 

Everything about this is just incredible. PLEASE WRITE MORE. I BEG OF YOU:heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2016 at 0:11 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

JUTO!!# Ok ok you already know how much I adored this because I was gushing earlier BUT HERE I AM AGAIN!!

Your descriptions are ALWAYS perfect, your ability to weave how someone is feeling through their behavior is just :heart::heart:

Thank god I can't selective quote on my phone because I'd quote the entire thing :lol:

Do us ALL a favor and please write more fanfiction ;)

Oh my gosh you know this is way too much flattery for me IM SOLD!!!! lol. but awww thank you :blush: there is/will be more... ahem, but maybe not here ;)

On 31/12/2016 at 0:42 AM, Arty said:

*arty has died from overload of fluffy fluff*

heheh sawwy :P *casts spell to resurrect*

On 31/12/2016 at 7:06 AM, hedgehog said:

That is so sweet! :wubsmiley::)

aww thanks Hedgie :hug:

On 1/1/2017 at 8:48 PM, lilysneeze said:

:boom:omg the descriptions of the sneezes and Yuuri's reactions to them... there are just no words

THANK YOU :heart: I'm so glad you like them. I feel like we're all Yuuri in a way and get to appreciate Viktor in all his sneezy glory :wub:

On 6/1/2017 at 4:49 AM, Chickadee365 said:

Oh my goodness, poor Victor, he's so sickly...and sniffly...and sneezy...and sexy...and delicious...:boom: 

Everything about this is just incredible. PLEASE WRITE MORE. I BEG OF YOU:heart:

Heheh THANK YOU I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT AHHH!!

I have written more and will probably churn one out every now and again (because these cuties are simply too hard to resist). but...ehh... some of the stuff i write is not really appropriate for this part of the forum :naughty: so i keep that on my fetish tumblr. Apologies :flirt: